Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Prefect Mos

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Izzy1337

Sybl

Izzy1337

Anesa

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Izzy1337

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Anesa

Yeah  (I need to stick to this game....LOL!)