A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 11, 2015, 09:01:22 AM
Hmmmm well if Jim is an issue or an outright no. I need to think of someone else I suppose.

I need to discuss it with Swashy first.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Aiden

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on March 11, 2015, 08:59:40 AM
In the original Little Mermaid she must either kill the prince or she turns into Sea Foam. She chooses to let him live and rejoins the sea. >.> I almost went with that version as my basis. Stuck with the other for Aiden and Bubs though LOL

HEY!

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Aiden on March 11, 2015, 10:13:06 AM
HEY!

could have so made her twisted and scorned and want to kill him too this time.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Sephiriel

And don't get anyone started on the ORIGINAL Grimm tales....too gruesome even for adults!

CurvyKitten

Ok so buttercup isn't allowed because of violence? Or because it was a movie? The book of Princess bride came up like 10 years before the movie. As for the violence, I was going to have her story stop as Westly left and maybe the king showed interest. Long before the violence started. And a great deal of the other stories have violence in the original versions. And you have Lancelot with the Arthurian stories having their fair share of violence and sexual side notes as well. I get wanting happy go lucky Disney versions, but then you allowed villains to be played. So if someone plays a villain they have to push them to be good and ignore all their evil personality traits and motivations? Sure I get they can change, but I don't see them just suddenly popping up going "Well I don't feel so evil anymore." Even on the TV show once upon a time Regina Kills her father and rips his heart out. Sure she is changing but she was very evil to begin with.

Also I'm not trying to start anything, just trying to figure out how things work as I am confused with all the different comments and all. I don't want to step into a setting thinking things work one way and then it really works another. :)

But Yaay for Thumbelina! ~still needs to find a face lol~

Amelita

Quote from: Madame Professor on March 10, 2015, 07:15:58 PM
-notices Ursula is available-

-closes thread- No, no... you don't have room for another game.

-opens thread- But it's Ursula!! We LOVE Ursula!

But, but! Do we have time?

For Ursula, we make time!

This the conversation I just had with myself. So before I start working on the CS... is she really available?

If you want, we should talk. I write her eels ;)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Senti

All Fairy tales have violence and what ever, but they are changed through the ages just as Rhymes and folk songs are.

Loves

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 11, 2015, 11:18:28 AM
Ok so buttercup isn't allowed because of violence? Or because it was a movie? The book of Princess bride came up like 10 years before the movie. As for the violence, I was going to have her story stop as Westly left and maybe the king showed interest. Long before the violence started. And a great deal of the other stories have violence in the original versions. And you have Lancelot with the Arthurian stories having their fair share of violence and sexual side notes as well. I get wanting happy go lucky Disney versions, but then you allowed villains to be played. So if someone plays a villain they have to push them to be good and ignore all their evil personality traits and motivations? Sure I get they can change, but I don't see them just suddenly popping up going "Well I don't feel so evil anymore." Even on the TV show once upon a time Regina Kills her father and rips his heart out. Sure she is changing but she was very evil to begin with.

Also I'm not trying to start anything, just trying to figure out how things work as I am confused with all the different comments and all. I don't want to step into a setting thinking things work one way and then it really works another. :)

But Yaay for Thumbelina! ~still needs to find a face lol~

Quote from: skyre on Today at 08:10:11 AM
Isn't the Princess Bride film based on a novel or a book? Or is Curvy asking about a character who is only in the film? I've never seen it, so I genuinely don't know on either point...

It's not what we are looking for
It's not a story or even related to a story that would be told by the Story Lady to children. And therefore it doesn't fit in with our concept.

We have to be careful not to pull away from the orginal concept

It's the same as Disney movies like Treasure Planet. Sure it's a book as well, but I'm not convinced it's a story that would be told by our story lady.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

Please leave this thread for questions from new players and current players with questions on new characters only.
All other discussions can be placed in the OOC

The GMs will answer here

Thank you

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Madame Professor on March 10, 2015, 07:15:58 PM
-notices Ursula is available-

-closes thread- No, no... you don't have room for another game.

-opens thread- But it's Ursula!! We LOVE Ursula!

But, but! Do we have time?

For Ursula, we make time!

This the conversation I just had with myself. So before I start working on the CS... is she really available?

Oh yes please!!!!!

I can feed your Ursula some eels. :P
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Loves

*The character sheet has been updated - once again :P   
I have also added a few new options*

Dame, did you still want to make Esmeralda?
ON HIATUS AGAIN

CurvyKitten

Rewatching Thumbelina and so want someone to make a Jacquimo lolz.

Loves

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 11, 2015, 04:40:33 PM
Rewatching Thumbelina and so want someone to make a Jacquimo lolz.

I will add him to the list of options
ON HIATUS AGAIN

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Loves on March 11, 2015, 04:49:00 PM
I will add him to the list of options

Yaay! I mean there is the prince Cornelius but Jacquimo its so fun lol

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on March 11, 2015, 05:03:46 PM
Prince Naveen???

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Dame and I were talking about this recently and she came up with THE perfect faceclaim for Naveen. The ever beautiful, Jesse Williams. That boy looks Creole and decidedly fresh....mmmmmmm, fresh Creole, noms.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Tinkertoy

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Emjay

I am interested in Pocahontas, Eilonwy from the Black Cauldron, and Hansel. Still have to read everything and figure out how it all works but I have watched the show so I do understand the basic concept of them living in a town but being from the fairy tale world. I have to read up on everything but am falling asleep at the moment. Hopefully I can have the sheets up tomorrow.  ;D
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

Emjay

Haha you know me. Plus I can't help it if I loooove fairy tales.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Loves

*The character sheet has been updated - once again :P   
I have also added a few new options*
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Quote from: skyre on March 11, 2015, 05:02:55 AM
Dibs on Christopher Lee both as a younger and older man.

Keeping dibs on Mr Lee. Also dibs on Geoffrey Holder. I'd like to put a tentative on the Soul Man or Doctor Facilier as a character to give with him.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: skyre on March 12, 2015, 08:33:55 AM
Keeping dibs on Mr Lee. Also dibs on Geoffrey Holder. I'd like to put a tentative on the Soul Man or Doctor Facilier as a character to give with him.

Okedoke. I shall adjust the listing at lunch
ON HIATUS AGAIN