Law & Order SVU

Started by Katra Alexion, February 28, 2012, 11:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katra Alexion

For some time I have been desiring to play in a RP (either run or participate in) based on the television series Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Like in the show the game will revolve around the detectives that go about solving various sexual and abusive crimes as they try to fight their personal inner demons while juggling their everyday lives. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in such a game.  If I am am Gming the game then the idea I had going was that the setting would take place in a fictional city called Seacouver, located on the Maine coastline between Bath and Ellsworth. Any further details I would be more than happy to discuss if there is some interest.

The Links

The Break Room (OOC): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133904.0

Profiles (approved Character Thread): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133905.0

Le Immortelle

Katra Alexion

Sweet! My first victim,...er...um first potential player, yeah - that's it *grins and winks*

LordLuck

Well, I'd also be really intersted... fan of the series, actually.
Mourning.

RubySlippers

I would love to be the hard ass DA. Well if you get enough players for the police.

Katra Alexion

Would love to have you aboard. I am hoping to get enough people interested to get the game going soon enough.

Miyu

Sure sure I am in as well^^ I love the series

Katra Alexion

I am currently writing up a character sheet for those interested and am currently working on getting some of the stuff set up.

Miyu

If you need help playing npcs or victims just let me know or help with the rp in general

Interested

I"m interested in being a male gay rape victim.

eiselmann

I'd be interested in playing a cop
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Clio

I'd be interested in being a female rape victim.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

MidnightKisses

I'll like to play if you can get the idea off the ground
In this world it is not faith that saves us but defiance.

OOs

Katra Alexion

i am currently working on that, but today has been rather busy for myself dealing with RL. I will try to have something up during the weekend. For those interested in playing victims I wholeheartedly welcome and inquire if they would be willing to play other "victims of the week"? for each 'case'

RubySlippers

Don't forget other sex crimes we need to cover them all with proper discretion for some, but there are many sickos we need also.

Miyu

I can play them also if needed, we can have more than one victim.

Interested

Quote from: Katra Alexion on March 02, 2012, 03:37:46 PM
i am currently working on that, but today has been rather busy for myself dealing with RL. I will try to have something up during the weekend. For those interested in playing victims I wholeheartedly welcome and inquire if they would be willing to play other "victims of the week"? for each 'case'

Yes. I'm more than willing to be an incredibly gruesome case who's been through something so bad he wished he were dead.

Katra Alexion

Sorry for the delay. My apt building is undergoing inspection and I am having to take my elderly mother to a few Dr.'s appointments but I have from far given up on getting this game up.

@RubySlippers: I completely agree, but lets not overwhelm the poor cops before they get a chance to start.

@Miyu: True, very true

@Interested: *lol* i will keep that in mind.

MidnightKisses

I will play a female detictive :) I love playing a strong female...

OOs

Katra Alexion

Here is the character sheet as promised; just made it off the top of my head.  :P

Name: [Self-explanatory]

Sexuality: [straight, bi, gay/lesbian, pansexual]

Date of Birth: [mm/dd/yyyy]

Appearance: [What is your character’s general looks, what do other people see when they look at you; physical appearance, the type of clothes you wear. Pictures are nice too for visualization, etc.]

Tattoos, Scars, or other distinguishing marks: [Anything that makes you stand out or can identify you]

Concept: [Cop, Medical Doctor, Shrink, Victim, or Sicko. Other concepts are possible than listed, just ask.]

Job: [Do you have a job? If so, where?]

Job position/title: [not too hard to figure out :P ]

Skills: [Skill set possessed by the characters

Hobbies: [What does you character do to unwind and relieve tension

Dislikes: [Things you don’t like]

Strengths: [what you’re good at]

Weaknesses: [what you have trouble with]

Quirks: [Odd little personal things that make the character unique; i.e. – being overly tidy or attentive to minute details, like to have a drink after every case.]

Family: [relatives that are tied to the character]

Ons: [Self-explanatory]

Offs: [Self-explanatory]

Personality: [What kind of person are you?]

Personal History: [Tells us about yourself, where you come from, what events shaped your character in the person they are today.]

Miyu

I want to play a victim, but I also know that once the case its solved you wont need her around so yea not really sure what to do since I am not sure what will be your first case. Can you pm me so we can chat?

MidnightKisses

Name: Railyn Zen

Sexuality: Bi curious

Date of Birth: 06/22/1991

Appearance:She is tiny(5'3) but has the body type of someone much taller;Long legs and the softly curvy body. Her Hair is a honey wheat color and is kept short. Her eyes are crystalline blue and her pink lips are full her skin is amazingly creamy and porcelain like. People find her more attractive then she finds herself, her steady gaze, firm stubborn jaw and the way she walks is that of a strong confident woman the draws people to her. At work she wears comfortably tight T-shirts and jeans or slacks with converse. Things that are easy to put on in a rush and to run in. It is still professional though, at home though she basically stays in PJ's or ripped up jeans.

Tattoos, Scars, or other distinguishing marks: She has a full blown tree that covers her back and wraps around her front a little.

Concept: Cop

Job: Police Force

Job position/title: Detective

Skills: Lock picking, Shooting, Sneaking, running for a long time, investigating

Hobbies: Cooking, Reading, Listening to music, Sewing, Cuddling

Dislikes: Killing, Crying, Her family

Strengths: Hiding her emotions, Rationalizing things

Weaknesses: Being distant, her size

Quirks: Can write up a valid and fact full report in minutes and rationalizes things quickly

Family: Ryan Zen(Dad-Doctor)
Maria Zen Mom-House Mom)
Thomas Zen(Older Brother-Lawyer)
Jayden Zen(Older Sister- Therapist)
Susan Zen(Younger Sister- Student)

Ons/Offs: OOs

Personality: Rather sweet and kind she does have a viotial temper, though rational sometimes she will fly into a temper. She doesn't make friends easily and is timid around people that she respects. She has a pretty smile that is bright and welcoming to the few that have pushed pass her thick walls that have ben built past her heart and she becomes loyal to the few she deems worth her time and with that extremely protective.

Personal History: Growing up in a 'rich' part of time she was soon out casted by the time she was eight from her family because she wanted to play in mud instead of go to beaut pageants or to charity events. By the time she was thirteen she had been kicked out of her private school, her tutors quite and her family stopped trying to make her 'respectable'. She soon ran in to trouble but made friends with a Cop and she got Ray on the straight and narrow. When Ray announced she wanted to go into the police force when she was sixteen her parents kicked her out of the house and she moved in with Tyhme(Cop Friend) and when she turned eighteen she was excepted into the police academy and soon made it to be detective because of her street and book smarts mixing with her family's influence and rational being.

OOs

eiselmann

Name: Ryan Hunter

Sexuality: straight

Date of Birth: 01011987

Appearance:

Tattoos, Scars, or other distinguishing marks: Has been shot twice both flesh wounds on his right upper arm

Concept: Cop

Job: Detective

Job position/title: Detective in the SVU

Skills: Was previously in one of the PD Swat teams so highly skilled with all standard issue weapons. Has been doing Krav Maga since he was ten (his grandfather was in the Israeli Defence force back in the 50s/60's and taught his young grandson)

Hobbies: Collects Batman comics

Likes: Ice cream Football (both American and Soccer) women...women...hot women, easy women, easy hot women. Off road bike riding

Dislikes: Cabbage, ignorant/arrogant people fake people

Strengths: Unarmed combat- he's helped train at the academy, he has eidetic memory

Weaknesses: Is dyslexic this was not picked up until he was 16 , while he's learnt to function with the condition it takes him twice as long to do paper work

Quirks: Has chocolate milk with every meal

Family: Mother, Sarah Hunter(nee Endermann) 48 owns a small business publishing children's books was a Cheerleader    with the Dallas Cowboys when she was 20

Father, Kirk Hunter 50 ex Marine now works at a local gun club

Grand father Eli Endermann 76 formally a member if the Israeli Defense force, worked for the Israeli Government in the US embassy before immigrating back to the US with his family part owned a jewellers before retiring.

Sister Clara Hunter 22 inherited her mothers looks works as a fashion model

Ons: Women who dress to impress, having more than one woman at a time, prefers C and B cup women and legs ...the longer the better

Offs: hates women who play games

Personality: Very calm self assured, only thing that really rages him is crimes against kids or when adults use kids to cover their own crimes....that any people who use drugs in front of kids

Personal History: Grew up with a close family , while he's proud of the Jewish side of the family he choose to be Baptised a Christian at an Anglican Church near his parents home, he's not a regular church goer.

At school he ran track and finished second in the State Championship for 100 meters when he was a senior in High School , then won the 200 meters.

At school he was a failing student (due to his dyslexia) but with help he finished his senior year with a B Average, he choose not to go to University and instead joined the Police Academy . Moving from traffic he quickly moved to the local Swat team and served for three years before joining the PD vice squad and then moving on to SVU.

His taste for multiple female partners developed in high school when he stopped one of the school cheerleaders from being brutally raped....in reward she arranged for a three of her girlfriends to show up at his house while everyone else was out...that doesn't mean he'll turn down one on one sex but he lives by the motto...the more the merrier.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Katra Alexion

@ Eiselmann: I wholeheartedly approve!

@Interested: Sorry to hear that, hope things look up for you in the future.

Name: Miranda Gillian Hawke

Sexuality: Straight

Date of Birth: April 6th

Appearance:  (Pic WIP) Miranda is the typical blonde bombshell; model good looks, tall and leggy with an athletic physique and a nicely curve body (5’9, 36c/24w/38h). Her skin is a healthy peachy sun kissed hued, smooth with no blemishes. She also possesses a youthful quality that makes her look younger than she actually is. Long platinum blonde hair falls down to the middle of her back, wearing it either up or down or in a braid. Her eyes are a stunning Caribbean-blue color that can’t be helped but to draw attention, ringed with thick curling lashes. Her features are well defined and sculpted with high cheek bones, a slender nose and full lips, while her physical form is generously proportioned. Her typical work attire usually consist of faded blue jeans, boots and long sleeved shirts under jackets for different seasons. She keeps her badge clipped to the left side of her waist and her service piece holstered on the right.

Tattoos, Scars, or other distinguishing marks: N/A

Job: Cop, 107th Precinct – Seacouver, Maine.

Job position/title: Detective, Special Victims Unit.

Skills:  Excellent investigative skills and above par ability in computers and information gathering /research. Possesses advance combat training due to her time serving in the Marines and has kept it up by practicing mixed martial arts.  She can also mix some mean non-alcoholic beverages.

Hobbies: Horseback riding and Tai Chi.

Dislikes: Chocolate (allergic), most of her family

Strengths: Empathy, a strong sense of self control.

Weakness: Pedophiles and family members that turn a blind eye to the victims suffering.

Quirks: Doesn’t trust people easily and has a need to be in control in most situations.

Family:
Diane (mother, 48 – alive) A stay at home mother and middle to upper-class socialite. Nathan (father – deceased) Was an upcoming district attorney.
Alain Bennett (stepfather, 58 -alive) A wealthy businessman.
Elizabeth Stanton (paternal aunt 42 – alive) Owns and runs a multipurpose horse ranch in the countryside of Seacouver.

Ons: Likes vanilla with a few kinks and some BDSM

Offs: Incest, rape, anal, heavy BDSM

Personality:  Miranda can easily be described as a tough individual, someone that has been harden by the events in her life.  She has a sharp, observant mind and a sometimes intense persona tempered by a hidden well spring of empathy for the victims she constantly deals with. Miranda is very dedicated her work, her job giving her solace every time an abuser is convicted and locked away. She is not afraid to go distance even if that sometimes puts her at odds her higher ups. She has zero tolerance for that that perpetuate sex based crimes and even less for those look the other way while a victim is abused when it could have been prevented.

Yet, despite the amicable front she is someone with a few dark secrets that haunt her and it shows in the way she distance herself from anyone that isn’t her aunt, her partner or the few rare friends she has outside of work. But then again no one in her line of work got to where they were without a few skeletons of their own.

When not on the clock, Detective Hawke is a quiet individual with no real substantial ties to anyone, asides from a paternal aunt, her partner and a few rare friends she is estranged from her family whom she hasn’t spoken to in years and is quick to change the subject when they are brought up saying she doesn’t like to mix personal affairs with work.

Personal History: Miranda lost her father at a young age and her mother, unable to function on her own soon remarried to a reasonably wealthy man.  Over the years she and her mother became irreparably estranged. And while she shares a somewhat close relationship with her half-siblings she absolutely loathed their father though very few ever knew why. By time she was 15 she was in and out of trouble with the law and had something of a reputation at school. Rather than allow her wild streak to infect her younger half-siblings Miranda was shipped off to live with her aunt on her father’s side.

Things began to change for the better once she was away from home and under her aunt’s firm and understanding guidance Miranda began to get herself back on track. When she turned 18 she joined the Marines where she served a four year term taking online college courses in Criminalistics while serving as an MP. When her term was up she moved to Seacouver to be close to her aunt. She went into law enforcement and worked her way up into becoming a detective working SVU.

Anyone interested in becoming a GM?

For those that want to play victims I will allow this, Victims PC's will make something of themselves that could be helpful or relevant to to the show. Like how one rape victim that became a Private Detective that helped the cops on a few case and or other that have gone one to work in shelters and works hot lines or even become informants. Other victims are likely to be npcs that relative despensible for the most part.