News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A quick question on rules

Started by Simica, August 18, 2008, 11:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simica

I have looked over the board, but I have a couple questions about certain sections.

I do realize that your rules are for general, but do you have any rules that are for certain sections such as the religion and politics?

I will only ask that one for now. still searching for how to ask the others. *laughs awkwardly*

Trieste

Mostly, debates and heated topics go in politics and religion, so you can debate there and get about as heated as you want as long as there are no outright personal attacks.

You can debate in any forum, tho'... Is that what you're asking?

Simica

Well I know that with the other forum that I am apart of. When it comes to religion and such. That people can go over the top. Thus they have rules for that area. I was wondering if there were areas like this, that have a set of rules on their own other than the general site rules.

Trieste

The very basic site rule to remember is "be civil"... that rule applies to all boards. You can certainly go over the top in politics and religion (I think every forum has an argument spot) but generally the same baord rules apply. Staff might be a bit more lenient with tone and vehemence in P&R... but not so much that you can call someone a painted-face whore and get away with it.

Just as an example. :)

Simica

in total agreement there. I guess I have just been apart of so many pg 13 sites that rules are set there to keep them under control. I am still getting use to the feel of this site. it is so odd to see so little rules. Though most of the rules are common sense.

Thank you

Trieste

You're welcome! Glad to help out.