BIG GROUP IDEA FOR RP!! SUPER SMASH BROTHER'S BRAWL!!

Started by Gladiator0161, October 23, 2009, 07:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Hey all,

I had an epiphone while I was wandering around the site.
Make an easy RP that everyone could join. Naturally my mind said Super Smash Brother's Brawl, a combination of video game characters put into Arena Matches to fight each other, with possible erotic scenes throughout.

There'd be no required bio's of any kind and as long as it was a video game character I don't see why you couldn't play it in this kinda thread.

This thing is just for fun and there'd be no set posting pace really, just pick a character or two and go. Kind of a filler RP for when you got nothing better to do.

I plan on expanding the character abilities also.
For example, Zelda would not only be able to throw fireballs but, lightning bolts and ice balls as well and I don't see why she couldn't do the same things when she turned into Sheik, so that would be allowed.

Right now, I'm thinking my characters would be Link and Samus.
Those are my favorite characters besides Fox and I'm not sure if i could play Fox without being extrememly annoying because of his Dash and FireFox abilities, lol.

I hope to have alot of people on this one so, the more the better.
PM me if anyone has any questions.

DigitLninja

I'm in if you don't mind Me being Megaman X, who I have already outfitted with a general base for attacks and such.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Gladiator0161

I don't mind at all, I'm just glad someone is interested in this, lol.

We can start up a thread right now, if you're ready to go, or would you like to wait and get some thinking done?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Gladiator0161

Sweet, I'll put up a thread in the Exotic big group section and then put a link up when i'm done with my post.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Gladiator0161