What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a scarlet blouse, black belt and black flats.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless fitted navy dress with a circular yoke at the neck and a navy leather belt, navy sandals.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved dark purple top with silver studs on each shoulder and black silky slacks.

ChicagoOkie

Navy blue suit, white dress shirt with blue and gray pinstripes, blue tie, deep burgundy dress shoes. I most look good in this suit cause I keep getting compliments.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

AmberStarfire

An orange top, black leggings, green sparkly stud earrings, and my hair's in a plait.

Night Stalker

navy blue lounge pants and shirt, glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Cutoff denim shorts and a white t-shirt with flip-flops.  It's hot and humid today and I got housework to do.

LtSurge

Autumn52

An over sized white v neck tee shirt that is so big it hangs off one shoulder and reveals my beautiful tan lines.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Navy shorts and a red and white striped top and white fuzzy socks.  :-)

Knightshadow

Navy blue polo shirt, khaki shorts, white socks, black Nike high tops. Hot out there today...like Phoenix hot! Holy crap!
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Phoenixrisen

Black slacks, navy polo, navy "vest", athletic shoes. Hello work outfit. >.<
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

AmberStarfire

A black top (fitted t-shirt) with tan flowers and black silky slacks.

Amelita

Black yogapants (not the seethrough type though >>), green knitted sweaterdress type thing.
Work, woot woot!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Goldmoon

Baby blue spandex running shorts and a matching sports bra. Sleeveless gray tank top and my hair pulled back in a pony tail. Going to go run soon.

AmberStarfire

A navy blue short dress with chrysanthemums (it's short short so makes for a better top) with a coffee coloured knee-length skirt. My hair's tied back in a bun because I just got out the shower. Also wearing green stud earrings with glitter in them.

Beguile's Mistress

Cream colored business with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket and a pale pink camisole peeking out between the lapels and off-white heels

CassieBear

Pajamas. Grey pajama capris with a matching tank top that hs a colorful lacy design all along the top trim. I actually blend in with my bed ( er... I have trouble finding the pj's when getting ready for bed).
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Beguile's Mistress

A sleeveless yellow dress with a round neckline, fitted bodice and gathered skirt, a matching belt and white sandals.  Hot as blazes still today and humid.

AmberStarfire

A long sleeved dark blue cotton top and a short black skirt with white stripes.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray slacks with a darker gray belt and flats and a white cashmere sweater with a rolled neckline and crystals knitted in.

AmberStarfire

A maroon short-sleeved jumper dress with black leggings.

Aleph

Black converse, black jeans, black Wonderstuff "Never Loved Elvis" tour t-shirt, dark grey cotton jumper, dark grey 3/4-length wool coat. Around Australia this will mark me out as either a goth, a Melbournian, or both. Naturally, I'm the latter.

Autumn52

Grey v-neck tee shirt that is a little fitted so it shows my curves, although it is comfortable which is why I'm wearing it. I have on a darker pair of grey tee shirt material shorts that show off my tan.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AmberStarfire

I'm also wearing grey today. A long-sleeved grey t-shirt over grey leggings. My hair is down and tangled because I just woke up from a nap.