Songs of Seduction.

Started by Song, January 06, 2016, 11:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Song

The topic title refers to the fact that my one-on-one tend to be more smutty than what I expect from group roleplay.
I largely enjoy extre themes, but am willing to play with people who aren't into that

Without further ado, I will just go ahead for my ideas.

The Milky Way X.
These are roleplays set in my RP universe. The theme is Sci-Fi, and humanity is done for. For more info, check my thread through the link in the signature...

1. Rise to Honor. - A roleplay about two friends (with benefits?) who are slaves to a rich alien. My character is a female 'gladiator' You may play as any gender, or any kind of slave. The storyline follows the struggles of the two slaves and the rise to become the champion of the arena.

2. The great escape. - A story following two escaped slaves. I will play any character you would like to play with on this one. I am rather flexible.

3. Master and slave. - A roleplay about an alien master and the purchase of a new slave.... I can play master, or slave, and be of either gender.

Other, uncategorized.

1. Hero to Zero? - A roleplay about a superhero, or group of superheroes that face an enemy of immense power. The aim for the heroes is to defeat the villain, the aim for the villain is to defeat, humiliate, have their way with, and dispose of the heroes. The genders of the characters are up for discussion, and I can play any of the characters.
If any of the ideas inspired something else, feel free to get in touch!
My RP requests: Join the Space gldiators in Requiem For Mankind

O/O