Bite Me! A zombie comedy roleplay.

Started by DiaboliCanine, September 30, 2013, 04:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiaboliCanine

MY FELLOW AMERICANS! I AM SURE BY NOW THAT MOST OF YOU KNOW OF THE GRAVE TRAGEDY WHICH THREE DAYS AGO BESET THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES. A DISEASE, WHAT SOME ARE CALLING A 'ZOMBIE PLAGUE' HAS STRUCK THE CITY AND SURROUNDING SUBURBS. I'D LIKE YOU ALL TO KNOW, THAT OUR QUARANTINE PROCEDURES WERE EFFECTED PROPERLY AND WITH ADMIRABLE SPEED AND RESOLVE ON THE PART OF OUR EMERGENCY SERVICES AND THE CALIFORNIA NATIONAL GUARD. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT, EVERY ONE OF YOU WATCHING THIS AT HOME IS SAFE KNOWING THAT THE DISEASE WILL NOT SPREAD! UNLESS YOU LIVE IN LA. THEN YOU'RE KINDA SCREWED. LOOKING, WE'RE IN A BIT OF A WEIRD PLACE RIGHT NOW. WITH THE ECONOMY, THE WAR ON TERROR AND GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN, WE JUST CANT SPARE TO RESOURCES TO DO MORE THAN CONTAIN THE INFECTION. TO BE HONEST, LA'S KIND OF A WEIRD CITY ANYWAY. UH, SORRY ABOUT THAT. CITIZENS OF LA ARE ADVISED TO STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND NOT COME OUT... UH, EVER. FOR THE REST OF THE COUNTRY, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU LUCKED OUT. HAVE A NICE DAY.

That was President Barrack Obama addressing the nation today on the chaotic situation in greater Los Angeles as the dead have risen and are devouring the living. Up next, has Miley Cyrus gained weight?

Ok, so Zombies are done. And you know what happens to a genre when it's done? A decade of hilarious spoofs, that's what! This is a little apocalyptic sandbox where you would play a survivor in LA as you try to carve a little kingdom into the zombie infested city. Please, do not take this seriously, this is just some fun and practice for me and a chance to meet some of the other players and their styles.

This was inspired by a little private film project I found on YouTube of the same name.

Goddess of Night

Oh my good gracious goodness! This seems like it could be so funny. I would love to join this if you'll have me. Not going to say I'm the best roleplayer out there but once I get going I'm a decent partner. So would this be making fun of every zombie movie and show out there? Like zombieland, The Walking Dead, Warm bodies, etc.?
My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Vill

It's a shame this idea was posted so long ago. The concept and the president's announcement are both pretty funny. I immediately thought of Shaun of the Dead.

I would be interested in this too if it experiences a revival.