Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

10 (that's based on the 1 - 10 scale for "most weird")  :D

(And anyone who likes 80's music is okay wiff me) :)

Endorphin

10 - And you can bring that sexy little cowgirl butt over here anytime!

Actually listening to some 80s right now - I'd say that'd be my favourite genre of music.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

10...He knows he's a sexy ass!  Really now..Just how old are you?  ;)

Endorphin

10. And I'd like to do things to her that wouldn't be allowed in this forum. :P

I'm 31. Same question to you?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

10....(Yes, we'd best behave here)

I'm 38.  Olddddddd!   :D

Insanityenviesme

10 officially
100000000000000000 unofficially :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

9....still not sure what that avatar is about...??

Endorphin

10 Again.

It's an eye. Either that, or some kind of giant, mutant panda.

CaringGuy

Anesa

10 (as long as he don't bite me, I'll keep giving him 10)

Lain

5 if it was a guy in that get up I'd say 10. Nice hat :3
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Anesa

No worries.  Where is your avatar? 

Endorphin

She gets an easy 10 from me... and is welcome in my bed anytime!

Anesa

10...Laughs... What if I don't come to bed with ya, will I still get a 10? 

Endorphin

Hahahaha! A solid nine-and-a-half, still. :P

Anesa

LOL!  At least he's honest!

Still get a 10 from me, ya turd!

Lain

(Oops I forgot >< I need to be approved Maybe I can play later :3 for now this'll be my last post here! Sorry for the bother ^^;; )
I'll give your ava an 8 for not being mad XD it's not always the Ava but the person behind it? *gonk*
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

WyldRanger

I'll go with the last one to have an avatar.

I'll give her a 9. (Just to make her wonder what she has to do to make it a 10) ;)

Anesa

Slaps his ass!  I think I've got a pretty good idea!

9.5  Just so he'll wonder why I slighted him the .5

Endorphin

*Checks to see if she's still coming to bed...*

Still a 10 from me.  ;D

LunaTalula

Endorphin

mmmm, a 10 for sure!

The only thing that could improve that scene is if I was part of it. ;)

LunaTalula

Still a 10... maybe with a " + " tacked onto the end...

You know... it could somehow be you... ;) You're wearing the jeans...

Endorphin

That's a very good point, Luna. And that's exactly what I'll be dreaming of too! :P

10+ for you too!

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red