Werewolves: New Blood [OOC thread]

Started by Valerian, April 05, 2010, 09:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Unholy Potato

Really?! I was quite certain that I noticed some previous Mafia players who refrained from voting! Fair enough. I shall have to rethink things, then. Thank you, Ms. Caeli.

-The Unholy Potato

Albedo

So what's going on with this game? No one has posted in a while?

Lucius Cornelius

think that is like the old west. all await to see who "shoot " first.

The Unholy Potato

Well... While it's mildly out of character for the shopkeeper, I guess I'll do the shooting. Better that than allow the game to stagnate like this!

-The Unholy Potato

Valerian

It is rough to vote first, I'm afraid, but someone has to do it.  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

The Unholy Potato

Quote from: Valerian on April 22, 2010, 05:02:32 PM
It is rough to vote first, I'm afraid, but someone has to do it.  :)

Well, it is done (dun dunnnnnnn)! Forgive me, Victoria, but I wished to select someone to break the dam, and you seemed as good a choice as any.

-The Unholy Potato

VictoriaVale

:o

...Oh my... *sobs*

...Does anybody have a spare tissue?  :P

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: VictoriaVale on April 23, 2010, 03:22:36 PM

...Oh my... *sobs*

not tissue, but can lend you a shoulder... :P

The Unholy Potato

Quote from: VictoriaVale on April 23, 2010, 03:22:36 PM

...Oh my... *sobs*

Oh, do calm yourself, dear. I am slightly skeptical that you will actually be selected.

Regardless, here're your tissues. *Offers Victoria a box of tissues*

-The Unholy Potato

Albedo

I hope this game isn't dead, are we still waiting on people to vote?

Valerian

We still need votes from AncientMaster, Ex68471, Maric, and Watari.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

Sorry, guys.  AncientMaster and Watari haven't been active for a few days.  If you all still want to carry on with the game, then my suggestion is to give them another day or two to return; and if they don't reappear, I'll see if I can find replacement players so we can finish.  Okay?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Lucius Cornelius

fine to me. perhaps  a pm form the master to remind they that we miss their vote?

Valerian

Yes, I've PMed them both, but they haven't been on since, unfortunately.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

Okay, we've officially lost three players now, I'm afraid.

If the seven of you remaining would all like to continue, then please let me know, here or in PM.  I have one or two other possible players lined up, and if we can reach ten again, I suggest restarting the game completely, with new roles for everyone.

How does that sound?  I know several of you have seemed to enjoy the game so far, and I'm glad to get things moving again if that's what you'd all like.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Watari

Lucius Cornelius

i love the idea ot the mafia concept, so i would love to play too.

Albedo

Valerian

I bumped the players wanted thread, and have one more player from there, so that's four for sure; and there were another couple of people who showed interest before that I'm waiting to hear back from.  So it might take a little while, but I'm sure we'll get enough players before too long.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

The Unholy Potato

Hear, hear, Valerian. I'd like to thank you for keeping this alive (or trying to shock it back to life, anyway) despite the losses we've seen. For what its worth: yes, this does count as a statement from me that I'm still interested, assuming that's at all possible. I'll be sure to send you a PM, as well, to ensure that you have a more easily accessible record of my interest.

ScorpioQueen

I'm set and ready to go, sorry it took a moment to post in the OOC thread. :) Did I miss PMs of roles? or the restart of the game? :) I love mafia type games. I used to have a group of friends that would get together and play face to face. VERY FUN. :) SOOO that made me SUPER excited when I realized E had them! hehe.  ;D
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Valerian

Alas, I still need three more players, I'm afraid.  Hopefully we can start soon, though.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Lucius Cornelius

hi valerian, i souppouse that we are still waiting for 3 new players to join and re-scheduled the game?

Valerian

Yes, I'm afraid so.  :(  I'll try hunting a little more, unless anyone knows of anyone who might like to play...?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Lucius Cornelius

i usuallly post once or twice a time in the newcomers welcome thread,
is it ok if i point them the thread of this game there? i don't know if is it against the rules or not.