Abducted by Tentacle Monsters

Started by AndyZ, September 03, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Starting up a new ship.  Old and new players both welcome.

Human girls from the past to the present day suddenly wake up on a spaceship, in a dormitory set aside for them.  Tentacle monsters come and grab them, molesterbate them and then return them to the dormitory for the next monster to grab.

Both girls and tentacle monsters wanted.  Here's the character sheet for the girls.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Year abducted:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Current Clothing:[/b]
[i]Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on).[/i]
[b]Oviposition:[/b]
[b]Pregnancy:[/b]
[b]Copious amounts of cum:[/b]
[b]Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:[/b]

Tentacle monsters don't have a hard and fast character sheet.

If you want a peek at the board so far, it can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=503.0
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Izaya Orihara

I know it says girls, but would a trap character work?
Just inquiring, since these days, I always tend to use such characters.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

AndyZ

If I get two characters playing tentacle monsters interested in your char, I'll okay it.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Exile

I'm interested as a monster, and yes, I would certainly play with a trap character (or any for that matter).

I'll just post up a little sheet for my monster, then.

Name: Xanuk
Appearance: An androgynous humanoid body is probably the first thing one would notice of this creature. Xanuk's species, through cross-breeding with humans, eventually developed a mostly vestigial humanoid body; While it has muscles and can move, it is quite weak and never used for anything more than expressions. As such, the form is somewhat ill-defined, with rounded limbs and belly. There are no visible sexual characteristics, and indeed, Xanuk's species reproduces through oviposition primarily, so they're considered agendered for the most part. The head, however, is significantly different from a human's; while the face is somewhat similar, the skull is instead reminiscent of an octopus with many more tentacles-- fifteen long, thick tentacles branching off the back of the soft head, with two rows of powerful suckers on the underside of each one, and two larger ones protruding from the front, similar to the larger limbs of a squid, with thick suckers along the wider tip. Xanuk also has many more, smaller tentacles under those, usually tucked away to keep them save, as they are significantly more delicate and flexible, hidded under the back of the head. There is a final tentacle, an ovipositor, which is also hidden there.
Personality/Background: Xanuk can be somewhat rough, but generally isn't cruel. It doesn't tend to harm it's partners, even when they resist, instead simply restraining them with it's many tentacles and enjoying them fully. It sometimes speaks, but not in human speech, either due to lack of knowledge or because it feels it's above that. It can be quite vocal when it is enjoying itself, however. It's species is somewhat notorious for being avid crossbreeders; this particular strain is somewhat rare, since human partners can be difficult to obtain without the right amount of money. Xanuk also has a colored past, and might disagree with other passengers on the ship, though aside from vocalizing such disagreement, wouldn't act on those feelings.
Oviposition:Yes
Pregnancy:Yes
Copious amounts of cum:Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:Yes

Amarlo

I'm going to place tentative interest here and keep an eye on this thread. I've never actually gotten to play with tentacle monsters before so this could be fun. :)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Yukina

Interested. I'll be posting my sheet a bit later. (I'll be busy most of today though, so it might take a bit.)

AndyZ

Quote from: Exile on September 03, 2015, 02:29:02 PM
I'm interested as a monster, and yes, I would certainly play with a trap character (or any for that matter).

I'll just post up a little sheet for my monster, then.

Name: Xanuk
Appearance: An androgynous humanoid body is probably the first thing one would notice of this creature. Xanuk's species, through cross-breeding with humans, eventually developed a mostly vestigial humanoid body; While it has muscles and can move, it is quite weak and never used for anything more than expressions. As such, the form is somewhat ill-defined, with rounded limbs and belly. There are no visible sexual characteristics, and indeed, Xanuk's species reproduces through oviposition primarily, so they're considered agendered for the most part. The head, however, is significantly different from a human's; while the face is somewhat similar, the skull is instead reminiscent of an octopus with many more tentacles-- fifteen long, thick tentacles branching off the back of the soft head, with two rows of powerful suckers on the underside of each one, and two larger ones protruding from the front, similar to the larger limbs of a squid, with thick suckers along the wider tip. Xanuk also has many more, smaller tentacles under those, usually tucked away to keep them save, as they are significantly more delicate and flexible, hidded under the back of the head. There is a final tentacle, an ovipositor, which is also hidden there.
Personality/Background: Xanuk can be somewhat rough, but generally isn't cruel. It doesn't tend to harm it's partners, even when they resist, instead simply restraining them with it's many tentacles and enjoying them fully. It sometimes speaks, but not in human speech, either due to lack of knowledge or because it feels it's above that. It can be quite vocal when it is enjoying itself, however. It's species is somewhat notorious for being avid crossbreeders; this particular strain is somewhat rare, since human partners can be difficult to obtain without the right amount of money. Xanuk also has a colored past, and might disagree with other passengers on the ship, though aside from vocalizing such disagreement, wouldn't act on those feelings.
Oviposition:Yes
Pregnancy:Yes

Approved.  I'll put up a character thread when we get some more people.

Yukina

Name: Sayako Miyazaki
Appearance:

Year abducted: 2015
Personality: Sayako is basically your average bookworm, being quite shy and having a massive love for literature. The meek girl is commonly found in her new apartment, reading one of her numerous books or browsing the internet while her kindle downloads a slew of new ones. Despite her qualities, she has always dreamed of an interesting adventure and boy is she about to get one in all the wrong ways possible.....
Current Clothing: Dark-blue sweater, long red scarf, blue jeans, light blue panties and c-cup bra
Orientation Lesbian
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

MissFire

I'm interested in playing a girl, but I'll wait until there are more monsters lurking about.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

AndyZ

Quote from: Yugishogun on September 06, 2015, 07:36:11 AM
Name: Sayako Miyazaki
Appearance:

Personality: Sayako is basically your average bookworm, being quite shy and having a massive love for literature. The meek girl is commonly found in her new apartment, reading one of her numerous books or browsing the internet while her kindle downloads a slew of new ones. Despite her qualities, she has always dreamed of an interesting adventure and boy is she about to get one in all the wrong ways possible.....
Current Clothing: Dark-blue sweater, long red scarf, blue jeans, light blue panties and c-cup bra
Orientation Lesbian

Approved

Yukina

bokotousamurai

I can be a monster, and I love traps :)

I'm thinking a hermaphrodite blob creature with tentacles if that's ok
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

AndyZ

Quote from: bokotousamurai on September 06, 2015, 01:10:58 PM
I can be a monster, and I love traps :)

I'm thinking a hermaphrodite blob creature with tentacles if that's ok

Sounds okay to me.

ElvenKitten

Name: Abigail Foster
Appearance:

Year abducted: 2005
Personality: Abigail loves nothing more than to laze around reading or playing video games. She is generally laid back and can seem lazy. She is very affectionate with friends and sometimes has boundary issues. She has a little trouble adapting to new situations and sometimes panics a bit.
Current Clothing: Grey top and dark blue shorts.
Oviposition: Nope
Pregnancy: Nope

Izaya Orihara

Since a couple of people playing monsters have shown interest in a trap:

Name: Kaoru Takatsuji
Appearance:
Gallery of pics- some are NSFW

Year abducted: 1934
Personality: Shy, gentle and easily embarrassed, Kaoru is used to being mistaken for a girl, to the extent that he takes it for granted. The fact that his name is unisex, though mostly used for girls, doesn't help. He may be a bit insecure, since he was born to a family who lived in house adjoining a shrine, wanting a daughter to continue the role of hereditary shrine maidens, as had done many of the family's daughters for centuries. Instead, they ended up raising him as one, after failing to conceive a daughter. Fond of books, mythology and music, he also delved into swordsmanship, in a probably futile effort to seem less feminine, despite his perseverance. Kaoru usually only has a Wakizashi (short sword) with him, in a lacquered wood scabbard called a Saya, since he lacks much in the way of physical strength. On a separate note, he has only recently arrived on the ship.
Current Clothing: Shrine Maiden (Miko) garb/regalia, white panties.
Oviposition: Yes?
Pregnancy: Anything's possible in the realm of tentacle monsters, so why not?
Copious amounts of cum: Yes.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes.

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

AndyZ

Quote from: ElvenKitten on September 07, 2015, 02:12:54 AM
Name: Abigail Foster
Appearance:

Personality: Abigail loves nothing more than to laze around reading or playing video games. She is generally laid back and can seem lazy. She is very affectionate with friends and sometimes has boundary issues. She has a little trouble adapting to new situations and sometimes panics a bit.
Current Clothing: Grey top and dark blue shorts.

Approved

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on September 07, 2015, 03:39:10 AM
Since a couple of people playing monsters have shown interest in a trap:

Name: Kaoru Takatsuji
Appearance:
Gallery of pics- some are NSFW

Year abducted: 1934
Personality: Shy, gentle and easily embarrassed, Kaoru is used to being mistaken for a girl, to the extent that he takes it for granted. The fact that his name is unisex, though mostly used for girls, doesn't help. He may be a bit insecure, since he was born to a family who lived in house adjoining a shrine, wanting a daughter to continue the role of hereditary shrine maidens, as had done many of the family's daughters for centuries. Instead, they ended up raising him as one, after failing to conceive a daughter. Fond of books, mythology and music, he also delved into swordsmanship, in a probably futile effort to seem less feminine, despite his perseverance. Kaoru usually only has a Wakizashi (short sword) with him, in a lacquered wood scabbard called a Saya, since he lacks much in the way of physical strength. On a separate note, he has only recently arrived on the ship.
Current Clothing: Shrine Maiden (Miko) garb/regalia, white panties.
Oviposition: Yes?
Pregnancy: Anything's possible in the realm of tentacle monsters, so why not?

Approved

I'll put up some threads as soon as we get some more tentacle monsters.

zergmuncher

I'm intrigued for sure, but what I don't know is if i'd have more fun being a tentacle monster or a girl being tentacled.... Hrm....

AndyZ

We seem to have more girls right now, so a tentacle monster might be a better idea.

zergmuncher

Is there any specific kind of Tentacle monster you're looking for? I can play all kinds of things that have tentacles and tendrils.

AndyZ

That really depends on what the players playing the girls want.

zergmuncher

Then i'll agree to be a tentacle monster. Okay ladies, what do you want to be your tentacle monster? I've got enough to fill a couple pages XD

Yukina

Quote from: zergmuncher on September 07, 2015, 05:17:57 PM
Then i'll agree to be a tentacle monster. Okay ladies, what do you want to be your tentacle monster? I've got enough to fill a couple pages XD

Ovipositors, sliminess, and creative abilities. :)

Amarlo

I'm still debating whether I want to play or not. By the looks of it you guys have plenty of girls but are lacking in monsters, so I may just sit back and watch. :P That aside, I'd probably be one of the less fun ones because I have no interest in playing out pregnancy or oviposition xD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

zergmuncher

That's okay Amarlo, and Yugishogun i'll keep that in mind. He may just end up being a shape-shifter if there's too much of a difference in interest.

AndyZ

Quote from: Amarlo on September 07, 2015, 05:33:28 PM
I'm still debating whether I want to play or not. By the looks of it you guys have plenty of girls but are lacking in monsters, so I may just sit back and watch. :P That aside, I'd probably be one of the less fun ones because I have no interest in playing out pregnancy or oviposition xD

It's worth noting that you get to decide for yourself just how much pregnancy and oviposition take.  The IC justification will be that some Terran girls just aren't compatible for whatever reason.

Amarlo

With that in mind, is there a link to a more up to date list of approved characters? :) If not, can we request one? xD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

I'll be starting a fresh new ship with the people so far.  This game goes through a lot of ups and downs, so better to just start fresh every so often.

Unless I missed someone, every character submitted so far has been approved.

Amarlo

okay, votes...

Should I use ....

NSFW #1
or
NSFW #2

What do you guys think?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Yukina

bokotousamurai

I haven't turned a sheet yet, still trying for a name that works.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

zergmuncher

Bokotou! I just replied to you in Pokemon! Sorry it took so long lol. Though I'm curious to see what you come up with here as well.

bokotousamurai

Name: Blibbleroo, or just Blibble
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: woman-child, horny bitch,
Oviposition: no
Pregnancy: yes
Copious amounts of cum: yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: yes

Blibble is a protean, ancient beings whose forms where malleable to whatever shapes they wished, even spawning organs. With eternal life, no responsibility and a mind full of sex, Blibble never grew up, and partakes in molesterbastion with the other tentacles, an activity she sees as merely playing.
Thanks to her gooey body-which secretes an aphrodisiac- she delights in her own form of tentacular pleasure

AndyZ

Quote from: bokotousamurai on September 07, 2015, 08:48:13 PM
Name: Blibbleroo, or just Blibble
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: woman-child, horny bitch,
Oviposition: no
Pregnancy: yes
Copious amounts of cum: yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: yes

Blibble is a protean, ancient beings whose forms where malleable to whatever shapes they wished, even spawning organs. With eternal life, no responsibility and a mind full of sex, Blibble never grew up, and partakes in molesterbastion with the other tentacles, an activity she sees as merely playing.
Thanks to her gooey body-which secretes an aphrodisiac- she delights in her own form of tentacular pleasure

Approved

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=236209.0

zergmuncher

Wait so, is she girl? Or tentacle monster?

AndyZ

Tentacle monster.  The actual girls are human.

bokotousamurai

Muse

Well, with all these charming young ladies (maidens?) in need of monsters, how could I fail to provide? 

Application forthcoming. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Name:         Jagan Avarith Kael
Species:         Narmen

Age:            211 (Looks to be in his early thirties to a humans, and will continue to for a good many centuries still.) 
Height:         11'
Weight:         770lbs
Build:            Basically humanoid, Jagan is powerfully muscled and body sculpted.  He has four arms, two legs, and three fully prehensile members able to contract to 13” phallus 2.7 inches in diameter, or extend to 21' tentacles as big around as his own forearm.  His heavy ball sack contains seven hyperactive testicles.  He is nearly sexually inexhaustible.  (Should he actually falter, he has his runes.)  His tongue is similarly prehensile and extensible. 
Skin:         Jagan rarely bothers with clothing—sometimes a loincloth and bandoleer.  His coppery body is covered in runic golden tattoos. 
Hair:            Jagan is bald. 
Eyes:            Jagan had golden eyes.  They glow brighter based on the intensity of his emotions.  Intense lust and wrath can make them out and out burn. 

Concept:         War Lord
Combat Abilities:      Jagan's already impressive physicality is magically augmented.  He knows a martial art similar to Mu Thai and with aspects of submission grappling.  He can also launch arcane beams of golden force.  He pilots a FTL capable superiority fighter.  Though Jagan currently controls two solar systems and a number of outposts, he is interested in possibly breeding some new lieutenants on this vacaiton. 
Paranormal Abilities:   Jagan knows a broad variety of arcane sigils.  By tracing them on himself or others he can enhance physical abilities, enact transformations, or even dominate wills and transform minds. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

AndyZ

Quote from: Muse on September 07, 2015, 10:06:18 PM
Name:         Jagan Avarith Kael
Species:         Narmen

Age:            211 (Looks to be in his early thirties to a humans, and will continue to for a good many centuries still.) 
Height:         11'
Weight:         770lbs
Build:            Basically humanoid, Jagan is powerfully muscled and body sculpted.  He has four arms, two legs, and three fully prehensile members able to contract to 13” phallus 2.7 inches in diameter, or extend to 21' tentacles as big around as his own forearm.  His heavy ball sack contains seven hyperactive testicles.  He is nearly sexually inexhaustible.  (Should he actually falter, he has his runes.)  His tongue is similarly prehensile and extensible. 
Skin:         Jagan rarely bothers with clothing—sometimes a loincloth and bandoleer.  His coppery body is covered in runic golden tattoos. 
Hair:            Jagan is bald. 
Eyes:            Jagan had golden eyes.  They glow brighter based on the intensity of his emotions.  Intense lust and wrath can make them out and out burn. 

Concept:         War Lord
Combat Abilities:      Jagan's already impressive physicality is magically augmented.  He knows a martial art similar to Mu Thai and with aspects of submission grappling.  He can also launch arcane beams of golden force.  He pilots a FTL capable superiority fighter.  Though Jagan currently controls two solar systems and a number of outposts, he is interested in possibly breeding some new lieutenants on this vacaiton. 
Paranormal Abilities:   Jagan knows a broad variety of arcane sigils.  By tracing them on himself or others he can enhance physical abilities, enact transformations, or even dominate wills and transform minds.

Approved

Amarlo

Oh cool, Muse is here! Good to see you again  ;D

Circe Tumelo
Name: Circe Tumelo
Appearance:
NSFW

Year abducted: Undecided
Personality: Circe is a bit of a wild child to say the least. She oozes rebellion and will likely be caught trying to escape her new cage over and over again, until they decide she's no longer worth keeping quite possibly. She isn't stupid, however. She is well aware of how to carefully play the cards she's been delt rather than to foolishly reveal her entire hand. Despite her obvious stubborn streak the woman is a very thoughtful, curious and detail oriented creature who prefers to spend her spare time reading epics and stories or painting whatever sets her vivacious imagination alight.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on). Ons&Offs | PM friendly, I am going to be a little more flexible for this game.
Oviposition: No
Pregnancy: Very maybe.. depends on the circumstances
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Maybe

Before I completely finalize my character, does she have to be from earth or can she be from a different planet that's similarly younger technologically? 

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

Earth would be preferable.  She looks okay to me so far, though escape is going to be exceptionally difficult.  (For one, they can just teleport her back into the dorm if she does make it any serious distance.)

Amarlo

Quote from: AndyZ on September 08, 2015, 11:27:57 AM
Earth would be preferable.  She looks okay to me so far, though escape is going to be exceptionally difficult.  (For one, they can just teleport her back into the dorm if she does make it any serious distance.)

I never planned on her actually escaping xD Just that she's very likely to try. As for her not being from earth I was hoping to have her from another planet that has at most early Renaissance age technology, different wildlife and kind of the same dominant species except that there's a large very Amazonian like society in part of the world (which she'd have been abducted from). Amazonian in that it consists mostly of women and naturally it's Matriarchal.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

I guess that's okay as long as the primary species are identical to humans on a sensory level.  That could well make you immune to oviposition and the like.

Amarlo

Quote from: AndyZ on September 08, 2015, 12:04:35 PM
I guess that's okay as long as the primary species are identical to humans on a sensory level.  That could well make you immune to oviposition and the like.

Yes, I was hoping to add that in as something that makes her immune to oviposition and pregnancy under most circumstances :) Other than that, there'd be nothing particularly special about her aside exposure to different creatures, cultures and stories. :)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

Doesn't need to be something special.  Some folks are just immune to various things and have no idea why.  If you'd rather that be the reason, though, I can work with it.

Amarlo

I just have fun exposing characters to radically different cultures >:] So thank you for letting me go with this. Should I add her to the approved characters area?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

I was going to let you give a full writeup first to approve, but I'll trust you ^_^

AndyZ

Yukina

pdragon

Name: Zardoz, Watcher of the Cosmos
Appearance:
regular

nsfw

Personality/Background: Zardoz is a minor elder god tasked with observing all of time and space, and committing it to his vast, limitless memory. Whilst he appears to have only one eye, in truth every star in the universe act as his eyes, extending his gaze to watch over every corner of space that is touched by starlight. However while his endless task is of cosmic importance, the celestial often grows bored of simply watching and observing, and enjoys occasionally dipping his fingers...er, tentacles, into the affairs of mortal beings. Recently he's developed a particular interest in the human form, and upon learning of a spaceship abducting women for pleasure Zardoz has set off for some well deserved R&R.

Despite being an eldritch horror, a cosmic entity of incomprehensible terror, capable of driving fragile minds insane simply by looking upon his visage...Zardoz is surprisingly down to earth, and a good conversationalist on top of it. Since he so rarely gets to actually interact with other sentient beings, he likes to take full advantage of it and have fun with his new found acquaintances. Don't get him wrong, he enjoys stuffing holes with his lust addled tendrils and wringing orgasm after orgasm from a helpless woman as much as the next guy, but he does enjoy a little preamble as well, perhaps some pillow talk as well if the girl isn't feeling too broken afterwards....he doesn't get to engage in a lot of pillow talk.
Oviposition:No
Pregnancy:No
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

AndyZ

Quote from: pdragon on September 10, 2015, 01:03:29 AM
Name: Zardoz, Watcher of the Cosmos
Appearance:
regular

nsfw

Personality/Background: Zardoz is a minor elder god tasked with observing all of time and space, and committing it to his vast, limitless memory. Whilst he appears to have only one eye, in truth every star in the universe act as his eyes, extending his gaze to watch over every corner of space that is touched by starlight. However while his endless task is of cosmic importance, the celestial often grows bored of simply watching and observing, and enjoys occasionally dipping his fingers...er, tentacles, into the affairs of mortal beings. Recently he's developed a particular interest in the human form, and upon learning of a spaceship abducting women for pleasure Zardoz has set off for some well deserved R&R.

Despite being an eldritch horror, a cosmic entity of incomprehensible terror, capable of driving fragile minds insane simply by looking upon his visage...Zardoz is surprisingly down to earth, and a good conversationalist on top of it. Since he so rarely gets to actually interact with other sentient beings, he likes to take full advantage of it and have fun with his new found acquaintances. Don't get him wrong, he enjoys stuffing holes with his lust addled tendrils and wringing orgasm after orgasm from a helpless woman as much as the next guy, but he does enjoy a little preamble as well, perhaps some pillow talk as well if the girl isn't feeling too broken afterwards....he doesn't get to engage in a lot of pillow talk.
Oviposition:No
Pregnancy:No

Approved

summoner2183

Interested in this.... just need to create a character. :D

Pretty in Pink

Bringing back an oldie for me, Andy.

Name: Alexis (Lexi) Mayfair
Year abducted: 2011
Personality: Timid, skittish, and reclusive as a rule, Lexi didn't have many friends.  She kept mainly to herself, and probably still will even with the fact that she's found herself abducted by aliens, and whisked away on their ship, never to see her home again.  Of course, once she actually realizes this is what has happened, the panic will likely set in.
Current Clothing: See Appearance

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Copious amounts of cum: YES!
Cum Inflation: Ehhh.  Not really.
Double/triple penetration: Yes
Deep Penetration: Yup
Anal: Please!
Blood: No
Mutilation: I will murder you if you try (jk, but seriously, no)
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

AndyZ

Snake

I'm always up for this one though it always seems like I drop a female char and nobody's iterested XD Though I do like to play a specific one that absolutly wouldn't mind being abducted.

----------

Name: Masako
Appearance:
Year abducted: Unknown
Personality: Generally relaxed and compassionate, but has moments of being haughty and very much like a princess and very well could be. But probably has been away for so long she's effectively a sex slave for tentacles
Current Clothing: Basically what you see in the pic

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on).

Pregnancy: No
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Not required.

Golden Spider

I am interested if this is still open.
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

AndyZ

As far as I know, things are still going.  Feel free to make up characters ^_^

Golden Spider

Name: Katie Zehr
Appearance:
Personality: Smart, Lithe, Geeky, Kind, Pervy
Current Clothing: T-shirt and jeans with a jacket and beanie hat
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on).
Oviposition: Ok
Pregnancy: Yes!
Copious amounts of cum: YAY!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yeah

AndyZ

Quote from: Golden Spider on October 05, 2015, 12:38:58 AM
Name: Katie Zehr
Appearance:
Personality: Smart, Lithe, Geeky, Kind, Pervy
Current Clothing: T-shirt and jeans with a jacket and beanie hat
Oviposition: Ok
Pregnancy: Yes!
Copious amounts of cum: YAY!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yeah

Katie Zehr - Approved

Snake

So what do you think of mine Andy?

AndyZ

Sorry, Snake.  I didn't realize you'd edited an earlier post.

Quote from: Snake on October 04, 2015, 12:33:47 PM
I'm always up for this one though it always seems like I drop a female char and nobody's iterested XD Though I do like to play a specific one that absolutly wouldn't mind being abducted.

----------

Appearance: Masako's Appearance
Personality: Generally relaxed and compassionate, but has moments of being haughty and very much like a princess and very well could be. But probably has been away for so long she's effectively a sex slave for tentacles

Approved

Golden Spider

Quote from: Snake on October 04, 2015, 12:33:47 PM

----------

Appearance: Masako's Appearance

A distinct lack of pic though...

Snake

Fixed

Datawych

Are you still accepting characters for this?

AndyZ

I'm not 100%.  This game tends to go in activity spurts.

I have a post up at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.msg11737420#new and we'll see who responds.

Muse

ooh! 

I'll molest you, Datawych.  ;) 

AndyZ

I should ask if you want to make a girl or a monster, Datawych ^_^

Datawych

Quote from: AndyZ on October 19, 2015, 01:07:05 AM
I should ask if you want to make a girl or a monster, Datawych ^_^
A girl.

Name: Sister Chastity de Agustina
Appearance

Current Clothing

Year abducted: 1830
Personality/Background: Orphaned at an extremely young age, Sister Chastity was practically destined to become a nun. She spent most of her childhood living in a convent-run orphanage, and religion was such an integral part of growing up that she's completely incapable of imagining life without it. The nuns got to Sister Chastity so early, that when Mother Superior suggested she join the order, she didn't even need to take time to think about it.

Chastity was an incredibly early developer, and once things got started, they happened quickly and dramatically. Soon, her figure became so distracting to the boys at the orphanage that the sisters made sure that she never had any contact with them. The nuns worked extra hard to make sure Chastity's lessons sunk in; extra penance, longer (and more frequent) prayer time, barely letting her out of their sight... Fearing that having such a lewd, sexual body would lead her to sin, the sisters tried their hardest to keep her from becoming a harlot. It sometimes felt like the entire convent was in on it. If she managed to get out of sight and was seen by a boy, she was be punished. If she expressed an interest in any activity that would put her body on display, she was punished. If she exposed any skin other than that on her face, she was punished. This treatment has left Chastity deeply ashamed of her sexuality, believing that she is cursed with a sinful body and that all sex is dirty and shameful.

Chastity's upbringing has turned her into an exceptionally kind and compassionate - though incredibly naive - girl. She absolutely abhors all forms of violence, and hates to see people unhappy.

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: YES!
Double/triple penetration: Yes
Anal: She's a nun. Of course she gets off more from anal sex. She'll never admit it, though.

AndyZ

Sister Chastity de Agustina Approved

Sorry, missed your post

Datawych

How d'you link to a specific post in a thread? Like how all the characters' names in the IC link to their character thread entry.

AndyZ

[url=http://www.elliquiy.com/]Name[/url]

Name

Datawych

Quote from: AndyZ on October 22, 2015, 10:33:46 PM
[url=http://www.elliquiy.com/]Name[/url]

Name
No, that links to a page. Like how d'you make a link to E scroll down to a specific post, rather than at the top of the thread?

AndyZ

Oh, specific threads, sorry.

On top of each thread is the title in blue.  Click that and it'll put the URL of your exact page into your browser.

Copy/paste that into the URL BB Code.

Innocence

Could I make a female and a monster character?

AndyZ

You mean two separate characters, or a character who's a monster but also female?

Either way, the answer is yes, though you'd really only live in the Girls' Dormitory if you're human.

Datawych

Sooooo... I wanna post, but I think I might be the only active girl posting... and I don't wanna get jumped by every single tentacle monster that's still active...

ViperFang

Partly tempted to whip up a female character...if it isn't too late, that is XD

AndyZ

Not sure how we're doing on monsters right now...Ill ask in the OOC

Swordsman18

I can help out the roster in either way if necessary. So do not feel surrounded Datawych. Also i can do GM things if necessary.

Muse

Innocence

Name: RE -SB - 0042 (a.k.a Arie)
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2042
Personality: Default personality is set to logical, calm, reasonable. (Arie is a sex bot that was manufactured to please it's owner.  Her personality program is built to be self-learning and adjustable.  She will adapt her personality to what her program configures to be most appropriate for her 'owner'.)
Current Clothing: Compound graphene-polymer black skin suit, as seen in picture.
Copious amounts of cum: Sure
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Sure

AndyZ

RE -SB - 0042 (a.k.a Arie) - Approved

I think we're pretty set for girls for now.  We need more monsters.

MissFire

Shoot. I guess I missed my window. Well, hopefully more monsters will hop on board.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

AndyZ

LeSane

Name: SCP-105-27|JERICHO
Appearance:
Jericho is a monster of copious shades of blues resembling the ocean. It's body is amphibious in appearance, yet doesn't need water in other to survive. When it makes an attempt at communication the dark section will ripple or in another way to explain a visual display. It also has a multitude of tendrils which can do the same effecr, but used as a angler fish does. SCP-105-27 is a bipedal creature that can stand over 7'0" tall when standing straight up. Despite its carnivorous appearance it's actually a herbivore.
Personality:
Jericho is a monster of complexity. It knows how to use it's appearance for all purposes of gaining what it wants. It can be friendly, but will not unless a established relationship is made. Usually this monster is protective of its territory not allowing anything to enter without a toll to be paid. If not compensatedit will become aggressive and see this as a act of challenge. The subject is rather quickly to assert it's dominace over others despite its herbivorous nature.
Oviposition: Rarely
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Rarely
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

AndyZ

Quote from: LeSane on October 26, 2015, 08:42:35 PM

Name: SCP-105-27|JERICHO
Appearance:
Jericho is a monster of copious shades of blues resembling the ocean. It's body is amphibious in appearance, yet doesn't need water in other to survive. When it makes an attempt at communication the dark section will ripple or in another way to explain a visual display. It also has a multitude of tendrils which can do the same effecr, but used as a angler fish does. SCP-105-27 is a bipedal creature that can stand over 7'0" tall when standing straight up. Despite its carnivorous appearance it's actually a herbivore.
Personality:

Approved
Jericho is a monster of complexity. It knows how to use it's appearance for all purposes of gaining what it wants. It can be friendly, but will not unless a established relationship is made. Usually this monster is protective of its territory not allowing anything to enter without a toll to be paid. If not compensatedit will become aggressive and see this as a act of challenge. The subject is rather quickly to assert it's dominace over others despite its herbivorous nature.
Oviposition: Rarely
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Rarely

Innocence

Quote from: AndyZ on October 26, 2015, 06:40:16 AM
RE -SB - 0042 (a.k.a Arie) - Approved

I think we're pretty set for girls for now.  We need more monsters.

Woot thanks =]

MissFire

What's the count of monsters and girls? Add more monsters so I can submit a character and throw my girl to them!
    - Sima Yi

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

MissFire

That's AndyZ's call, I don't know if you can play multiple characters.
    - Sima Yi

LeSane

Hopefully I can I have another idea for a monster.

AndyZ

You can make multiple characters.

MissFire, I will warn you that this game has people playing characters that don't match up to their RL biological sex.  I don't know if that's still an issue for you.

MissFire

- Sima Yi

LeSane

Name: SCP-217| SIREN
Appearance:
It had two initial forms which consists of its base and the doppelganger. The basis of SIREN is a large hovering cocoon with a natural plating aligned along its entire body. There is a large halo like structure upon the upper half with a white mask. When prey is close it will emit a dark substance from openings from the back that it uses as tendrils. They are mistaken for creeping shadows or shadow hands. There was a former to SPC-217 prior which means it is evolving.

The Doppelganger is meant to be its means of capturing prey. This form is nothing but it's sensory means and mainly lures others to the main body via songs, games, and teasing. It too us made outhe of the same substance SIREN produces yet acts as if it's own conscious at times.
Personality:
Not much is known about SPC-217 since it rarely moves about any other location other than the one where it took this form in. Before it was quite lively and seemed to protect those that entered it's area from other monsters, but now it seems to be either changing or asleep. Only waking randomly. As it wakes it will emit pheromones to attract others for a unknown purpose.

AndyZ

Quote from: LeSane on October 27, 2015, 01:41:47 PM
Name: SCP-217| SIREN
Appearance:
It had two initial forms which consists of its base and the doppelganger. The basis of SIREN is a large hovering cocoon with a natural plating aligned along its entire body. There is a large halo like structure upon the upper half with a white mask. When prey is close it will emit a dark substance from openings from the back that it uses as tendrils. They are mistaken for creeping shadows or shadow hands. There was a former to SPC-217 prior which means it is evolving.

The Doppelganger is meant to be its means of capturing prey. This form is nothing but it's sensory means and mainly lures others to the main body via songs, games, and teasing. It too us made outhe of the same substance SIREN produces yet acts as if it's own conscious at times.
Personality:
Not much is known about SPC-217 since it rarely moves about any other location other than the one where it took this form in. Before it was quite lively and seemed to protect those that entered it's area from other monsters, but now it seems to be either changing or asleep. Only waking randomly. As it wakes it will emit pheromones to attract others for a unknown purpose.

Approved.

MissFire

Name: Shawna Davis
Appearance: Average height and weight with a slender, if 'top heavy' sort of build. Shawna is definitely a buxom sort of girl, sporting a fine hourglass figure with a bountiful chest, torso slimming down at her waist and then plumping once more with a full backside and long legs. She is of african-american descent with smooth, cocoa-colored skin, brown eyes, and straight black hair usually kept in a ponytail. She has a full back tattoo of a cherry blossom tree.
Personality: Personable and friendly, Shawna is always outgoing and eager to make friends. She is ready to explore new things and is the type of girl who will try anything once before passing judgements. College girls are usually open to experimentation, after all.
Current Clothing: A white tanktop under a green hoodie, black shorts, knee socks, sneakers, and green half-rim glasses. No bra. Black lace panties.

- Sima Yi

AndyZ

Quote from: MissFire on October 27, 2015, 02:14:05 PM
Name: Shawna Davis
Appearance: Average height and weight with a slender, if 'top heavy' sort of build. Shawna is definitely a buxom sort of girl, sporting a fine hourglass figure with a bountiful chest, torso slimming down at her waist and then plumping once more with a full backside and long legs. She is of african-american descent with smooth, cocoa-colored skin, brown eyes, and straight black hair usually kept in a ponytail. She has a full back tattoo of a cherry blossom tree.
Personality: Personable and friendly, Shawna is always outgoing and eager to make friends. She is ready to explore new things and is the type of girl who will try anything once before passing judgements. College girls are usually open to experimentation, after all.
Current Clothing: A white tanktop under a green hoodie, black shorts, knee socks, sneakers, and green half-rim glasses. No bra. Black lace panties.

Approved

SilentFox

Hello, I might be interested in playing a trap type character for the monsters. Just checking if there are enough interested monster types before I whip up a character for it. Just don't want to upset the balance of 'volunteers' to monsters. :)

AndyZ

It's okay by me if we get enough people playing monsters who express interest.

SilentFox

Alright, thanks, I'll whip together a character for this then, I just figured it was polite to check first. :)

SilentFox

Important Note: This character is a trap not a female.

Name: Angelika Daniels
Appearance:
NSFW

Slim, mildly athletic, blonde hair down to the base of her neck, bright grey eyes and just curvy enough to be convincing.
Year abducted:2015
Personality: Quiet, curious, intelligent, prone to daydreaming or wandering off exploring.
Current Clothing: Denim shorts, sandals, white blouse
Oviposition: Yes.
Pregnancy: Not applicable.

Leki

Hmm, could be tempted into throwing something up for this,
Curious though as to what the current ratio of victims/monsters is though.
Did take a peek around, but I noticed characters were a bit scattered between threads, and I'm pretty sure a few of them are no longer active.

So yeah, how many of each do we have, and what are we looking more for?

AndyZ

I'm not 100%, but I think we need more monsters, especially since there are always looking for girls to make more girls.

I'm removing the cap on making girls, though, in case I didn't say before.

Leki

Ehh, surely not knowing who's around and who isn't would make things a lot harder on people? xD
Tried to write up a quick list from what I've been able to gather.
Not too fussed about the dates, but hopefully I haven't missed anyone?

Victims
Monsters
Active Players (6)
Shawna (MissFire): 31st Oct
Chastity (Datawych): 28th Oct
Arie (Innocence): 28th Oct
Masako (Snake): 25th Oct
Katie (Golden Spider): OOC 20th Oct
Sayako (Yugishogun): 27th Sept (OOC 19th Oct)

Other Players (4)
Circe (Amarlo): 24th Sept (Busy Notice)
Abigail (ElvenKitten): 13th Sept
Kaoru (Izaya Orihara): 13th Sept
Alexis (Pretty in Pink): Never?

Active Players (5)
Jericho (LeSane): 31st Oct
Siren (LeSane): 31st Oct
Jagan (Muse): 28th Oct
Auror (Zaer Darkwail): OOC 31st Oct
Nightstalker (Zaer Darkwail): OOC 31st Oct

Other Players (3)
Blibbleroo (bokotousamurai): 26th Sept
Xanuk (Exile): 14th Sept
Zardoz (pdragon): Never?

Others:
Unknown (Swordsman): OOC 26th Oct (In the OoC No character)
Unknown (Kimera): OOC 30th Oct (In the OoC applying character)
Unknown (AndyZ): 31st Oct (Can't find the CS xD)
Angelika (Kessaria) 30th Oct (Waiting Approval Request thread)

AndyZ

You really did your homework ^_^

I don't generally make characters because I only throw something together in order to help balance.

That said, I guess everything is close enough to make something, or you can make one of each if you like.

Cryptogram

Quote from: Kessaria on October 29, 2015, 09:40:54 AM
Hello, I might be interested in playing a trap type character for the monsters. Just checking if there are enough interested monster types before I whip up a character for it. Just don't want to upset the balance of 'volunteers' to monsters. :)

+1 interested monster, for the record.

Submitting a monster! Might also submit a girl in future, since I see one of each is allowed.

Name: Mena

Appearance:

Seduction Form NSFW

True Form NSFW

Background:
Mena is an entity that feeds on the energy of other living things. While any energy will technically suffice, and usually does for most of her kind, Mena has something of a sweet tooth for sexual energy - particularly from a willing partner. Given her 'true' form is nightmarish and seldom able to attract a willing partner, she has learned to spend some of her energy to assume a more seductive and appealing form. She goes to a lot of effort to try to gently draw in her prey, desperate to get her ultimate fix of willingly-given sexual energy. However, if her victim remains uncooperative despite her best efforts, or if she is too starved of energy to maintain her more pleasing visage, she reverts to her 'true' form and takes whatever she can get by more primal force.

In Seduction Form, her numerous tentacles are soft and squishy, with gently rounded tips, each with its own dedicated supply of cum. Minuscule pores on the tentacles secrete small amounts of an aphrodisiac, giving the tentacles a sweet scent and taste, as well as providing lubrication. Aside from the tentacles that feature as her 'hair', she has many more that take the place of legs - in this form, she arranges them to look like a dress for a more humanoid visage. She is able to use energy she is gaining from sexual activity to make slight adjustments to her form, such as enlarging her breasts or the thickness of individual tentacles.

In True Form, her tentacles become harder and more leathery, gaining ribs, and the tips become more pointed and conical. The secretion of aphrodisiacs ceases. Her fingers become claws, and her soft lips recede, leaving her mouth to become little but a maw of sharp teeth. Even her eyes vanish, as extra tentacles seem to spill out from her head and obscure them. Her breasts deflate and her skin seems to stretch tighter over her muscles, giving her a more hardened and toned appearance. The needs of her partner are gone from her mind in this form, and she treats them as mere sustenance, desperately trying to extract whatever sexual energy she can. 

AndyZ

Quote from: Cryptogram on November 01, 2015, 12:11:52 AM
+1 interested monster, for the record.

Submitting a monster! Might also submit a girl in future, since I see one of each is allowed.

Name: Mena

Appearance:

Seduction Form NSFW

True Form NSFW

Background:
Mena is an entity that feeds on the energy of other living things. While any energy will technically suffice, and usually does for most of her kind, Mena has something of a sweet tooth for sexual energy - particularly from a willing partner. Given her 'true' form is nightmarish and seldom able to attract a willing partner, she has learned to spend some of her energy to assume a more seductive and appealing form. She goes to a lot of effort to try to gently draw in her prey, desperate to get her ultimate fix of willingly-given sexual energy. However, if her victim remains uncooperative despite her best efforts, or if she is too starved of energy to maintain her more pleasing visage, she reverts to her 'true' form and takes whatever she can get by more primal force.

In Seduction Form, her numerous tentacles are soft and squishy, with gently rounded tips, each with its own dedicated supply of cum. Minuscule pores on the tentacles secrete small amounts of an aphrodisiac, giving the tentacles a sweet scent and taste, as well as providing lubrication. Aside from the tentacles that feature as her 'hair', she has many more that take the place of legs - in this form, she arranges them to look like a dress for a more humanoid visage. She is able to use energy she is gaining from sexual activity to make slight adjustments to her form, such as enlarging her breasts or the thickness of individual tentacles.

In True Form, her tentacles become harder and more leathery, gaining ribs, and the tips become more pointed and conical. The secretion of aphrodisiacs ceases. Her fingers become claws, and her soft lips recede, leaving her mouth to become little but a maw of sharp teeth. Even her eyes vanish, as extra tentacles seem to spill out from her head and obscure them. Her breasts deflate and her skin seems to stretch tighter over her muscles, giving her a more hardened and toned appearance. The needs of her partner are gone from her mind in this form, and she treats them as mere sustenance, desperately trying to extract whatever sexual energy she can. 

Approved

Neomah

I am interested in joining-do you still take players?

AndyZ

Yes, but it's a time of the year where my lungs hate me and I'm not honestly sure whether we need girls or monsters.

You may want to talk to people on here and see what's needed: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.msg11852782#new

I'm sorry.

Swordsman18

Name: Corrina Bowler
Appearance: A blonde bombshell who on Earth did numerous things to her body to be able to use it as a commodity. So Corrina boasts a large bust, a relatively small waist, with a somewhat average butt. Yet to make up for it she has rather athletic but sleek legs that she enjoyed showing off. Corrina keeps her hair in a short blonde pixie cut atop her head. Instead of all of that gaudy tanning, she achieved her more tanned look with natural nude tanning. There is an X-Men symbol in the small of her back just above her ass.
Year abducted: 2010
Personality: Corrina is an adventurous type that is ready and willing to try anything once. Her parents fostered in her an independence and experimentation that she lives by needing to try something new everyday. After she does experience something, she pauses to reflect on just what to do with her new found knowledge. And if she sees its usefulness and enjoyment she integrates it. If not then she does not allowing it to be an experience in her memory.
Current Clothing: Yellow glasses, Yellow and Black latex catsuit with latex gloves, black latex boots complete the ensemble as she had been cosplaying a character at the time of her abduction

Oviposition: Yes - Would love to try it!

AndyZ

Quote from: Swordsman18 on November 30, 2015, 12:48:49 AM
Name: Corrina Bowler
Appearance: A blonde bombshell who on Earth did numerous things to her body to be able to use it as a commodity. So Corrina boasts a large bust, a relatively small waist, with a somewhat average butt. Yet to make up for it she has rather athletic but sleek legs that she enjoyed showing off. Corrina keeps her hair in a short blonde pixie cut atop her head. Instead of all of that gaudy tanning, she achieved her more tanned look with natural nude tanning. There is an X-Men symbol in the small of her back just above her ass.
Year abducted: 2010
Personality: Corrina is an adventurous type that is ready and willing to try anything once. Her parents fostered in her an independence and experimentation that she lives by needing to try something new everyday. After she does experience something, she pauses to reflect on just what to do with her new found knowledge. And if she sees its usefulness and enjoyment she integrates it. If not then she does not allowing it to be an experience in her memory.
Current Clothing: Yellow glasses, Yellow and Black latex catsuit with latex gloves, black latex boots complete the ensemble as she had been cosplaying a character at the time of her abduction

Oviposition: Yes - Would love to try it!

Approved

SilentFox

Just wondering if there was ever any interest in my trap character for this at all (I know I haven't poked about it for a while, RL got in the way!)

TheBlackThrone

This game is a classic lol. I'm interested in throwing up a tentacle monster. It's been awhile since I've been able to stretch my scifi/horror muse.  :-)

...Wait a second, is this still even going on? lol  ???
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

DazzlingCockroach

Same here, I was interested in throwing in a slime monster. *taps a mike* 'this thing on ?

Izaya Orihara

I was here ages ago, but I kind of drifted off after I probably got ignored a while ago (with all the other chars in that IC thread getting paired off, and mine ignored).

SilentFox

Shame, we need more sexy monster times :(

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Kessaria on March 22, 2016, 04:12:33 PM
Shame, we need more sexy monster times :(

Agreed.
Looking at your app above, I notice both of our characters are traps.
More traps are always good, in my opinion.

SilentFox

I can only agree, I rarely get to play them, let alone with monsters. :)

DazzlingCockroach

Well well well. Do team up, there's plenty of slime to get around ... *evilly snickers*

SilentFox

You'd be surprised how rare good monster players are, not to mention those who go for anything other than female characters. :P

DazzlingCockroach

I will not speak as my skill as a monster player, as I don't have much experience. However, a warm place to lay spawnlings into is a warm place. The body part itself matters not to this slimy, kinda purple and perverted mass of jello.

As for the length of the scene, I have plenty of ideas. How well I will be able to use them to keep the scene going, only the future can tell. Also, to make matters more interesting, there is more to that game than the fulfilling of a mere blob's instincts.

Once the hunt begins, the prey is doomed, and the warm, sticky mass WILL fall on them.

SilentFox

I have a monster RP on another forum that's just passed it's 200k word count. However most rarely get out of the planning phase much less past the first ten posts.

Playing traps (or other non-females) and hunting for monster players interested in them with compatible kinks is like a niche genre within a niche genre. :P

scribus1000

Gonna keep my eye on this game. Have been watching it for some time now, actually.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

AndyZ

If there are any characters that people want me to check over, just let me know.

SilentFox

I am still offering the same character as before (It's at the top of this page or bottom of the page before)

AndyZ

Quote from: Kessaria on October 29, 2015, 02:00:44 PM
Important Note: This character is a trap not a female.

Name: Angelika Daniels
Appearance:
NSFW

Slim, mildly athletic, blonde hair down to the base of her neck, bright grey eyes and just curvy enough to be convincing.
Year abducted:2015
Personality: Quiet, curious, intelligent, prone to daydreaming or wandering off exploring.
Current Clothing: Denim shorts, sandals, white blouse
Oviposition: Yes.
Pregnancy: Not applicable.

Sorry for missing this before.  Approved.

SilentFox

DazzlingCockroach

A short man in a lab coat opens a file and starts reading some informations, while filling you in on the creature

Name: Filed as "Number 8008: Saylar"
Appearance: Irrelevant. Or blobesque.
Biology: Saylar is a mass. A mass of smaller masses. Composed mainly of muscle tissue, these ameobae-like components have the ability to replicate themselves. In normal condition, this doesn't change anything, as it barely offsets the loss of elements due to the slime's normal activity, like movement. It also sometimes consume parts of itself to produce energy. So the more tired it is, the smaller it gets.
However, in the right conditions, Saylar will stop moving and start replicating at a higher rate, efficiently increasing his mass.

Though lacking a proper brain, each and every cell-like component of this blob has a basic instinct, and a hive-mind ability. They transmit basic information through electrical discharges, in a way similar to a nervous system. If Saylar weighs more than about ten kilos, it has a basic, animalistic intelligence. Once over thirty kilos, it can reflect like an average human being. It is theorized that sufficient mass would make it more efficient than a computer. That would, however, require a lot more replicating than the scientists dared test in labs. Because of its internal communication system, the curve of intelligence/mass is logarithmic.
The "right conditions" are still unlisted, but it involves warmth, humidity and a calorie source. It is theorized that its instinct to instigate parts of itself inside living beings is related to that.

When it's not reproducing itself, its ameobae-like components can reproduce analyzed fluids. If the liquid has been contained inside the mass for long enough, the cells are able to produce it, at the cost of a good amount of calorie. Some of the cells act as "fluid memory", storing the substance's composition for future use. Theoretically, Saylar could reproduce any human bodily fluid, but its memory is nearly blank at the moment.

Seemingly, this blob doesn't possess eyes, ears, or other sensory abilities. It does, however, have an incredible sense of touch. It navigates by sensing vibrations, mostly sound. This explains why it makes a little sploshing noise when moving, because there is no other reason for it to intentionally make any sound. However, its basics instincts seem to be to cover noise sources. It has been observed when it lunged toward an observer's mouth to get her to stop speaking. To this day, we are not sure part of Saylar is not still in her bowels.

Behavior: The most basic instinct of this beast is to reproduce itself. While a climate-controlled terrarium has done the trick, it seems to prefer live hosts. Let me explain.
As I said, this creature can replicate its core self -AKA the first ameobae-like particle- in the right conditions. It seeks warmth, humidity, and a calorie source. The human body seems to be the perfect place to get all this. However, and call it a conservation instinct, it will never deposit more than a fraction of its mass in the same being, in case the... Ah... "incubator" gets compromised.

Once inside a host, it starts replicating itself, absorbing and dissolving its surrounding to produce energy. Its sense of touch allows it to feel around itself to differentiate body parts from unnecessary items, like food. As an experiment, we placed it in a container made of synthetic skin, and it seemed to absorb most of it, to a certain point. It never "ate" a hole in the bag, and it kept it thick enough to hold it mass. Also, after a few hours, we noticed some drooping on the skin bag. Once emptied and analyzed, we came to the conclusion that Saylar can naturally produce an enzyme that will adapt to the organic tissues and meld into it to give it more elasticity.

Once it deems the host "full", the newly produced slime will wriggle out of the body to find the main host, completing the objective to making itself bigger. It is very likely to leave some behind to keep the repdocuing process going.

Once a host has been "secured", the slime might want to keep it in one place, and keep it alive. It will attempt to feed its host with one of the fluids it has analyzed.

There's a footnote saying that its internal communication system makes it particularly sensible to electricity-based stunners, like a clasic taser.

Oviposition: Yes. Sort of.
Pregnancy: Yes. Sort of.
Copious amounts of cum: Yes. Once said cum is analyzed. Though it will be in a feeding attempt.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes, once the aphrodisiac is reproduced. Can be mixed with the aforementionned cum.

AndyZ

Snake

Name: Syra
Appearance: Here
Year abducted: 2018
Personality: Playfully abrasive, sociopathic tendencies, Kleptomanic; treacherous, prideful. Sexually speaking; Syra is loud and sometimes angry about it; she likes being on top and the one in control.
Current Clothing: Long black leather pants, sleeveless navy shirt, leather fingerless gloves, ninja-mask; knee-length black boots.

Oviposition: Yes, though probably not too willingly
Copious amounts of cum: Yes, purely to humiliate her.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Immune

History: Syra is a thief, simply put; she was raised by and in a  powerful Yakuza family and reflects it; she grew up learning thievery from a young age; from cutting purses to muggings.  While she doesn't like to kill; she has no real problems with doing so, she justs finds it in poor taste; enjoying seeing victims displeasure or whatnot from having their treasures stolen means more to her. She was a master thief by the age of 10 and competent assassin by the time she was 18.

She was abducted while trying to flee from authorities.

Note; Syra is not actually a human; but an alien/human Hybrid that has a default form of a human female.  her alien dna gives her the ability to shift herself from a futa female (basically producing tentacle cocks) or a normal human-female pussy.  Though she isn't aware of her status really; having "grown up and matured" as a human.

DazzlingCockroach

May I wonder how she's immune to pheromones ? Is it a cerebral thing, or would it just not be fitting to her character to fall for it ? ^^

Snake

She has a gene that makes her "nose blind" to pheremones; which is why she's more physical "in the sack" and tends to resist probably than she should but like most thieves, she's not overly strong in a physical sense. Able to handle fighting with human guys her own age/size probably but definately not alien tentacles that want to ravish her.

for all her faults; she is very attractive physically :3

AndyZ

Just means that the character doesn't want to be affected by them.  I'd be equally okay with someone who couldn't get pregnant or the like.  Natural mutations and all that.

Quote from: Snake on March 23, 2016, 01:35:53 PM
Name: Syra
Appearance: Here
Year abducted: 2018
Personality: Playfully abrasive, sociopathic tendencies, Kleptomanic; treacherous, prideful. Sexually speaking; Syra is loud and sometimes angry about it; she likes being on top and the one in control.
Current Clothing: Long black leather pants, sleeveless navy shirt, leather fingerless gloves, ninja-mask; knee-length black boots.

Oviposition: Yes, though probably not too willingly
Copious amounts of cum: Yes, purely to humiliate her.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Immune

History: Syra is a thief, simply put; she was raised by and in a  powerful Yakuza family and reflects it; she grew up learning thievery from a young age; from cutting purses to muggings.  While she doesn't like to kill; she has no real problems with doing so, she justs finds it in poor taste; enjoying seeing victims displeasure or whatnot from having their treasures stolen means more to her. She was a master thief by the age of 10 and competent assassin by the time she was 18.

She was abducted while trying to flee from authorities.

Approved.

Snake

And post the profile ino the Epilson char sheet forum? and start int eh girls' dorm?

though personally I'd love to justu jump right into her getting molested by a smaller tentacle beastie.  XD until one of the PC ones shows up

DazzlingCockroach

Not wanting a character to be affected by something is alright, but saying they're downright immune gives them a kinda "I don't wanna, so you can't" vibe. But no worry, it's just a matter of formulation, it's a personal choice I will respect and honor. ^^

SilentFox

Just for clarification, what does one do once approved? It's been a while since I nudged this so I may have forgotten. :P

AndyZ

In my experience, it helps because the monsters who would normally do so don't have to act any differently.

When I originally designed this game, I expected people to make custom tentacle monsters based on any situation, but not approving monsters meant that we had quite a few people making non-tentacle monsters.  Complaints arose.

Quote from: Kessaria on March 23, 2016, 02:23:15 PM
Just for clarification, what does one do once approved? It's been a while since I nudged this so I may have forgotten. :P

Post waking up on one of the beds in the Girls' Dormitory.  You're free to RP with folks until one of the monsters comes for you.

Snake

I'd suggest posting your char profile int he appropriate char sheet thread then find a partner to get started with.

@AndyZ: Or we can play out a simple scene with a small npc beast if we want correct?

AndyZ

If you like.  I tend to leave this pretty freeform so that people can enjoy as they like.

SilentFox

I only ask as my character is a trap not a female. So figured I'd make sure, lest I post in the wrong section or such-like, apologies if all the questions are a bit much (should probably have put them all in one post >.< )

AndyZ

I haven't made a special ship for traps.  Would you like one?

Snake

Don't worry, My new char Syra is a hermaphrodite that can change genitalia sets at will XD

AndyZ

Quote from: Snake on March 23, 2016, 02:33:55 PM
Don't worry, My new char Syra is a hermaphrodite that can change genitalia sets at will XD

Um, wait, I don't see that on your sheet.

Non-monsters should be ordinary humans.

Snake

My bad. that's how I always played her and it slipped my mind, my apologies. If I want to keep that what should I do?

I don't mind he rbeing a full female though.

AndyZ

That'd be more a monster thing, I think.  You could have a hybrid that's effectively a monster but has human DNA.  Then you could even slip into the Girls' Dorms and pretend to be one of them, but you wouldn't be trapped there the way the humans are.

Snake

THAT would be fun to do.

I just have to change the profile to reflect that?

AndyZ

SilentFox

Quote from: AndyZ on March 23, 2016, 02:30:54 PM
I haven't made a special ship for traps.  Would you like one?

If you think one is warranted then by all means, I just figured I'd ask so I don't screw things up. :)

AndyZ

Not unless anyone prefers it.

I'm not personally attracted to the male form, but I'm not going to stop others if that's what they want.

Oh, and Snake, your character should be able to form tentacles in some way if they're a monster, for obvious reasons.

Snake

I added a note saying she "grew up human" but her ability to shift between a dick or pussy is the trait, normally has a female vagina but can shapeshift that area to sprout tentacle cocks.

That work for you? So she can be a victim but also a "monster"

AndyZ

Snake

Which now makes me imagine her growin tentacle cocks to fuck herself in the tits or ass. or suck herself off XD. But maybe she could sprout tentacles from her shoulders or something too. 

the idea of her being pussyfucked while screwing another girl is hot *laugh*

my mind is running away with all the ideas.

Broken

Hello, is there still room for another alien?

Snake

The general answer would be yes I believe.

SilentFox

I really need to add my character to a dorm just not sure which one would count with her being a trap is all. :P

Broken

Name:
The Tank
All species varying between months and a couple of years. One species however is well over one hundred
Species
Inside the tank are five different main species, than a dozen of lesser species that they feed upon. Their main purpose is to provide food for other aliens, and is a rather abundant food source. Two species however cannot be eaten and provide different purposes. One providing lesser workers, and another as a organic electricity producer.
1.Giginautis (Electric Jellyfish)
NSFW
Description:
A car sized species of alien jellyfish that produces electricity naturally. It has been genetically altered to become an energy source, and be able to crossbreed with humans. But is able to be more efficient after having sex.
Oviposition
No
Cum level
Moderate
Pregnancy chance
Moderate

2. Thresher
Nsfw
Giant tentacle worm from an ocean planet, is a delicacy across the galaxy, but the one in the tank is a prized bull. It prefers to secure its prey after it plays with them in an air pocket near its stomach.
Oviposition
Yes
Cum level
High
Pregnancy chance
High

3. Fjorduats
Nsfw
A swarm of eel like fish that move as one big entity, they are used for military work, but are currently being tested for pleasure purposes.
Oviposition
No
Cum level
Endless
Pregnancy
Slight
4. Emperor Fillvein (Massive Sentient Octopi)
Nsfw
A very dangerous animal that has the same intelligence levels of a human rocket scientist, it’s purpose is to be able to help with complex problems, and in return it gets to have mindless fun with a female of its choosing.
Oviposition
No
Cum level
Massive
Pregnancy
Moderate

5. Seathive
A almost otherworldly entity that could be considered a god. It is the size of a seven foot man, and serves no real benefit. But after producing with a female it gives mindless drones to the aliens as soldiers.
It resembles a lot of a Cluthulu inspired creature from human artwork. With the tentacle covered face, it has tentaes that protrude from its back, and it's crotch is covered in smaller tentacles that are used to grasp onto females as it’s 24” cock gets ready to mate with them.
Oviposition
No
Cum level
Moderate
Pregnancy
High

Kinks all around:
Tentacles
Anal
3+Penetration
Electricity
Gangbang

Vergil Tanner

IIIIIIII'm thinking of possibly whipping up a character....I just have a couple of questions:

The first one is whether you currently have an unbalance; like, do you have an overload of females to Tentacles? Is it fairly balanced? Basically, I'd prefer to whip up a female character, buuuuuut if you are no longer accepting female characters, then I can whip up a tentacle monster as well.

The second question is about details of the accommodation; basically, are these girls in locked, solo cells or is it more like a dormitory that they have free roam of? Like, do the girls get to interact at all, or are they kept in little square rooms like a prison?

The third question is that I've looked through and everybody seems to be using Anime images...is that the type of image you'd like us to use, or are we allowed to use "Celebrity" Faceclaims if we want to? Just checking so I know what my options are. :-)

If you can let me know, so I can decide whether or not to throw my characters underwear into the ring. Not my hat, though. I like my hat. :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

AndyZ

Quote from: Broken on March 28, 2016, 02:01:30 PM
Name:
The Tank
All species varying between months and a couple of years. One species however is well over one hundred
Species
Inside the tank are five different main species, than a dozen of lesser species that they feed upon. Their main purpose is to provide food for other aliens, and is a rather abundant food source. Two species however cannot be eaten and provide different purposes. One providing lesser workers, and another as a organic electricity producer.
1.Giginautis (Electric Jellyfish)
NSFW
Description:
A car sized species of alien jellyfish that produces electricity naturally. It has been genetically altered to become an energy source, and be able to crossbreed with humans. But is able to be more efficient after having sex.
Oviposition
No
Cum level
Moderate
Pregnancy chance
Moderate

2. Thresher
Nsfw
Giant tentacle worm from an ocean planet, is a delicacy across the galaxy, but the one in the tank is a prized bull. It prefers to secure its prey after it plays with them in an air pocket near its stomach.
Oviposition
Yes
Cum level
High
Pregnancy chance
High

3. Fjorduats
Nsfw
A swarm of eel like fish that move as one big entity, they are used for military work, but are currently being tested for pleasure purposes.
Oviposition
No
Cum level
Endless
Pregnancy
Slight
4. Emperor Fillvein (Massive Sentient Octopi)
Nsfw
A very dangerous animal that has the same intelligence levels of a human rocket scientist, it’s purpose is to be able to help with complex problems, and in return it gets to have mindless fun with a female of its choosing.
Oviposition
No
Cum level
Massive
Pregnancy
Moderate

5. Seathive
A almost otherworldly entity that could be considered a god. It is the size of a seven foot man, and serves no real benefit. But after producing with a female it gives mindless drones to the aliens as soldiers.
It resembles a lot of a Cluthulu inspired creature from human artwork. With the tentacle covered face, it has tentaes that protrude from its back, and it's crotch is covered in smaller tentacles that are used to grasp onto females as it’s 24” cock gets ready to mate with them.
Oviposition
No
Cum level
Moderate
Pregnancy
High

Kinks all around:
Tentacles
Anal
3+Penetration
Electricity
Gangbang

Approved

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on March 29, 2016, 07:21:53 AM
IIIIIIII'm thinking of possibly whipping up a character....I just have a couple of questions:

The first one is whether you currently have an unbalance; like, do you have an overload of females to Tentacles? Is it fairly balanced? Basically, I'd prefer to whip up a female character, buuuuuut if you are no longer accepting female characters, then I can whip up a tentacle monster as well.

The second question is about details of the accommodation; basically, are these girls in locked, solo cells or is it more like a dormitory that they have free roam of? Like, do the girls get to interact at all, or are they kept in little square rooms like a prison?

The third question is that I've looked through and everybody seems to be using Anime images...is that the type of image you'd like us to use, or are we allowed to use "Celebrity" Faceclaims if we want to? Just checking so I know what my options are. :-)

If you can let me know, so I can decide whether or not to throw my characters underwear into the ring. Not my hat, though. I like my hat. :P

I'll let others answer the ratio. I've honestly lost track.

The girls dorm is set up to have a common area as described in the first post of that thread (unless I forgot to put it in, currently on phone)

Celebrity photos are fine.

Vergil Tanner

Ok, by my count the Monster/Girl ratio in this thread - I'm not sure about other active players - is something like 7 / 9. So....I think I'll whip up a female bio and use this as my "relaxation unwind" RP. :P I tend to have a Smut-Based game around my other Story-Focused ones to help me unwind and destress, so I think I will jump in. :-)

Question: Is there an OOC Thread where the players can socialise and chatter? And is there a central bio thread? If you posted those links already in this thread and I missed them, sorry...but to be fair, there are seven pages ;)

In the meantime, my next post will be my pitched bio. :-)

EDIT:

NEVER MIND, I saw it in the Opening post, I'm an idiot, let's move on :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

freeko

To be honest, I have been looking at this for some time now. What is more likely to get interest? A woman that is pretty much defenseless or a woman that can make it a little difficult and play hard to get before being overwhelmed and taken?

Vergil Tanner

= = Personal Information = =

Name: Jewel Amanda Pierce
Sexuality Pansexual
Date Abducted: 21st December, 2012. For her, it's been roughly two years.

Appearance:
Jewel stands at roughly 5'8, with long, smooth legs, wide hips and an ample D-Cup (bordering on DD) bust - probably why she was among those chosen, at least that's the conclusion she's come to in her time wherever the hell she is - that, when she was living her normal life, often made her the object of much male - and some female - attention. She has long blonde hair that falls about her shoulders and upper back (about shoulderblade level) that frames a rounded face that smoothly angles to a gracefully curved chin. Thanks to plenty of exercise (and plenty of "exercise"), her stomach is taut and tight with the faintest curvings of musculature, though she's avoided getting the beginnings of a six-pack; she admires people who have that dedication and self-care to attain one, but she herself has never liked how she thinks one would look on her stomach. Definition around her hips and the edges of her stomach and midriff? Yes. A full on six pack? She's....hesitant, to say the least. Her eyes are a deep, dark emerald green and she is in possession of a gently curving, plush-looking pair of lips that - her brother used to tease - was made for either kissing or pouting. Of course, since her incarceration, she's found that they're more often used for....other things. Before being imprisoned, she tended to favour tight clothes - tank-tops, vests, jeans, shorts, tight dresses, basically anything that was both comfortable, fashionable and tight enough to accentuate her better features - and short skirts to show off her body (as far as she was concerned, if you've got it, flaunt it and enjoy your youth while it lasts) and bright, cheerful colours. Nowadays, she prefers whatever she can get her hands on that is vaguely comfortable.

Personality:
In her first few months on the ship / base / wherever the hell they were, she was understandably terrified and loathed the creatures who had not only abducted and imprisoned her, but proceeded to rape her on a nightly basis, and was shy, withdrawn and even a little suspicious of the other girls in her "Cellblock" (even now, she refuses to call it a dormitory, just to remind herself that she is a prisoner and not a willing guest). Not an unjustifiable position to hold, of course, but she quickly found that combatting her captors every time they "visited" her and deliberately distancing herself from the other girls was not going to make her seemingly indefinite stay any easier. Besides; apart from one or two members of the Monster Crew - and THAT took a bit of getting used to, she'll say right now - none of the creatures were overly cruel (besides, y'know, taking them away from their friends and family and then using them as sextoys) in their actions, and she did admittedly always orgasm at least twice when being used by one of them...she eventually decided that she had no choice but to give in and get used to her new life, and that she was probably better off trying to make a few friends to make her incarceration more tolerable. It was slow going, but by the time she'd been there for about half a year, her personality had shifted back towards what she was like back on Earth; smiley, cheerful, outgoing and always chatting with her friends and outwardly at least, perpetually bouncy and light-hearted.

When with the girls, since they are all in it together, she tries her best to be cheerful and supportive and a good friend and colleague, and with the monsters...well. Each one has their own little preferences, so she adjusts her personality accordingly to each one. She doesn't, of course, really LIKE any of them on a personal level- they kidnapped and raped her, and continue to fuck her often - but she has ones that she prefers. Back when she was on Earth, she considered herself pretty Sex-Positive (if it felt good and didn't hurt anybody, why not?) and these monsters are certainly good at sex...so it could be worse. She will admit that now, two years on? She actively wants them to fuck her. This is her life now, and she has to make the most of it...she enjoyed sex back on Earth and thanks to both the skill and those pheromones they release, her knees get weak whenever one of them touches her. Secretly? She doesn't actually mind her life there any more, and she's started to develop positive feelings for some of her captors...but she'll never admit to it. Deep down, no matter how much she comes to long for what they use as cocks, she'll never forgive them for taking her away from her life. Of course, that hatred gets harder and harder to hold onto the more she's exposed to their aphrodisiac physiology...

Current Clothing:
Thanks to the replicator that the girls have access to, Jewel has built up an impressive wardrobe of clothes for her to choose from - everything from casual jeans and t-shirt to more "provocative" costumes...when she was on Earth, she enjoyed Cosplaying and Fancy Dress, so at least she can still enjoy that, right? - but nowadays she tends to favour a mix between "sexy" and "Casual," often wearing outfits like jean-shorts and a bikini top when walking around. It's just other girls and monsters around, after all, and they've all seen what she has before...so there's no need to be prudish and she'll be damned if she lets her current situation stop her from dressing how she wants and doing what she enjoys.

Like So

Faceclaim:
Jessica Nigri

= = Ons / Offs = =

Oviposition: No.
Pregnancy: No.
Scat / Watersports: No.
Bloodplay / Gore: No.
Vore: No.
Inflation: No.
Physical / Non-Sexual torture / Mutilation: No.
Hot liquids (EG, boiling wax): No.
Choke-Play: No.
Anal: Yes.
DP / Gangbang: Yes.
Homosexual Scenes: Yes.
Toys: Yes.
Futas: Yes.
Facials / Cum On Body: Yes.
Breast Play / Wanking: Yes.
Deepthroating: Yes.
Dirty Talk: Yes.
Oversized Cocks: Yes.
Bumps / Ridges: Yes.
Clothed / Costumed: Yes.
Public / Exhibitionist / Voyeur: Yes.
Oral: Yes.
Furry: Yes.
Master / Slave: Yes.
BDSM: Light To Moderate.

By the way, I've probably missed something in that list. If you have a kink or preference that isn't in the list above, hit me up and I'll be able to tell you whether Jewel and I are "into it." :P

AndyZ

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on March 29, 2016, 09:45:48 AM

= = Personal Information = =

Name: Jewel Amanda Pierce
Sexuality Pansexual
Date Abducted: 21st December, 2012. For her, it's been roughly two years.

Appearance:
Jewel stands at roughly 5'8, with long, smooth legs, wide hips and an ample D-Cup (bordering on DD) bust - probably why she was among those chosen, at least that's the conclusion she's come to in her time wherever the hell she is - that, when she was living her normal life, often made her the object of much male - and some female - attention. She has long blonde hair that falls about her shoulders and upper back (about shoulderblade level) that frames a rounded face that smoothly angles to a gracefully curved chin. Thanks to plenty of exercise (and plenty of "exercise"), her stomach is taut and tight with the faintest curvings of musculature, though she's avoided getting the beginnings of a six-pack; she admires people who have that dedication and self-care to attain one, but she herself has never liked how she thinks one would look on her stomach. Definition around her hips and the edges of her stomach and midriff? Yes. A full on six pack? She's....hesitant, to say the least. Her eyes are a deep, dark emerald green and she is in possession of a gently curving, plush-looking pair of lips that - her brother used to tease - was made for either kissing or pouting. Of course, since her incarceration, she's found that they're more often used for....other things. Before being imprisoned, she tended to favour tight clothes - tank-tops, vests, jeans, shorts, tight dresses, basically anything that was both comfortable, fashionable and tight enough to accentuate her better features - and short skirts to show off her body (as far as she was concerned, if you've got it, flaunt it and enjoy your youth while it lasts) and bright, cheerful colours. Nowadays, she prefers whatever she can get her hands on that is vaguely comfortable.

Personality:
In her first few months on the ship / base / wherever the hell they were, she was understandably terrified and loathed the creatures who had not only abducted and imprisoned her, but proceeded to rape her on a nightly basis, and was shy, withdrawn and even a little suspicious of the other girls in her "Cellblock" (even now, she refuses to call it a dormitory, just to remind herself that she is a prisoner and not a willing guest). Not an unjustifiable position to hold, of course, but she quickly found that combatting her captors every time they "visited" her and deliberately distancing herself from the other girls was not going to make her seemingly indefinite stay any easier. Besides; apart from one or two members of the Monster Crew - and THAT took a bit of getting used to, she'll say right now - none of the creatures were overly cruel (besides, y'know, taking them away from their friends and family and then using them as sextoys) in their actions, and she did admittedly always orgasm at least twice when being used by one of them...she eventually decided that she had no choice but to give in and get used to her new life, and that she was probably better off trying to make a few friends to make her incarceration more tolerable. It was slow going, but by the time she'd been there for about half a year, her personality had shifted back towards what she was like back on Earth; smiley, cheerful, outgoing and always chatting with her friends and outwardly at least, perpetually bouncy and light-hearted.

When with the girls, since they are all in it together, she tries her best to be cheerful and supportive and a good friend and colleague, and with the monsters...well. Each one has their own little preferences, so she adjusts her personality accordingly to each one. She doesn't, of course, really LIKE any of them on a personal level- they kidnapped and raped her, and continue to fuck her often - but she has ones that she prefers. Back when she was on Earth, she considered herself pretty Sex-Positive (if it felt good and didn't hurt anybody, why not?) and these monsters are certainly good at sex...so it could be worse. She will admit that now, two years on? She actively wants them to fuck her. This is her life now, and she has to make the most of it...she enjoyed sex back on Earth and thanks to both the skill and those pheromones they release, her knees get weak whenever one of them touches her. Secretly? She doesn't actually mind her life there any more, and she's started to develop positive feelings for some of her captors...but she'll never admit to it. Deep down, no matter how much she comes to long for what they use as cocks, she'll never forgive them for taking her away from her life. Of course, that hatred gets harder and harder to hold onto the more she's exposed to their aphrodisiac physiology...

Current Clothing:
Thanks to the replicator that the girls have access to, Jewel has built up an impressive wardrobe of clothes for her to choose from - everything from casual jeans and t-shirt to more "provocative" costumes...when she was on Earth, she enjoyed Cosplaying and Fancy Dress, so at least she can still enjoy that, right? - but nowadays she tends to favour a mix between "sexy" and "Casual," often wearing outfits like jean-shorts and a bikini top when walking around. It's just other girls and monsters around, after all, and they've all seen what she has before...so there's no need to be prudish and she'll be damned if she lets her current situation stop her from dressing how she wants and doing what she enjoys.

Like So

Faceclaim:
Jessica Nigri

= = Ons / Offs = =

Oviposition: No.
Pregnancy: No.
Scat / Watersports: No.
Bloodplay / Gore: No.
Vore: No.
Inflation: No.
Physical / Non-Sexual torture / Mutilation: No.
Hot liquids (EG, boiling wax): No.
Anal: Yes.
DP / Gangbang: Yes.
Homosexual Scenes: Yes.
Toys: Yes.
Futas: Yes.
Facials / Cum On Body: Yes.
Breast Play / Wanking: Yes.
Deepthroating: Yes.
Dirty Talk: Yes.
Oversized Cocks: Yes.
Bumps / Ridges: Yes.
Clothed / Costumed: Yes.
Public / Exhibitionist / Voyeur: Yes.
BDSM: Light To Moderate.

Approved.

It's worth noting that you're not 100% sure of the current year, but you could have been taken out of cryostasis from time to time.

You'll also know by now that the alien carpet-like stuff on the floor absorbs any fluids that drip onto it.

Vergil Tanner

No problemo! Do you post it in the Character Thread or do I? Also, I did edit one or two things :P

AndyZ

You can post it up yourself ^_^

Really, I only check to make sure the girls are human and the monsters have tentacles.

Vergil Tanner

LOL, fair enough. Just so you know, it took me a good hour to go through my Faceclaim Folders and pick a female....I have about 300 in those damn folders, and that's the females alone! I was torn between Jessica Nigri, Candice Swanepoel, Kagney Linn Karter and Jewel Staite. I opted for Nigri on this occasion. :P

AndyZ

Never categorized mine beyond real pictures and drawings.  I probably should, though...

Vergil Tanner

Haha, you probably should. It saves a LOT of time when looking for specific things...I personally have them organised by sex (Male / Female), then by skin colour, then - for the guys - body type, then old and young, then hair colour. For the females, I have them sorted by skin colour, hair colour, then breast size. It helps me narrow down my searches a lot. XD

freeko

Well, I still have no idea if I should make a defenseless girl or one that can fight back. What do the monsters want to have thrown at them?