On a Quest to Rediscover - D&D 5th ed - Recruitment

Started by Sain, August 12, 2016, 01:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ershin

Quote from: Sain on August 16, 2016, 02:45:09 AM
Pretty much, which is why I was considering ending recruitment once everyone who had expressed interest has had a chance to make their sheet.

Would I be right in guessing it might be a little too late to express interest then? Considering there's already so many applicants.

Sain

@MU&Ershin - Not too late to throw your app in the sorting hat if you're fast.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

AndyZ

Name: Vyx
Race/Class: Changeling Rogue Swashbuckler
Sex/Gender: Born female but often changing.
Interested In: The funny thing about being a Changeling is how easily you can fit in to what other people want and expect, but what a hard time you have in expressing your real desires.  It can be all too easy to lose yourself in a role, trying to make everyone care about and accept you, but that only means people never know the real you.

Storywise, I hope there's a bit of combat but would also be interested in exploration.  I know there's a lot out there to see, and lots of combat can really slow the game down.

Sexually, I can easily see Vyx becoming a bit of a paramour among the interested, sticking (mostly) to females but finding all sorts of interesting forms that the other might be interested in.  I tend to have a lot of fun with playing futanari among those who are interested in it.

Brief Description: Her physical appearance changes often with her mood, though she only takes on the form of another person she knows and trusts with their permission.  One time it was because another girl wanted to get to know her own body rather intimately.  Her own personality likewise matches suit, attempting to either be the star of whatever situation she's in or completely overlooked.
Pace preference: Daily is fun if people can keep up, but not everyone can.  I can usually do a few paragraphs per post.  Sain, you'll remember my style from when I was playing the bunny girl in Worldfall.

I wanted to ask about magitek: can we redesign stuff to fit that role?  Like having a pulse gun with hand crossbow stats?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Sain

I'll probably let stuff like that get refluffed, though since it would be silly to find crossbows that are as good as those magitekky guns I might give starting gear some extra nifty qualities.

I think Chulanowa said he would also get one up later today. I'll give until that for new interested parties to fill the sheets. It's getting super late here so I shall leave reviewing all applications tomorrow and compile a party.

Premier

Nothing boosts technological advancement like a world war and several magic apocalypses all crashing into each other likely ramped things up to insane levels, before it all got peaceful. It's possible our fancy magitech is now hopelessly outdated compared to what was out there in the world!

Chulanowa

Work took me on a magical journey of double shifts and malfunctioning equipment. If possible, I'll work on a thing tomorrow. I'm looking at a female dwarf of some flavor, or maybe some more exotic race like shifter or Dragonborn or Genasi.

Lunar Raven

All good Chulanowa, we'll look forward to seeing it!
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Sain

Quote from: Premier on August 16, 2016, 04:36:53 PM
Nothing boosts technological advancement like a world war and several magic apocalypses all crashing into each other likely ramped things up to insane levels, before it all got peaceful. It's possible our fancy magitech is now hopelessly outdated compared to what was out there in the world!

Maybe in some areas :P I won't say before you guys find it yourself.

I suppose we can give you one extra day to fill the sheet, but no more than that. I am also getting quite eager to begin.

tyr4n02r

5e question thats not particularly related to anything relevant: "Storm King's Thunder," is there anything decent in terms of character builds to look at?
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Sain

I have no idea ;D I've only read MM, PhB, Game master guide, UA (now) and one other creature supplement.

Chulanowa

Alright guys, another day eaten by random BS... I'm just going to bow out. Sorry for the holdup everyone, I hope you all have fun!  ;D

Sain

Alright. Closing this up then. I've picked my party and given them heads up in PM. Sorry, but I won't be running duplicate of this adventure.

Wish you all good luck with future games :-)

ShadowFox89

Well, looks like I wasn't picked. Good luck all.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

CeruleanSerenity