Sultry's ideas

Started by Sultrynets, September 04, 2008, 08:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sultrynets

Currently all of my ideas are taken, but feel free to PM me if you are interested in playing with me. 

Forbidden Love(NC-H)Taken

My older brother notices that his best friend and I have been flirting a lot lately and forbids us from dating.  He tells me that his friend has many secrets that I do not know about and I should not get involved with him, but I decide to go for it anyway...
*looking for this to involve magic... I am thinking that my brother's friend could be involved in some dark magic and when he gets involved he starts to control my thoughts and even my dreams with his magic, shortly after controlling my actions with his magic as well.

Long Lost Love (Van)Taken

Married to a man that I do not love, I run into my high school sweetheart one day and find that sparks are still there.  I find love and passion with this man from my past, rekindling the love we once had.

Midnight Cravings (UN)Taken

A vampire finds a young woman walking alone on the beach in the middle of the night and wants to make her his. 
*Thinking this could go a couple different ways, one being that the vampire romances the young girl making her fall for him before knowing what he is and another being that he takes her as his against her will, I would be interested in either way.

Finding her own way (Van)Taken

The only person left in Priscilla's life is her rich Cousin Jake, he wants her to finish college and become a doctor like her father was, but Priscilla really wants to be an actress.  She decides to apply to a performing Arts college and gets accepted, leaving her cousin a note saying that she is sorry for disobeying, she goes off to her dream college and finds an interesting young man there, but he is taken, about to be married.  Priscilla decides to befriend him anyway and hopes that he will fall for her, the way she has fallen for him.
*Thinking that whoever takes on this one with me, may have to play a couple roles because I would like to have a couple of conflict scenes with her cousin and his Fiance.

Bored on the road[UN]Taken

Serena has always loved singing.  In high school, she always had solos in choir and was always the lead in the musical.  Finally, she gets her big break, she is signed for a record deal and goes on tour to promote her new album.  After a few shows, she notices that one man is always at her concerts. 
*This could go a few ways... up for discussion.

Money Does Not Buy Love[Van]Taken

Felicity was always beautiful, so it was not a surprise that she had caught the eye of a very rich, handsome man.  She married young, a bride of 21.  Her husband made sure that she had everything she wanted, everything except his love and attention.  The only time they spent together were at charity events for the photo opportunities and she always looked amazing for him.  Felicity wanted some love and attention, but knew that she could not get it from her husband, to him she was just arm candy.  When she hired a lawyer for her mother's divorce, Felicity had no idea how handsome and attentive he would be.

Becoming a Lady[van]Taken

Jenna has always been one of the guys.  When a new guy joins her business firm, Jenna finds herself attracted to him, but has no idea how to get him to notice her.  She really did not own any dresses or make-up and never did anything with her hair.  The firm has asked Jenna to go on a business trip with him and in order to get his attention, Jenna decides to buy new clothes and make-up for the trip.  She wants to show him the beauty beneath her "just one of the guys" exterior.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

McCauley

Okay... Midnight Cravings; definately interests me because

I love anything to do with Vampires. I'm soo down to do that one with you.

If your not interested in that one anymore, the first one is another that I can see being fun.

PM me and we'll talk it out. I've got a few ideas about the Midnight Cravings one...

Will

Hi sultrynets!  I'd like to try Finding Her Own Way with you, if you're interested.  I don't mind playing two roles; I think a scene or two of heated argument could be fun!  It would probably drive her back into the arms of her art major...PM if you want.

Will
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Alexander

Long lost love is kind of up my alley as far as the kinds of romances im into. Lemme know if your interested. ;)

Inkidu

Dang all the games I wanted are taken.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sultrynets

Updated with three new ideas
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Scott

Would you "become a lady" with me?

Sultrynets

I would love to Scott, sending you a PM.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]