News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

Hannah wonders how the dragons can't hear the human voices and the foot steps of the humans as they walk along around the dragons.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

As they approached the door the ogre suddenly stopped them. Although it was barely audilbe there was a sound coming from beyond the door. "Arm yourselves," it said quietly. "Whatever is waiting for us seems to be cloaked from my powers, nothing else in this castle is hidden from me but this is for some reason."

Lady Temptress

" Alright." She has her gun ready and daggers if need be as she stands by Jake and Merlin.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

The ogre pushed the door open. At the centre of an immense chamber, framed by a column of light which seemed to have no logical source, was a cloaked figure, two immense wings sprouting from its back. It seemed unaware of their prescence, and but for the fact the wings were made of feathers it could have been mistaken for a statue.

"Is that what the dragon sensed?" Jake asked.

"I don't know," the ogre replied. "Its using some powerful form of magic to shield itself from me. If it wasn't for the fact I can see it with my own eyes I would think we were the only living things in this room."

Lady Temptress

she simply continues to follow , listen and to watch as they keep going onward on their journey.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I think I know what is it," Merlin said, signalling for them to stop before taking a few steps forward himself. "Merun," he called out. "We seek the knowledge of the Lost Ones, can you aid us?" The figure didn't appear to react but there was a faint rumble audible somewhere in the darkness of the room.

Lady Temptress

She gave a nod of her head as she listens to Merlin while standing beside Jake.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Merun, we mean you no harm," Merlin said, the figure still motionless. Jake had suddenly realised something, Merlin wasn't looking at the figure, he was looking at something in the darkness beyond him.

"I don't get it," Jake said. "What are we waiting for?"

"Hide your weapons," Merlin replied as the rumbling seemed to grow louder. "They think we're a threat, believe me you do NOT want to piss these guys off."

Lady Temptress

Hannah sighs as she has her weaponry already hidden from view and she winces half doubling over as she feels unborn baby Merlin kicking within her 7th month pregnant belly. Time nust have  speeded up rapidly here to cause her to be 7 months along already!
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

As Jake put his gun away and the ogre relaxed Merlin look around again. "What are they?" Jake asked.

"It's not they," Merlin replied. "It's one man...well, one dragon. It's why the dragon outside and the ogre can't detect him. They can't sense other dragonkin if one of their kind doesn't want to be found.."

Lady Temptress

There is nothing for her 0to say or do for the moment and so, Hannah simply stands there watching, listening and keeping alert.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Then where is he...it..." Jake said, perplexed as he looked around, trying to catch a glimpse of whatever was in the shadows.

"The girl," a voice said suddenly, its source unclear. "She carries one of our kind ogre. I do not know how but I can sense dragonkin blood even within another. But this...this is something different."

Jake looked from Hannah to the ogre, lost for words.

Lady Temptress

Hannah snaps out of her dazed like state and she gasps at them all. " Uh? I what? What'd i miss?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"That's not possible," Jake said. "It can't be..."

"Ask yourself this," the voice said, its source stil unclear. "No human has ever learnt how to speak the language of my kin and yet Merlin is fluent in it. I had thought the Hybrids and their kind were long dead though."

Lady Temptress

Hannah grumbles with a glare at all of them. " You know, I grow tired of you guys discussing things as if I'm not even here and when its about me and the baby I carry. I want explinations. Now."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"My apologies," the voice said. Suddenly, without warning, a tall, impressive looking man stepped out of the shadows, a set of bright yellow eyes fixed on Hannah.  "Long ago dragons and humans existed side-by-side, not that your kind realised it. We are shapeshifters, we can take human form if we so wish. Humans and dragons fell in love numerous times, creating hybrids, but I had thought with the last dragon's retreat from the human world that the hybrids had either followed them or died out."

Lady Temptress

Hannah listens in pure amazement and she looks back to Jake then Merlin then the one speaking to them. " Which of us is dragon the? Me, or Jake? Why don't we remember? " she asks curiously.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Both of you are," the man said. "If Merlin's mother was a hybrid his dragon side would be more visible. Jake on the other hand," he said, turnin to face Jake. "You are surrounded by an aura no human should possess. I do not even need a sample of your blood to recognise a hybrid-born when I see one. It is why Merlin's powers are visible but they are not fully developed."

Lady Temptress

" Why weren't we told we are hybrid's and why didn't we even sense or know it? ' she asked skeptically and amazed at the new turn of events. " Are we still able to shift to dragon? I don't ever remember doing so."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Most likely for your own protection," the ogre replied. "That or your families may simply have been unaware of the dragon bloodline they carried. It's unlikely you can still shift though, only pureblood dragons could ever do that due to the amount of magic it requires."

Lady Temptress

( Hey,    your supposed  to PM me to post if you have to wait a few days hun. Been busy here with work & Holidays, plus getting a new phone tomorrow. This one is going nuts on me. Lol hope you are having a great Holiday's. ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Hannah listens intenely and then, she decides to let Jake in on a secret, along with the rest of them. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  " Um...I never told you this Jake, because I figured you would freak out. But eh..here goes..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Hannah shifts into a beautiful pregnant golden dragon with emerald green eyes and golden wings, as she flutters above them. Then, she shifts back to human and doubles over to her knees by Jake. " Been years since I did that." she pantsl
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"This isn't how the timeline was supposed to be was it?" Jake said, noticing the look on the dragon's face. "But why aren't you worried about the castle being attacked?"

"The magic protecting it," Merlin replied before the dragon could. "Dragonkin magic is unlike any other, you couldn't find that weapon unless the dragons wanted you to. Its why they can exist in our world relatively unnoticed."

Lady Temptress

Hannah smirks as she sits there and she listens intently to their talk and explination.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"How do we correct the timeline?" Jake asked. "We can't allow it to continue like this."

"The weapon is the safest choice," the man replied. "But even that is not without it's risks. If you made the wrong choice you might render the weapon unusable and our choices then are...not worth thinking about until we have to."

Lady Temptress

Hannah just continues to sit and listen as the guys dicuuss things. She feels the baby move a bit and she grins happilly. " Jake..the baby moved." She says to them all and she pats her very pregnant belly.
Lady Dreamer