Hemingway's Well-Endowed Women [ Futa ]

Started by Hemingway, July 05, 2014, 07:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello! Hello, and welcome to my thread.

What's better than well-hung women? If you answered "nothing, duh", you may have come to the right place. If you didn't, well, you're wrong - but you're still welcome to take a look! If that isn't your thing at all, however, you'll be disappointed. All of the ideas listed in here have in common that they involve one or more women with dicks.

Because I prefer working with my partner to create a story, I will not be putting many complete plots in this thread. I may, if I have a very particular craving, but in general I'll stick to less defined themes and character types, to give you an idea of what it is I enjoy. Equally, though, I don't expect you to have a fully formed plot idea to take to me. If you see some things you like, just message me, and we can work from there.

Cravings are listed in red!

Plots

A Royal Surprise - Futa/F: Medieval Fantasy
A Princess is distracted from the tedium of her sheltered life when their kingdom is visited by a foreign delegation. With the delegation is a woman who immediately catches her eye; a tall, powerful, amazonian warrior and bodyguard.

The warrior is quick to notice the looks she gets from the otherwise haughty Princess, and decides to try her luck.

It turns out there's more to the Princess than meets the eye - and the same goes for the warrior. The former is a futa, and the latter more than a little submissive.

. . . more to come!

Character Concepts

Amazons: Warrior women of all types!
Demons: Beautiful, lustful, and predatory.
Knights: Women in armor.
Royalty: Queens, Princesses - expensive dresses and jewelry.
Adventurers: Would-be heroes!

Themes & Kinks

Pregnancy: Voluntary, accidental, or forced. It's all good!
Incest: With a variety of different options.
Tattoos and piercings: I love this, and I will love you if you let me play with it.
Bondage: I like leather the most.
Age Gaps: Insert your favorite metaphor for time here.

Settings

Medieval Fantasy: Elves and such.
Modern: Everyday life can be fun, too.
Gothic Horror: I bid you welcome, Ms. Harker, to my house.
Fallout: Or your favorite post-apocalypse.

... and of course, feel free to check out my O/Os and see if anything strikes your fancy. If it's not here, but on there, it's still a safe bet!

BlueRaptor90

This looks interesting, I'd be happy to have an rp with you.

Hemingway

Hemingway

Hemingway

Hemingway

Giving this a well-deserved bump, now that I seem to have more free time.

Hemingway

It's been too long since I did any RP. I think maybe that needs to change. Consider this reopened!

Hemingway

Hemingway

I gave this thread a complete makeover. Let's try again.

Hemingway

After barely being on here for a while, I feel like I need another game or two to keep me going!

Hemingway

Hemingway