Victim of the Vampire (Shade226 and Bluevamp)

Started by Shade, February 09, 2010, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

I took a deep breath. "Ok, here's my questions about vampires. Does a wooden stake through the heart really kill a vampire? Does garlic have any effect on vampires at all? Will you die if you go out into the sunlight? And can you turn into a bat?" I should've been afraid of the woman. She could kill me at any time, drain my body of blood, or turn me into a vampire myself! But was that last one really such a bad thing?

Bluevamp

~laughing a bit and looks up to him~ well a wooden stake through the heart of anyone, it would kill all even us-me,~as I looked down to the floor~ and as garlic Mmm I like it myself, but some vamps can't get around it,,, as the full sun no I can not be in it, the late afternoons is ok I can go out in to it and it want kill me, well not yet anyways ~trying to make a little joke what the hell he staying and asking that is very different then the others~ and as a bat well some can and some can't, but as for I ~as I stood up and lower the back of my dress and showed him my little tiny wings for the time being~ these is what I have is wings ~cover them back up and sit~ they grow as I need them, not many has them mostly those of Royal blood like myself that is, ~reading his thoughts, he's thoughts are ruining wild now maybe, just maybe this one will stay but it is up to him I want take or forces anyone to do that~ ok now what would you like to ask me Mmm like way I have not attack you or take your blood or what every I want to do to you'' well I said that I was different from others
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Okay, i have one more question. You're the last of your family, correct? And you're royalty... what are you doing here? shouldn't you be sitting on a throne somewhere? And kept referring to the 'Old World'... where would that be, exactly?" I asked, truly curious. This town didn't seem like it would be a hotspot for vampires, or other mythical... well, maybe not-so-mythical creatures, so what brought her to a place like this?

Bluevamp

~giggles a little more at what he asked~ yes it is true that this town is not a hotspot" and that is why I am here, like I said there is not many of us around, but those that are around do seem to live in or where the hotspots are at, and I want to stay away from them, and as for siting on the throne, neahh not for me, at least not right now, my home is still in the old world, but can't return back there yet and take the throne, and as for mythical creatures well my dear Zane you need to look around you sometimes you might see something that you would not believe,,, you never know, and yes I am the last of my family, they are all dead now and I am here for I to be safe,, in away I am in hiding from being killed... and besize that one friend I told you about helped when she knew what I was, but helped me anyways,,, so I stayed, it nice quite and a little peaceful town, now anything else, go ahead and ask me anything you want, I will answer it as best as I can ~looking down at the floor afraid to look in his eyes or even his thoughts~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"...May I ask what you are hiding from? What happened to your family?" I really wanted to know what had driven her here, and where she came from, and if there was anyway I could help her. I also wondered why she wasn't able to claim her throne. Had there been an uprising? And what would it take for her to be able to reclaim her throne?

Bluevamp

umm Zane yes you might say there was un uprising of some kind, my father or lord or master as some called him, well he knew that the day would come for when they would do something like that to us, but when there one bad seed in the bunch, it can really cause death and splitting of my kingdom, I was human remember me saying that, well as a young human child the lord wife fell in love with me, can could not bring herself to kill me and when she could not, and this was while the one who brought me to them his master the lord, well when the Queen could not kill me the lord try to do it, but he too could not, and they both inclueing the that took me there told that the reason why thet could not kill me is cause of my soft Blue eyes, when they look at them they fell under my spell, ~laughing out~ they all said and seem to feel that there was a reason why I was brought there, so I did grow up there and was kelpt safe at all times, and the one who took be there well you remind me of him,,, and then well I being at the age I needed to be I was ask if I want to turn...
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I sat in my seat, processing all of this. It was a lot to take in. I sat there for who knows how long, trying to get my thoughts together. Finally, I stood up, and wrapped my arms around Bluevamp, pulling her in close. "Thank you for telling me all of this... I know it couldn't have been easy... thank you." I still was unsure about some things, but I knew I wasn't going to leave her.

Bluevamp

~as I stood there letting him hug me thinking to what I say or do for him to act like this, this was different from all they useally run from me~ yyyou unm Zane ~gasping a bit~ you are not afraid of me yyou will stay still even after what I told you, I can not believe what I am hearing, this is the first time ever, wait there was one other, but he long gone now,,, but Zane you are not afraid of being here and around me, and will,,, I just can't believe it Zane,,, then I was right in just watching you that night at the lake in the park... you see I was drawing to you that night, cause usually I don't go out much here in this town
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I pull away from the hug, just enough to look at your face. "I'm still a bit confused... there are still things i'm not sure about... but I know I don't want to leave you, and that you telling me this has only brought me closer to you, now that you're not hiding from me..." I reached up and caressed her face. "I know I should be afraid... I know I should try to stay away... but I can't, and I don't want to." I leaned in and kiss her lips gently.

Bluevamp

~feel his hand on my face in witch gived me chills up my back that a first and start to push back away from him but don't, I want to kiss him so let it be put my arms around him a little bit, but was afraid to really show him anything~ after the kiss I then pulled a little away from him Zane if you have anything else you want of me I will try and answer them as honest as I can, just please ask me
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"If i think of anymore questions, I'll let you know." I blush a bit, and release you from the hug, and clear my through. "Well... I guess I better be getting back to work." I smirk and add on jokingly. "Your Highness." I give a short bow, and turn back to what I was fixing. It was strange. Just knowing the truth about her put me at ease, even though know I knew for certain that she could kill me at any moment. I whistled as I worked, the happiest I had been for some time.

Bluevamp

ok as I said back at him, but ~turned around and watching him working sits back down~ Zane why you not afraid of me or not runing from here, this I must know and needed to know Zane so please if you could tell me do so...~siting there waiting on an answer from him~ well it ok if yu dont know either, just one thing you want try and kill me will you, cause if you do... just please don't ever try it!
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I paused my work, and sighed. "That's one of the things i'm not sure about... I don't know why i'm not afraid of you... i know i have every reason to be, but i'm not. And as for killing you" i turn back and look you straight in the eye. "I wouldn't dream of it. You've given me no reason to think that you would attack me. Maybe that's why I'm not afraid of you..." I shrug. "I can tell, like you said before, that you're different... and I've gotten to know you as a person, and I know you won't attack me." I turn back to my work, and try to focus on it.

Bluevamp

well as I said while sitting back down, well you are the first to be brave to do all this for me,
and I like you do not know of what to make of it all yet, but I'm sure we find out, at least I hope we do and that I don't get killed,,, you see I do leave my home I was really forced out by those who wants to take over and cant as long as I am liveing, I am the omly sane one among them with the blood and powers they need to take over,that why my father and his wife and the one who took me to them died was for me to live, so I have been hiding and moveing around a lot, and even human has tryed to kill me cause of this, and that I am a vampire too
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Hearing this made my blood boil, but it also made me very sad. The thought of anyone hurting her, trying to kill her... my hands shook as I worked. Sad, because it sounded like she had been alone for a long time, anyone who had cared for her, either dead, or scared away by her being a vampire. I was also sad to hear that she moved around a lot. Did that mean she'd be leaving here soon? "...how much longer were you planning on remaining here?" I asked, as casually as I could.

Bluevamp

wel as for the moveing no I dn't think I will go, not at right min,,,,~laughs~ I just moved here not been here that long, at least not yet,,, but really it all depends on to what may or may not heppen,,, you see I am allways in danger and I have to be real carefull and watch out for any trouble that might come this way, useally it only my place to leave so that no one hopefully get killed,,, and the answer to the other one did I have someone befor now,,, yes ut he too have been killed, o I try not to live in the past,,,
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

i give a weak chuckle. "I keep forgetting you can read my thoughts." That was still a little unnerving. I really had to watch what I let enter my head when I was around her. I'd have to get used to that. To try to take my mind off that, I focused on the task at hand. At the rate I was going, I figured it would take me awhile to finish this job, meaning I would be here for quite some time... not that I minded that, of course.

Bluevamp

oh Zane I don't do it all thime, that is red your thoughts, I do try to stay out of humans minds
besize it make me kinda weak to use my mind up like that all the time,,, so don't worry about reading it ok,, but I am glad that your not scared of me or run off, or even trying to kill me,,, I had to kill a little friend of mine cause of what he did, but he knew that I had too, even tho I did not want too,, I had too...~go quite & looking down at te floor~ I have never forgive myself for doing it, but I didn't have, I just ~start crying a little~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I hear Bluevamp start sobbing quietly behind me. I turn, and walk over towards her, and embrace her. I don't know what to say, so all I can do is hold her and let her cry until she's got it out of her system. I hold her against me, and rub her back soothingly. Eventually, i gently lead her over to a chair so we can both sit down. I hated seeing someone cry, especially someone I cared about.

Bluevamp

~lets him take me over to the chiar we both can sit in it as he sit there holding me in his arms like I was ment to be there all this time~ Zane you on't understand,,, I don't kill not unless I have too, this is what Lordmaster and his Queen saw in me, that and that I would forever turn things around as far as the vampires,, that friend that I had to kill,,, was the one who took me them the Lordmaster and Queen, when everything started falling as they did, there one thought was me and my being safe, and it still hurts till this day,,, a lot of my friends of now and then has been killed.... I just want to stop runing
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I just hold her close to me. "Well, you don't have to run right now. Just stay here as long as you can. And one day, you'll reclaim your kingdom, and then you won't have to run anymore. And i'll help you, anyway that I can. That, I promise you." I meant that with my whole heart. She didn't deserve having to put up with everything she was forced to go through. Whatever I could do to help her, I would gladly do it.

Bluevamp

~while he holding me I am for once enjoying it, liking it, what are these strange feelings that I am have, thinking as I sit down to watch him do more work on the house, but thinking back to when my lords was alive and told me of this strange feelings that I might get one day, but I allways burshed it off, cause no one want a vampire for anything, well maybe to kill, then the look went to a stock look' as I stood up~  Zane someone is ourside trying to spy on us or me, if its one of those killers coming to kill me I want go easy, they do not know to how Strong I am, you see I can not rest and this is the only other time I kill is those who comes after me
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I let go of her, apprehensive. "You sure you're going to be ok?" I didn't want to have her face this alone, even if she could take care of herself. I had some experience with martial arts, but if this guy knew he was hunting a vampire, he was probably armed to the teeth, and I couldn't do much against a guy carrying a bunch of weapons.

Bluevamp

~thinking what dose he think he could do against them~ wait Zane you don't understand, if its a regular person then I want worry about it, but those that hunts me down are not regular, they are vamps like me, but they are killers, they hunt for the fun are for someone, they are the ones I have to worry about, well they are gone for now so lets for get about it ok, here its getting late I go start dinner and have it ready soon for you Zane ok ~lean up kisses his cheek and go's to the kitchen~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I sat against the wall, and sighed. I hated this. She was in constant danger, and there was nothing I could do to help her. What could I do against vampires? Next to nothing, I imagine. I pulled out the necklace from under my shirt, and examined it again. She had told me it would protect me from vampires, except for her, since she had given it to me. Still, I doubted that this meant I would be safe if I attacked a vampire head on. I stood, and went down to the kitchen. There had to be some way for me to help protect her, something I could do for her...