Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

I dont know

KikuLei

TheLegionary

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

KikuLei

TheLegionary

Bloody Rose

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

KikuLei

TheLegionary

Bloody Rose

DiverseDesires

beat him to it

Zarazel Again?

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Bloody Rose

KikuLei

Bloody Rose

LOL nop but nice wish

Brian Boru

KikuLei

No, you fail at life now.

Next is.. Paris Hilton!

Sasha

Please ........ The girl can't even type .

The incredible Hulk

DiverseDesires

*turns green and rips her costume off*

nope - it may be halloween but under this costume it is DD

Zarazel?

I dont know

Autumn52

nope it is me, Xandi

I think Freakula will post next
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Wrong.

Good morning Xandi. Are you still there?

Autumn52

For you yes I am

I think maybe TheLegionary will pay me a visit again?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Always!

I love when we meet here. Are you still there? I also love when you stalk me!