The Pirate's Code II: Good Fortune [Day 1]

Started by Valerian, August 26, 2009, 12:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CirclMastr

CirclMastr cast a glare across the crew, and took a bite out of a piece of hard tack.

"Sure 's yer born, that Ryven do still be a carrrse upon th' ship.  We'll not be ridda th' mutineers 'til we be ridda 'im.  But this young pirate don't be forgettin' that it were Josietta what voted th' mutinous Aiden fer cap'n afore!  Me quandary be, do I follow me 'ead or me 'eart...  I be castin' no vote yet, but I be tellin' all out in th' open where me suspicious lie."
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Josietta

Josi looked to the pirate known as CirclMastr and shook her long hair out. "Dinna be pointing at me for voting in Cap'n Aiden, fer twas not only me who did so. I think we should look at Sinera for a bit. Or mayhaps yourself, mate."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Valerian

Current Voting [Lynch]:

Sinera (1) - Josietta
CirclMastr (0)
Josietta (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)
Ryven (0)
Saku (0)

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Cook, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 4 Pirates.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kip

Kip looked at CircMastr as he threw out rumour and innuendo without any real proof or even making a true accusation.

"Ye be a suspicious one CircMastr. Ye ne'er say what ye truly mean, unable to blame just one of the mateys here.  I do nay trust yeh."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

CirclMastr

"Indeed, Josietta be not th' only one ta vote fer that dog Aiden.  But th' only other one ta do so was Aiden 'imself!"

CirclMastr took another bite of hard tack and turned to Kip.

"I don' ask none here ta trust me, mate.  I just be layin' out me thoughts fer all ta see."
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

LadySky

Though I not be pleased at all with this new role as Cap'n I will do me best.

I vote CirclMastr!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

CirclMastr

CirclMastr snorts.  "Vote for me if ye must, but I tell all o' ye now, I be a noble upstanding pirate, and no scurrilous dog of a mutineer.  Let Ryven an' 'is curse be off from th' ship!"

Saku

Saku decides to go with the majority. CirclMastr
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Valerian

Current Voting [Lynch]:

CirclMastr (4) - Kip, LadySky, QueenTrippingSerpent, Saku
Ryven (1) - CirclMastr
Sinera (1) - Josietta
Josietta (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)
Saku (0)

Yet to vote: Ryven, Sinera

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Cook, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 4 Pirates.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

sinera

Sinera reminds all that only Josietta seemed overly concerned over the fate of that murderous dog, Aiden. In 'struth - she 'ad to go drown 'er sorrows when 'e was cast overboard!
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Ryven

Josietta

"Ye'd cry to if'n the one man ye bed had turned out to be a blackguard! Twas a sad day to think I'd given meself to a man as he." She sighed a bit and thought to herself, "Though he did have a nice rapier."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Valerian

Final Voting [Lynch]:

CirclMastr (4) - Kip, LadySky, QueenTrippingSerpent, Saku
Josietta (2) - sinera, Ryven
Ryven (1) - CirclMastr
Sinera (1) - Josietta
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)
Saku (0)

Circlmastr's fate was sealed by the vote.  Stripped of his weapons, he was hauled to the plank, driven out at sword point to meet a gruesome end as lunch for some of the residents of Davy Jones' Locker.

As he fell, his last breath was let out in a terrible curse against the
Good Fortune, crying down vengeance upon those who had wronged him -- for, unlike Aiden, Circlmastr was a Pirate true.

• Aiden - Mutineer -- keelhauled
  • Circlmastr - Pirate -- walked the plank
  • Josietta
  • Kip
  • Cap'n LadySky
  • Marguerite - Pirate -- killed by Mutineers
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku
  • Sinera

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Cook, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 3 Pirates.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

*facepalms*

Oh crap I knew I was going to hate being captain

*Goes to get soused*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

The next day was a stormy one, an ominous wind springing up that brought with it whispers of coming rain.  The crew woke early, preparing the ship for the possible torrent -- all except one.  This time, the captain was well; but another crew member would never rise again.  Sinera had been killed during the night, the mutineers still wreaking their havoc -- and this was a double blow to the crew, for Sinera was not only a loyal pirate, she was also the Ships' Cook.

• Josietta
  • Kip
  • Cap'n LadySky
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku
  • Sinera - Ship's Cook -- killed by Mutineers

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 3 Pirates.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

Cap'n LadySky emerges very cranky as her breakfast has not been delivered. Upon learning of Sinera's murder LadySky draws her short sword and demands justice for her ship. Pointing her sword to Saku she growls and yells loudly "Ye be the traitor I smell it on ye!"

Ryven

I beg to differ, Cap'n.  Sinera be the cook, and she seemed certain enough that Josietta be one of the mutineers!

Saku

Saku agrees with Ryven. Josietta gets her vote!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Valerian

Current Voting [Lynch]:

Josietta (3) - Ryven, Saku, Kip
Ryven (1) - Josietta
Saku (1) - LadySky
Kip (0)
Cap'n LadySky (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)

Yet to vote: QueenTrippingSerpent

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 3 Pirates.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kip

"Aye Cap'n.  I canna argue against Ryv'n.  Josietta must swing."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Josietta

"If'n I swing those Mutineers will take over this ship and you all know it. I dunno why you'd make someone swing who can tend to your ails. I think two of you voting are just those Mutineers spoken of and the other just following the lead.. I think Trip was right in her drunken accusations the first time and it is Ryven who should join the fishes."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Transgirlenstein

Trip looks oddly at Josiette.  "What do you mean by that?  Are you saying your the ship's doctor?"
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Valerian

Final Voting [Lynch]:

Josietta (4) - Ryven, Saku, Kip, QueenTrippingSerpent
Ryven (1) - Josietta
Saku (1) - LadySky
Kip (0)
Cap'n LadySky (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)

This time it was Josietta who was fated to pay the price.  Deny it as she might, the crew was simply too suspicious of her.  She was taken to the yardarm, where a noose was rigged up and she was hanged.

The clouds darkened and the wind blew up more strongly then, a few drops of rain beginning to patter onto the deck.  This was perhaps a sign, for once again, the crew had killed a loyal Pirate.

• Josietta - Pirate -- lynched
  • Kip
  • Cap'n LadySky
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku
  • Sinera - Ship's Cook -- killed by Mutineers

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 2 Pirates.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

Cap'n LadySky shakes her head in disgust as a loyal member of the crew is murdered before her eyes. Would they survive this scourge?