What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Belle33

Pineapple orange juice blend.  (oooohh I like that avi, Mithlomwen)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Spero

RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

yindaijin

Coke with a bit more than a splash of triple sec. Mmmm, citrus. And in a moment I will be shooting back some scotch chased with Orange Juice, its strangely tasty.
Is fearr Gaelige bhriste na Bearla cliste.
Eirinn go brach!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122626.0

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Anyalyss

chocolate milkshake, yummy! ^.^
O&O's    A&A's

Mordred

*See Pillory*

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Story Tale

You and me both LunarSage :P

Spero

RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Mordred

Big ol' hot cuppa coffee.. that goes quite nicely with a red velvet cupcake! Just need a bit of blue along with the red and black.. *lets a berry-infused drip plating into the dark fluid*
*See Pillory*

Oniya

Red, the blood of angry men
Black, the ... Oh, never mind.

Coffee.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

emily t

Tomato Juice, little bit of freshly ground black pepper and some Worcestershire sauce.

Bayushi

Got these weird plastic canisters that have single-serve packets of Grape Gatorade in them. Having to drink stuff like Gatorade as my doctor prescribed water pills to help get my blood pressure down (it's been really high recently with my psycho roommates making it difficult to so much as sleep). They were on sale at Safeway for $3 each (8 packets per canister), so I think it was a pretty good deal.

Just fill up a 20-oz bottle of water (if it isn't already full) drink a little off the top, pour powder in, cap it and shake. Enjoy.

Worked really well. Ends up I have a couple of these 20-oz Grape Gatorade bottles that I've held onto and washed which work perfectly for this. We have a refrigerator here with the cold filtered water thing in one of the doors which works splendidly as warm Gatorade is disgusting.

Jet

If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Mordred

Today, insatiable for water.. it's crazy how much I can actually drink.
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Blood! Lmao, nope, just Summer Fruits juice ^^
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Quote from: Ephemera on October 20, 2011, 05:19:15 PM
othankgoodnessit'scoffee!

If I were a religious sort.. I'd jump up on my desk and say a big Hallelujah to that! :D
Instead.. a slide of my tongue along a fang.. just about piercing inside.. as I nod with a controlled manic agreement! :)

Yeahhhh.. sipping some dark concoction here myself, as well! :)
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Quote from: Mordred on October 20, 2011, 05:23:52 PM
If I were a religious sort.. I'd jump up on my desk and say a big Hallelujah to that! :D
Instead.. a slide of my tongue along a fang.. just about piercing inside.. as I nod with a controlled manic agreement! :)

Yeahhhh.. sipping some dark concoction here myself, as well! :)

I'd pay to see that, even if you're not a religious sort...though the image of your tongue sliding along a fang... 
*sips the lovely brown liquid, and ponders /other/ dark concoctions.*
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Balizar Draconis

Johnnie Walker Blue Label straight up with no ice.
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP