Fable - One Year Later

Started by Primarch, November 14, 2010, 07:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Fable - One Year Later

I'm interested in starting a game set after the events of Fable 3, a year later to be precise. The idea is to play it like the second part of Fable, where the players rule the country and make decisions that will have various results. I'd like to start it with the assumption that the King/Queen ruled benevolently and saved more then were lost in the Crawler's attack.

Since the Crawler was killed, the latent power in various people around Albion has been awoken, Heroes have returned! These Heroes will be the players, and they operate as the King/Queen's council, representing their home town (As Heroes always seem to be The Hero of *insert place name here*). Not only will I be coming up with problems for the players to deal with, but I encourage the other players involved to send me idea's, hopefully this will provide idea's that I might not think of, and shall keep things fresh and interesting!

A few Hero possibilities ~ Feel free to suggest unmentioned ones:
The King/Queen of Albion:
The Hero of Aurora: Akara ~ LimitlessNikkie
The Hero of Bloodstone: Gideon ~ Primarch
The Hero of Bowerstone Industrial: Brand Grimr ~ Wheresmycow
The Hero of Bowerstone Old Quarter: Havien Wix ~ Vengurd
The Hero of Brightwall:
The Hero of Driftwood: Ravus Wolfbane ~ Grimmwolf
The Hero of Knothole Island:
The Hero of Millfields: Vincent Laroque ~ Ironwolf85
The Hero of Mistpeak: Aryia ~ Kate
The Hero of Mourningwood: Storm Petal ~ DigitLninja
The Hero of Silverpines: Dralen ~ Dracoat

~Character Creation~

Name:
Appearance:

For the following, distribute 8 points to frame your characters abilities
Strength: Your physical strength, 0 is normal person, 5 is Mighty as Might can be!
Stature: Hero's often tower above the common person, 0 is normal size, 5 is grander then any mortal
Magic Aura: Arcane tattoo's that appear when magic is in use, the brighter the glow the more experienced in magic the user 0 is normal human, 5 is an Avatar of Magic!

~Distribute 9 points among Melee, Ranged & Magic skill to frame character abilities~
Melee Weapon: While fable 3 only offered swords & hammers, feel free to choose anything appropriate. In game items are perfectly eligible
Melee Skill: 0 is inexperienced, 6 is master of close combat
Ranged Weapon:
As with Melee weapon, choose anything appropriate or an in game item[/i]
Ranged Skill: 0 is inexperienced, 6 is perfect aim[/i]
Magic Spells: Pick 3 individual Spells, plus one Spell Weave combo. Spells from any game eligible. Physical Spells, Attack Spells, Surround Spells
Magic Skill: 0 is inexperienced, 6 is Avatar of magic!

And the code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hero of:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Strength:[/b]
[b]Stature:[/b]
[b]Magic Aura:[/b]

[b]Melee Weapon:[/b]
[b]Melee Skill:[/b]
[b]Ranged Weapon:[/b]
[b]Ranged Skill:[/b]
[b]Magic Spells:[/b]
[b]Magic Skill:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

Ironwolf85

Name: Vincent Laroque
Hero of: Millfields
Appearance:
Strength: 3
Stature:3
Magic Aura:2
Melee Weapon: blade of the stormking (heavy saber, electric attribute)
Melee Skill:4
Ranged Weapon: Hero pistol (evolving weapon, in this case has a blunderbuss barrel)
Ranged Skill: 3
Magic Spells: Cyclone, Lightning, Blades perfering to use cyclone and lightning to create electric windstorms sending electrocouted foes through the air
Magic Skill: 2
Personality: intelligent, suave, or at least acting it. but enjoys questing, and has begun to invest in properity around the ingdom. he's often jaded and cynical, reaver does that to people.
History: Victor is the son of nobility, his life changed dramaticly when Reaver bought their lands and put them out on the streets. He spent his teens as a powderrunner for the resistance, moving shot and powder in small quantities, the overthrow of logan was the first time he acted heroic. He threw himself into the fray and gave others time to withdraw and attack elsewhere.
of course the Royal guard beat him down and threw him in the dungeon, not that it lasted long with the new king on the throne.
Since his release he enlisted with the king's army when the crawler attacked, again fighting heroicly in the mistpeak mountians, he also happened to find the Mace of the Stormking while in mistpeak. Now with peace, he's been turned loose in albion, he still hates reaver, but the industrialist has gone underground.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Primarch

Sweet. I'm not sure if it was clear in the opening description but the spell components for the spellweave don't have to be individual spells you also have. I was just trying to allow for a little creativity and variety there. Since I'm not exactly denying characters here <.< I'll probably put one in myself later, tomorrow anyway.

Ironwolf85

well this being me I had plans for a furry character, but I don't want a furry themed world or nuthun, and I'm sure you don't want one either
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Primarch

I'm not sure how much a furry character would fit in a Fable game. Its not like a D&D world with a lot of races running around, the only race with an actual society is the humans. Then there's a handful of largely unintelligent little things running around, Hobbes and the sort.

Ironwolf85

actually I came up with that.
I had the image of reaver in a far away land, picking up souvineers, there's a few slaves for sale looking at one pale skinned northerner and then to a wizard and saying "make it more exotic and we have a deal"
mainly the idea of someone "that once was human"

Primarch

I don't know if "a wizard did it" is going to pull it off in this instance. We've seen will/magic do a few things in the Fable universe, but I can't recall anything like that. I hate to say no to someone's thing, I know you love your furry characters, but I just don't see it fitting the game.

Ironwolf85

I expected not to, however I have an alternate character dreampt up, I needed to know who to use primarch

Primarch

Well that's cool. I was hoping you wouldn't step out of the game. I just really don't see a furry fitting in. Even if a wizard did do it, this is a country based on Industrial England, he'd be chased out by pitchfork, musket and torch in no time. XD

Ironwolf85

exactly
is why I asked, oh and PS I edited it

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Akara
Hero of: Aurora
Appearance: 

referance
Strength:4
Stature:0
Magic Aura:4
Melee Weapon: A scimitar style sword
Melee Skill:5
Ranged Weapon:  N/A
Ranged Skill: 0
Magic Spells: Slow Time, Force Push, Multi Strike.
Magic Skill:4
Personality: Focused during battle or times when her life hangs in the balances but the rest of the time is sort of flighty, and easily distracted. She's friendly and charming to almost everyone she meets choosing to judge someone  by what she perceives rather then the crowds judgement. She had a bit of an ego, and doesn't care for people who rely on ranged weapons finding it a bit...lacking.
History:Akara was one of the few to live threw the attack on Aurora. Her birth statue meant nothing after the death of most of her people. During the time of fear she trained with the worriers and helped in the temple when needed. The return of her dear city back to prosperity was one of the best days for her. She and the small group of warriors trained others in earnest to defend the city and she worked hardest of all the driving need to excell pushing her further then most.
When the hero's powers surfaced in her the city celebrated. Many said there were unsurprised the driven girl had it in her. She was soon sent to the capital as the representative of the Aurorain people.
One year later:Akara has grown up a great deal no longer flighty but focused and serious much of her good humor vanquished by too many deaths surrounding her as she watched dear friends lives taken far too soon. She is still loyal to the king though her people follow her not a king having taken to calling her the Desert Flower, the princess of the desert. She is no longer a blind follower her maturity and the weight of knowing how much her people believe in her making her much more thoughtful. Her opinions and actions effected many rippling out far beyond her reaches and she'd grown a great respect for that fact. Everything her king has given her in reward has gone to Aurora to help her people. They are now know as great horse breeders trading far past the borders of the kings kingdom.
Akara has stayed close with the few friends she made among the other heros but has been kept very busy and those friendships have suffered for it though with the calm of peace she hopes to renew old friendships and make new alliances among the heros to create new trade and good relationships between her far flung Aurora and the other colonies.

Dracoat

Name: Dralen
Hero of: Silverpines
Appearance:

Details: Numerous scars from Balverines crisscross his body. He has Yellow tattoos in the Swirlwing style all over. http://www.game.com.au/images/Screenshots/fable3controllerBonus.jpg
Strength: 2
Stature: 1
Magic Aura: 5

Melee Weapon: WolfsBane
Melee Skill: 3
Ranged Weapon: Flintlock Pistol
Magic Spells: Vortex, Ice Storm, Blades (Fable 2 Version)
Weave Combo: Vortex and Ice Storm
Magic Skill: 6

Personality: He is always watchful due to the area he lives in. Always quick to react to anything to the point of instinctively lashing out to anything unseen sometimes. Needless to say he has gotten into trouble numerous times. As a result, he tries to stay away from the general populace, although the people of Silverpine trust him with their lives. He is usually the loner who drinks alone at a tavern, this is by choice, he is in no way a anti-social. In fact he enjoys conversation!

History: Growing up in the mysterious Silverpines can be a lot to deal with. You mature faster due to the fact that if the lanterns go out you die. You make a small mistake during an emergency, you die. You play out in the open, you die. If you don't die, you become the enemy. So understandably, when he grew up he wanted to leave. He set out at 17 to the town of Brightwall. On his journey he met a seer. She mentioned something of his latent power and whatnot, but thinking it was some old lady's ranting he continued to Brightwall. He lived there until the horror of the shadows engulfed the land. Many people died, but during the attack he came into his power. As the shadow tried to overcome him, he shot out blades that fought the evil away. He had so much power boiled up inside that the blades formed an army by themselves!
He survived the encounter and fought the shadow afar. His hero within was calling. One day he found a seal. With this he visited an old ruin. An old sign read :He o s Gui d. He journeyed into  the ruin and came across a glowing orb and when he touched it, his magic ability came into full power along with new spells. After he understood what had happened, he journeyed back to Silverpines. Determined to help his people. Along his travels he came across the legendary sword Wolfsbane, reported to have been used to slay the first great white balverine! He has been there ever since, always fighting the beasts.

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

Primarch

Welcome to the party you two! Those characters be lookin' fine.

Although I'd like to point out again, you don't need the spellweave spells as individual spells as well. You of course can take them if you want them individually as well as in a combo.

Dracoat

Well, I like the individual effects too. Just blowing someone around without freezing them has its uses, lol

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

Primarch

Vengurd

As a fellow fan of the Fable series, I would like to point out that there is a book for Fable titled "Falbe: The Balverine Order" It is a very good read and expands on the world of Albion quite nicely, showing that the Kingdom is a place where Heros, Balverines, and other mythical creatures are quickly becoming myths themselves, Industry and invention driving them away.

There are in fact Heros in the world, other Hero's Guild buildings laying in ruins from the time when the people rose up against the heros. The point I want to make though is I believe it would be possible for a wizard to have turned someone from being human, as most wizards in the world are really just untrained heros.

-shrugs- Not trying to say anyone is right or wrong, just hoping to help inform a bit, and now to the process of creation!

Name: Havien Wix
Hero of: Bowerstone Old Quarter.
Appearance:

Strength: 4
Stature: 2
Magic Aura: 2

Melee Weapon: Short Sword -Steel.
Melee Skill: 4
Ranged Weapon: RIfle/Musket with Bayonet (Previous king's Elite soldiers as example, I forget his name)
Ranged Skill: 3
Magic Spells: Force Push, FireBall, Lightning (Fable 1)

Personality: Havien has the mannerisms of a casual, carefree young man who in reality had to mature and set out on his own at an early age, making it for himself. A generally well intontentioned person, Havien shows respect when he believes is nessecary, and takes the time to listen to someone when in a conversation. Within this light exterior, Havien is darker, calculating and considering, always on the look out for that bloody knife in his back. He has been through enough to make anyone paranoid, and in this case he paranoia pays off as he has had to fend off several attempts on his life.

When in a fight Havien has no real form but is a practiced swords-man who usually sticks to swings, only striking forward if he believes he can take the chance and come out alive. When using his rifle, picked up after fighting the darkness, Havien likes to take some time to aim, if his foe gets too close he focuses on defending himself with the bayonet, using the rifle as a staff instead of trying to grab for his sword. When using his will to fight, Havien is more practiced but less skilled, generally focusing on damaging or killing the foes closest to him, not worrieing about the next ones to come at him.

When dealing with more moralistic circumstances, Havien usually chooses the good or indiferent path, keeping the rent low on a building, his prices at shops usually staying where they were before unless they were too high.

History: Born in the slums of Old Bowerstone, Havien was the second oldest of eleven children, all from the same parents. Growing up in Bowerstone was difficult for the family, barely able to afford their cramped excuse for a home during a time when Reaver industries was using child labor.
Old enough to work, Havien would often visit the Market district, earning some pay by doing odd jobs, anything to keep himself out of the factories and in a more durable environment. His older sister by three years, managed to get something of a job working in one of Bowerstone's less than stellar beutique shop's.
Most of the younger children tried to follow Havien and his sister's example or go their own way, so long as it kept them from the factories.
Havien wasn't satisfied with running errands for small pay and had a with weapons, something his parents didn't know about and his older sister disapproving of. Telling anyone he could find he was good with either stick of club, even knew how to hold a sword, he would offer himself off as a strong arm.
Little did he know this would soon put him on the path of a criminal, as a local crime ring took interest in him as soon as he made the attempt to get more, they would approach him one day and trick him into commiting a crime, after which they blackmailed him into working for them.
Life as a criminal wasn't fun but Havien bore with it for several years before he grew tired of the constant threat of being ratted out, and the constant bullieing. Finally he broke off all ties with his family, took some small revenge on the criminal ring by killing three members, each of middling status, and selling off their posecions, keeping what gold they had for himself and leaving Bowerstone, striking out on his own via the old sewer systems, arriving in Mourning wood, a dump and graveyard. He would stay in the are for the next few years, travelling out from the safety of the mourning wood eco-fighters to fight the undead, quickly aquiring a taste for the slaughter of undead spirits.

Catching sick, Havien missed the Hero King/Queen's passage through the Mourning wood from beyond the graveyard. Interested, Havien travelled as far as he could when well enough to travel, finding an old fort, undead around, signs of recent activity and the marks of battle, Havien investigated, killing the few undead left.

This is where he decided to make his new home, he put his claim on the spot, found a sign just outside declairing it up for sale and astonished at the price, Havien decided he had to return to the city and pay his old crime buddies a visit, the last time he was there the crime load was bragging about having much more than this locked away somewhere.

Getting back to Mourningwood, then the old quarter of Bowerstone was easy enough, working his way into the criminal headquarters of a man named Uriel was a bit difficult, but being a previous member helped him tremendously in gaining entrance, killing the few who recognized him with little difficulty. Finding the stash was easy, taking it out prooved to be more difficult than he had thought. Hiring members of Uriel's own ring felt something of ironic justice as he lead the less loyal members to the owner of the fort and offered the man all the money they had brought. It turns out that Uriel had been lieing, having only half of the desired pay. Upset but not put off by this discovery, Havien managed to convince the man to take what he had as a partial payment, the rest would soon be his soon.

Taking the men still in his pay to a nearby abandoned building, Havien setup a plan, forming his own criminal ring that would huslte on Uriel's territory, the little bit of money Havien making went towards buying several buildings, each with tenants within. Feeling bad for the poor families living in the buildings and knowing the pain of poverty, Havien lowered the rent to as low as he possibly could, making himself considerably more popular with the locals, even though he was running a criminal ring, which he kept as involved with as possible yet hardly going out to do the work himself. He could barely stomach leading these men, he didn't think he could take actually working his old job again.
A year went by, Havien having purchased much of the old quarter and pushed Uriel's gang to the limit, he was shocked when the city became misty and black, a battle ensued, leading to the deaths of Uriel and his men, most of Havien's own criminals as well, the majority of the few survivors being more reliable and having given loyalty to him, not his money.
He himself had fought desperately and was shocked, when his sword, a cheap thing, was knocked out of his hand. In desperation, Havien threw out his hand and closed his eyes, willing the creature away. Hearing a strange noise but not feeling anything, Having opened his eyes and saw the creature hitting a wall, looking around himself, Havien saw no one who could have helped him. Looking at the creature in dewilderment, Havien reached out his hand and willed another creature away, again the strange noise, a strange ripple in the air slamming into the creature, sending it back.
A smile curled his dirty, wet lips as he learned how to fight in a whole new way.
Havien had faced nightmares made real and had come out of it alive.

This put a new view on Havien as he decided to abandon his goal of buying the old deserted fort in Mourningwood. He would stay in the old district, helping to rebuild what he could of it by turning his criminal ring into a sort of protection agency, providing safety and security for the people within Old Bowerstone. The people called him a Hero, in the sense that he had become their savior.

A Blind Seeress would visit him one day after an hour of clearing out an old attic and discovering a strange object. The Seeress would explain to him that it was a Guild Seal and that he was to be a Hero. This event left havien puzzled and left him deep in thought for days. His makeshift, once criminal organization was widely popular in the Old Quarter though was nothing official, meaning that the pay for anyone who wanted to help had to come from his own pocket. He was only too happy to have lost the less reliable members who were strickly criminal as they had taken more than they were worth.

Visiting the man who owned the Mourningwood fort Havien, accompanied by four of his men, requested his money back. The man, who lived in the Market district, could only agree and give it back or call the guards and lose his life to Havien before help could arrive.

With his substantial wealth returned to him, Havien visited the best smithy in Bowerstone, buying himself a Steel sword, ideal for fighting. Satisfied, Havien returned to the Old distrct, where he now resides.

sinoraa

Name: Leiana
Hero of: Knothole Island
Appearance:

Strength: 5
Stature: 0
Magic Aura: 3

Melee Weapon: Silver Katana
Melee Skill: 6
Ranged Weapon: None (never found myself using a bow, in the game)
Magic Spells: Assassin Rush, Multi Strike, Berserk
Spell weave  Force Push/Physical Shield
Magic Skill: 3

History: Knothole, has a reputation, for its hardy people. For countless generations, they were plagued with Balverine attacks, and bandit raids, not to mention what lurked in the woods, would anyone to feel adventurous. But somehow, the people of Knothole managed to survive, and became all the more stronger for it, proven by the fact, they are still the unrivaled elite's, in the Fist Fighters Gang. Though sense the people moved to their new home, they call Knothole Island, things have calmed down. Danger is still lurking around every corner, as indeed it does, in all of Albion. As the chieftain's daughter, much was expected from Leiana. She was expected to be able to fight, and defend herself, and soon enough, the rest of the people of Knothole. In her early teens, she began to show potential for magic, although she never tried to excel in it. Her magic would often come out in wild bursts of rage. When she striked someone, a sudden power would come behind her fist, or blade, and whoever stood in the way of the blow, would be instantly annihilated. When the heat of battle was on her, she would suddenly start to move, at a speed seeming inhuman, and people could swear, they could see the girl's muscles grow before them. Years later, Leiana is now a woman, Champion of the Fist Fighters Gang, and winner of the Arena, without taking a single break. But now Leiana desire change, she wish to see the outside world. She has won in the arena, far to many times for it to pose a challenge, the Balverine population, has been greatly decreased, and Leiana have not had a man willing to fight her, for many months now, and even then, he barely lasted twenty seconds.

Personality: Leiana is a simple, honorable individual. She has no desire for power, or great riches, but only enough to get her by, and enjoy life, so she spends her gold freely. And while she will often stick up for those who are weak, and remain that classic image of a great hero, her wrath, can still be great. In knothole, no man would dare court her, after a drunk man pushed his luck, and ended up without an arm, and three broken ribs, which she still to this day refuse to apologize for, calling it. "A lesson in humidity."

Primarch

Looks cool, although the personality section appears to be missing. :P

Primarch

Name: Gideon
Hero of: Bloodstone
Appearance:

Strength: 5
Stature: 2
Magic Aura: 1

Melee Weapon: Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
Melee Skill: 6

Ranged Weapon: Holy Vengeance 
Ranged Skill: 1

Magic Spells: Assassin Rush, Heal Life, Divine Fury, Spell weave (Berserk + Slow time)

Personality: Although life in Bloodstone has given him bit of a rough edge, Gideon has a good heart at his core. When he first came into his abilities as a hero he intended to use them for self gain, but couldn't ignore the poverty and suffering all around him and started a steady line towards being a true hero. He is confident almost to a fault, and although almost always seen with his hammer, when making use of his spellwoven will power, he often resorts to a bare knuckle/wrestling form of combat when he feels there is no real threat to his life. When not caving in Hallowmen head or representing Bloodstone, he can often be seen mingling with the common person in the taverns of Bowerstone.

History: Born and raised in Bloodstone, Gideon knew that if you wanted something in life you had to work hard for it and take it from someone else. His father was a sailor on a merchants ship and spent long periods away from the family. His mother, while good at heart was exhausted by life in Bloodstone, her nerves constantly at their end. Gideon in his early teens took up a job as a Blacksmiths apprentice, helping out the family with some small gold. That ended up being his career for his entire teen life and for the most part his adult life, albeit he progressed to a full on Blacksmith eventually. In his later teens he made money by taking part in irregular bare knuckle boxing matches in the back alleys. Well they were called Bare Knuckle fights, but the rules were so loose they were really general down and dirty brawls. He never got any formal training, but he learned how to take a punch, how to punch back harder...and how to thrown someone down hard or poke them in the eye.

His life was rather profitable as far as a Bloodstone family went. He was ultimately not satisfied however. His life changed nine months ago when he was travelling to Bowerstone to deliver a sword he had crafted that had been bought by a store in the town. After dropping it off he was examining their stock, looking upon a particular hammer. It was one he had heard of many times. The Faerie Hammer of the Moon King. He took up the weapon, to examine its weight if nothing more. In that moment his destiny was awoken, it was an explosion of light, his body crackled with power, then it became a part of him. He put the weapon back, in front of several rather shocked people, and returned to Bloodstone. He quickly rose in prominence in his hometown, he was suddenly unbeatable in the bare knuckle fights. When Hollowmen attacked the town, he single handedly slew them all, when a runner arrived in town looking for someone to help as traveling merchants were being attacked by more of the undead. Gideon ran to give in, and saved them all.

When the Hero traveled to Bowerstone to represent Bloodstone and give his aid to the monarch he was greeted by the owner of the weapons shop that had held the Hammer, he presented it as a gift to the warrior. His son had been one of the traveling merchants he saved. Now armed with the Faerie Hammer of the Moon King and with enough coin to buy himself a Highland Kilt and Elegant shirt he entered Bowerstone Castle. He has been an aid to the monarch and representative of Bloodstone ever since.

Primarch

Well we have six people already, so we probably have enough to start soon. I have an idea or two for a starting problem to solve, something simple enough, but if anyone wants to PM me with other problems that could be brought up, it would be pleasant to have a well of ideas to draw from.

Wheresmycow

Just wanted to check if there was still some room.  If so, I was thinking of playing a hero from Mourningwood, making a range type of character since there isn't a hard core one so far.  Question though: is there an equivalent to multi-arrow for guns?
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

sinoraa

Usually the notion is, that bullets can't be affected by magic, in that way an arrow is, as you actually don't physical contact with bullets, unlike aiming a arrow with a bow. But what goes in this story, is not my place to say

Primarch

Indeed, I don't think there has been a magic spell to affect guns, although I know at least one in Fable 3 can be upgraded to shoot with a shotgun blast or something, I think its the Holy Vengeance in fact. That could be an option. I know I have it listed as my gun but I just like the name. :P

Kate

Name: Aryia
Title: The Hero of Mistpeak
strength: 0
statue 3
magic aura: 5

Melee Skill: 2
Ranged Skill: 1
Magic Skill: 6
Magic Spells: Mastered spells: physical shield, slow time, turncoat (She also has some non-mastered spells like heal self and heal others) Although mistpeak is renown for changing bodies it is a ritualistic spell that can only be done in a stone-circle in mistpeak (ie she can't cast such a thing herself personally).

Stuff

Silver Steel Dagger

3 x assorted Waterksins

History:

Aryia is a Hero of Mistpeak to some but not really in a way most would consider. Her main strength is that of luck concerning gambling and also profits from a small but successful fleet of merchant ships she had managed to own.  Profits from which she used to remove corruption by simply bribing the right person or paying for them to go elsewhere. As far as protection goes, you would be surprised with what money can buy, having a few eyes and ears paid to inform you of things occurring and giving warning - makeshift spies and the likes is a sure way to be prepared,
and when caught off guard ? Slowing time is remarkably useful when you feel like high tailing it.

Still there are deeds needed to be done when one needs to get their hands dirty, however paying for others to do deeds FOR you in her books is far better than doing it herself. Many of contracts other heros have taken and been rewarded for were in fact, unknown to them ones Aryia herself placed the reward for.

Personality

Times others spend adventuring and being true hero's were instead used to master witchery as best she could, something she can not stop hungering for. The suggestion of an unknown spell or ancient item of unknown power is about as effective at getting her attention as a knife to her throat would.

Aryia's extremely vain and probably the most perverted soul to roam the world.

Witchery she specializes in is not to be powerful on any battlefield but to change the bodies of herself or others into pleasurable or perverted forms. 

Those visiting Mistpeak now would notice that buildings are considerably more ornate but in the same breath more than the occasional person or otherwise roaming about with multiple set of sexual organs or the likes.

She has plans to make utopia for those who share crude thoughts of sexuality and delight in variation beyond what nature intended.

Primarch

Well, starting thread will be up tonight!