Dream with me? :3 Two stories inside! [MUL]

Started by yume, August 11, 2008, 03:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yume

-- Detective x Criminal --
[UN] can be [NC-H]
After years of chasing her, trying to bring her in for the numerous crimes she's committed, he's finally set a trap that even the best criminal fell for. As she breaks into another detective's pretend home, he finally catches her. But after years of obsessing over her case, he's not in to arrest her now, but to make her love him. How? Why, blackmail of course! Wanting her desperately, he offers to clear her criminal record should she choose to stay with him. If she leaves, she'll be arrested and put into prison for life.

--On the Subway--
[NC-H][BON]
After staying out late, a young girl hops aboard the last subway out from downtown to head back home. But aboard this car is a group of "film" makers who are looking for their next star. While getting some fun live shots of them taking the girl in the subway car, she's taken to their studios for some more live action work. This can start either at the subway or at the studio.

Forgot to mention, it can be a m/m or m/f pairing. :3
Ons & Offs
One on One Search
Yume's Apologies -Just work now. :] Should be able to post regularly.

Xerial

Your story idea, for the subway, sounds intriguing... I can't seem to find and ons/offs listing... care to share your likes and dislikes for a play?

yume

All my likes and dislikes are here : http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=yumenoatoni.

^_^ If there's anything else you need to ask, feel free to.
Ons & Offs
One on One Search

sleepingferret

Interested in hearing what sort of crimes you had in mind for this mastermind criminal's record...for the detective to obsess over use for blackmail.

yume

I was thinking of high profile cases, jewelry/art/data theft. It's usually those types that have someone dwelling over details.
Ons & Offs
One on One Search

yume

Sorry for the absence. Anyone still interested?
Ons & Offs
One on One Search

Raijin

i would like to join, but i don't wanna be an detective. if there is place for it, i want to be an other criminal that helped with the numerous crimes you committed

yume

Quote from: Raijin on August 17, 2008, 10:33:06 AM
i would like to join, but i don't wanna be an detective. if there is place for it, i want to be an other criminal that helped with the numerous crimes you committed

Sure. We can work that out. :]
Ons & Offs
One on One Search

Raijin

alright sign me up, i need some time to make my char though

yume

Ons & Offs
One on One Search

Raijin

Alright here is my Char

Kodey 'Ace' Russell 

Kodey Rusell is also know as Smoking ace, he got the name. Because he fired so many bullets, and has been shot at. That his car and  his house is full of bullet holes. In the neigherhood he lived, its called smoking aces.

Kodey Russel, was raised poor. He had no father, and his mother was addicted to drugs. Had 4 brothers, one of them got killed when he was only 8 years old. Because of the high crime rate in his neigherhood, he got infected with the bad thoughts, bad friends, and what the people call; The gangster life. Ace was an good kid, but that ended when his brother was killed. After that he searched for awnsers, and the only truth he  fond was more blood and more pain. Ace is now 19 years old,  in an gang, and try's to find bigger jobs then robing people.

Ace is an nice person to know, he is loyal, always trying to help who is close to him. And never lets his friends fall.

He digs deeper in the world of making money, and meets an girl from an diffrent town. The girl was doing crime big time, but in burglary. the meeting of this girl would change his whole style of getting money.