BK needs teh RPs?

Started by Broken Knight, June 12, 2008, 11:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken Knight

I used to have this big, intracate request thread when I was on another site, but since I left there, it went kablooie. So, we'll make one here, and it'll probably develop and evolve over time. I like both Forums and IM RPs, but for different reasons. Forum RPs tend to have longer, more intracate posts, while IM RPs have little wait time for the next post, but are generally short posts. Both good. You'll notice a lot of Rps entertain the wolf fur persona. Anyway~

Time to talk about Rping. I have always had a really good time with RPs that start with a very broad and vague basis, letting it flow into something completely unique and original. That being said, here are some base line stories that can be picked up and ran with!

Red Riding Hood ~ (Wolf Anthro x Human girl) ~ The story basically starts off the same. A young girl, wearing a red hooded cape is walking the forest to go to her grandmother's home. Along the way, she meets a wolf with... less than honorable intentions. Spurring her off onto the wrong direction just so he can make it to her grandmother's home first. Of course, he's no intention of killing the girl... He'd much rather wait in the shadows, pounce on her, and rape her.

This story will begin with the girl walking the path. It'll begin story based, and can be bent and twisted from there. When I say 'bent' and 'twisted', I mean that the story will not follow a rail road track rule of 'this is where the story will go, RAWR!', I mean that it'll go where both players twist the plot to have it go.

Goddess ~ (Wolf Fur x Human girl) ~ A young girl is worshipped among all others, because her body carries the trait that none other have. Her scent drags every man around her into a lustful heat. But, because this trait is so precious, she has never seen so much as what a man looks like, until, on one of the very rare days alone in the wild, she comes across a young wolf male. Because she's never met a male before, she's no idea what one is like. Curiousity over takes the female, and she decides to explore more than just the surrounding landscape...

This is more of a rail road track until this point. After this, story bends and flexes. Unlike RRH, this starts off sexual and develops into story.

Experimental Experiments ~ (Human~Fur x Human girl) ~ A young girl is taken for an experiment. Magic has progressed to the point that it can alter the human body, psyche and even general demeanor. A young male in their 'care,' they work the magic right infront of the girl, letting her watch them change a male into a furry beast. The body and shape of a human, fur, eyes and mind of an animal. Before he wakes, they leave her alone in the room, locked inside, subject to the experiment's whims.

This is probably my favorite. It's absolutely vague while being entirely specific. Could start off either way, but is never on a rail road track.

Hunted ~ (Wolf Anthro x Human/Fur/Anthro girl) ~ A young female makes her way into the forest, having treaded the path she is on more than several times over. Entirely comfortable with the path, she's no idea about the tracking lone wolf following her. Catching up to her, he decides to play with his new found toy before taking it and doing with it what he pleases. The problem is, he's not exactly sure of what he's to do with her. He's not exactly the oldest wolf of the bunch, and he doesn't know a whole lot about doing the deed with a female.

Again, you'll notice a trend of not being over-bearing on opening story lines, loving bending and twisting. This story is geared more to the story end of things. Using intellect and wit to try and out manuver the wolf to keep him from getting what he wants, which is, literally to consume her. Now, that's kind of gross, so the objective of this Rp is to keep the female moving in the right direction on both player's accounts by plot twists, without ever letting her really get away.

Cat Girl Harem, go! (Male Human x Female Cat Girl x Female Cat Girl)

A prince is supposed to have an heir. He should, anyway. But the problem is, he's so wrapped up in trying to make the kingdom a better place that he can't find the time to get a princess to fall for him. Of course, his two maids, these two girls with feline attributes from a kingdom far away have been around their master for some time. They know how sweet, charming and funny he can be, since he typically only opens up in the confines of his own home. It winds up that both of the kittens fall for the prince. Problem is, neither of the kittens tell one another, and he doesn't see either one of them as a viable partner. When each one of the kittens realizes their feelings, they both try their own ways to win his heart.

I've always wanted to have a multi-person Rp. Anyway. This one consists less of sex and more of romance. It begins with the two realizing how they feel, trying to keep one another away from him while trying to impress upon him that he should love one of the girls back, or both, depending on how the two kitties that play decide to go with it. ^^

That's all I can think of at the present moment. I am REALLY open to ideas right now, so, post here or PM the puppy! ^^ P.S. ~ Fur isn't all I do, it's just what I prefer. If you have an idea that involves human, elf, ect, I'll be happy to do so. ^^

One other thing I'd like to point out is that I am very, very scatter brained. I suck HARD at starting up Rps. So, don't feel bad if I neglect to. It's just because IRL gets into the way, and I drop the ball. I've probably done it to about 15 amazing Rpers on this site so far... Starting Rps with me quickly = good.

Please, please note that there is a difference between fur and anthro. Message me if you have a question about it.

Broken Knight

Bump! Added 1 more idea! Yay! <3

Broken Knight

I need some help with my ideas. T.T Help meh!

Broken Knight

Broken Knight

-Yawn- Not getting enough Rps to keep me consistently on the board and making multiple posts per day. ><

Ahiru

Broken Knight

-Smiles, letting the cute girl sit in his lap- Why, hello. Come to help me find Rps?

FlaminGlory

Have you seen The Patriot?

Broken Knight

Nope. Not a fan of movies.

FlaminGlory

Broken Knight

Apparently, I see the need to bump myself, as I am... gah, whatever. I'm bored and you know it. ><!

And while I'm writing here, I may as well mention that I looked through the potential candidates of females, and they were either uninteresting, or very interesting and taken. T.T

Broken Knight

Broken Knight

Updating, but first, a bump!

Broken Knight

Let's just drag this back to the top.

Danakir

Quote from: Broken Knight on June 12, 2008, 11:09:19 AM
Red Riding Hood ~ (Wolf fur x Human girl) ~ The story basically starts off the same. A girl, in the forest, trying to get home without incident. The wolf, a subversive, evil character, tries to pull her away from her true path for his own intentions.

Do you mind if I borrow this idea for my own perverse purposes? <3
Let us dance the dance of Life and Death
Alone under the callous silvery moonlight
Let us cross the bridge above the Abyss
And fall into bright darkness as midnight

A Primer to Danakir's Ons and Offs

Broken Knight

Danakir

GO GO CROSSDRESSING RED HOOD! 8D *skips away with idea*
Let us dance the dance of Life and Death
Alone under the callous silvery moonlight
Let us cross the bridge above the Abyss
And fall into bright darkness as midnight

A Primer to Danakir's Ons and Offs

Broken Knight

Man, I can't think of anything new. ><

Broken Knight

-Curls up on the couch, snuggling his tail- BK needs teh Rps! T.T

Lisossa Etasu

I'll play the little red riding hood game if you like.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Broken Knight

-Readies to pounce the next female interested in Rp-

Haibane

It's just a little thing but spelling 'the' correctly may help.  ;)

Broken Knight

Mmm, nope. I like teh. (I did it intentionally, supposed to feel less like an intense need.)

Haibane

I think it just gives the feel that you don't know how to spell, which, on a writing forum surely gives the wrong impression of you?

*hugs anyway*

Broken Knight

-Shrugs- If you judge character based on one word alone, what does that say about the person making the judgement?