Ancient Egypt (Still Recruiting)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, March 19, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sexy Firefly

I have a quick question as I work on my post...is this before or after the resurrection of Osiris? 

AmbrosiaPudding

It is technically after he's been resurrected.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Sexy Firefly

Okay Thank you! Trying to set a timeline for myself lol.

Sirian Eve

Where are the in character threads?

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kokaine

Saving this here as I must run for a bit... not yet 100% sure which way I want to go with this one...

WIP
Name: Keket
Apparent Age: Late twenties to Early thirties
Actual Age: 30
Race: Mortal
Orientation: Pansexual

Personality: dark, haughty, power-hungry, sadistic

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

I am a horrible, horrible GM. I can't remember who sent me a CS last. I accidentally deleted it >.>

I'm so sorry. I thought I had edited it in before I deleted but it turns out that my computer hadn't actually copied it.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on March 27, 2015, 01:50:18 PM
I am a horrible, horrible GM. I can't remember who sent me a CS last. I accidentally deleted it >.>

I'm so sorry. I thought I had edited it in before I deleted but it turns out that my computer hadn't actually copied it.

*starts buffing the paddle*
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Interdiction of words

*Gets pop corn to watch the fun*
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 27, 2015, 03:39:43 PM
*starts buffing the paddle*

It wasn't Horus! It was a female I think it was sent to me by Kokaine I'm just not sure >.<

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Juggtacular

I think he was looking for any excuse to get that paddle out.

I was gonna put up that gif from Dazed and Confused, but that's a different kind of paddlin'.

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 27, 2015, 03:52:54 PM
I think he was looking for any excuse to get that paddle out.

I was gonna put up that gif from Dazed and Confused, but that's a different kind of paddlin'.

Aaah I see.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Kokaine

*feels like she should speak up and just say she'll resend the Priestess but kinda wants to see what TBT intends to do with that paddle* ::)

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on March 27, 2015, 01:50:18 PM

Seriously though, no biggie luv. It happens <3

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Kokaine on March 27, 2015, 04:05:52 PM
*feels like she should speak up and just say she'll resend the Priestess but kinda wants to see what TBT intends to do with that paddle* ::)

Please resend it, you can still see what happens with the paddle.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

la dame en noir

Go ahead and pull my name since I am not finding any faceclaims/art that I like to represent my Goddess of choice.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 28, 2015, 11:13:34 AM
Go ahead and pull my name since I am not finding any faceclaims/art that I like to represent my Goddess of choice.

Alright, sorry to see you go.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Viper

I am placing interest here, though have to catch up my two other group games first, but have a few questions.

Are Demi gods allowed? If so I would like to speak with the GM as well as the player for set for I have a character in mind.

Will this game have a plot or be more like a sandbox? If it has plot, I have a few plot ideas in mind.

Thats about all I have for now.

-Viper

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Viper on March 28, 2015, 11:38:17 AM
I am placing interest here, though have to catch up my two other group games first, but have a few questions.

Are Demi gods allowed? If so I would like to speak with the GM as well as the player for set for I have a character in mind.

Will this game have a plot or be more like a sandbox? If it has plot, I have a few plot ideas in mind.

Thats about all I have for now.

-Viper

There is an overall plot of sorts though it is sandboxy, though how involved your character gets is up for debate. If you have ideas please, feel free to Pm me. As far as Demi-gods go, it doesn't really work that way in Egyptian lore as far as I know. If you're part God, you're a God, just more of a minor one probably not as powerful as one such as Ra, Isis, Bast, or Horus.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Almondus

*licks his lips and eyes Viper*

Are Demi gods chewy?

AmbrosiaPudding

Pharaoh's were considered Demi-gods of sorts, though they didn't use the term. Because they were revered like Gods, but without their power.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Viper

XD You will just have to find out Almondus!

Carnage, I will PM you, after I get some things done for Under Seige and A Twist In Time. But these are my current character desires. Though don't hold my spots yet, im still a bit undecided.

(Undecided goddess-ish chara)
The High Priestess of Babi (unsure as to what Diingo would like in his Priestess.)
A Priestess of Ra
And possibly one mortal that does not serve the temples.

I will probably only play two characters, but I saw Egypt and my mind bubbled at the idea. But those are the spots I was currently thinking of...

Kokaine

If Sekhmet is officially open could I possibly claim her?
I will give up my priestess...

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Kokaine on March 28, 2015, 11:52:47 AM
If Sekhmet is officially open could I possibly claim her?

Sekhmet is officially open now. Though, how about we give the spot a day? There's a very good chance you'll get it.

You don't ahve to give up your Priestess haha. Though I've been thinking of making one myself.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Kokaine

We can give it the weekend, sure.

My O/Os