News:

Main Menu

MBTI Personality Types

Started by Question Mark, October 27, 2012, 02:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radman67

ESFJ
Extravert(44%)  Sensing(3%)  Feeling(34%)  Judging(19%)
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (3%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (34%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (19%)

Ever feel middle of the road? lol Actually took this test, not the computer one but pen and paper, and am quite a bit different than what I was then. It looks as if I am far more of an extrovert have more feelings and have lost a great deal of intuition Yep I was a real rule follower... how boring. lol

Merah

The info on proposed INTJ subtypes comes from here. I'm classified as "The Genius".

The Genius (5w6)
This INTJ is automatically perceived as an intellectual. The Genius has at least one area of study in which they are experts but they usually are well versed in other fields. Time and personal space is important to all INTJs but it is a theme and constantly on the mind of this subtype. They are clearly objective and unhindered by emotions. These traits allow them to conceive data and use it efficiently. They may fear being engulfed by crowds and are very sensitive to noise. Recharging is not a luxury, it is a necessity.

Geniuses are the most introverted of the INTJ subtypes and would prefer conversations that are deep and engaging to their intellect. Being cynical and dry-witted often leaves them misunderstood unless they associate with others of the same mind-set.  The Genius is mostly withdrawn and hides vulnerability. They stand back and observe. This allows them to see far more than what the five senses provide. A world-view is a primary mode of perception and details are consciously and subconsciously gathered for its construction.

Here's the other types for those INTJs who know their Enneagram and would like to take a look:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The Purist
(1w9)

The most perfectionistic of the INTJs. Of the four subtypes, they are the most practical and disciplined. Purists’ standards are high of themselves and strive for excellence. Although not as introverted as other INTJs, they only want to be surrounded with people of a similar caliber. Unfortunately, this mode of thinking may leave a shortage of people to socially interact with. Others may see them as cold and driven. In fact, they have the ability to use failure towards evolution.

Because INTJs are known for future planning and finding connections, this type creates a system within the self to reach higher goals of a superior life. At their worst, they can be too critical of themselves and judgmental of others.

The Diplomat
(1w2)

While maintaining the general idea of how an INTJ operates, this subtype is more of a caring and nurturing variety. Diplomats want to extend or advocate created systems from obtained knowledge made through connections. This type may have a family or a cause which they apply their ability to realize patterns or teach knowledge.
This type is heavily motivated and extensive to whatever they have dedicated themselves to. Although they may be reserved in nature, they have a powerful voice that they activate through other resources. Spiritual growth highlights thoughts and insights to the world around them.

Diplomats may be afraid that they won’t be able to contribute something important or be appreciated. They have a passion for something ideal that comes from within and it drives them intensely.

The Arcanist
(5w4)

A cerebral INTJ that is more engrossed in the realm of thought. Seemly more eccentric that the other INTJ subtypes, they couldn't care less about conventions. This overall attitude conflicts with an ability to fit in whereas the Purist (1w9) and Diplomat (1w2) may blend into their surroundings due to their more practical appearance.
This type is less concerned with appearances because many of them have a focal point where the mind is absorbed with abstract theory or thought. Possibly, they have more of an artistic flair, these INTJs may write (fiction or nonfiction), have musical ability, or something that may set them apart with more of a strangeness than the other subtypes. They tend to be imaginative, aloof, and quiet.

Arcanist need time and quiet to reflect. This allows them to fully process while using intuition. At times, they may fluctuate from being disconnected from internal emotions and being overwhelmed by them.

TheHangedOne

According to the test, I am an INTJ. Is it my imagination, or are a lot of Elliquians also of this type?

Don't know my Enneagram, but I looked over the subtypes, and I feel like the Arcanist strikes me as... well, me.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Caerwyn

Hey! Any other ISFPs? :)
I've taken the test a number of times and I almost always get ISFP. I've gotten INFP once, however. It seems that ISFP (The Artist) is really rare.

AmberStarfire

If you scroll back there were some other ISFPs.

I'm not though. I'm an INTP.

HoodedStranger

I got INTJ this time, which is strange considering a majority of the other times I take the test, I get INFJ or "The Advocate".

Mister Morgue

I took this test a while back, but on a different website. My results were thus:

INTP-A "The Logician"

91% Introverted
71% Intuitive
71% Thinking
70% Prospecting
81% Assertive

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

Here's more information about the INTP personality

MusicalKnight

I took this a few years back, and had a few acquaintances try it out too! I ended up an INTP and INTJ, I believe.
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies
Currently: trying to revive muse.

Caelia

I took a different test and got INFJ, which is known as "The Advocate".  Which is the same result I received when I took this kind of test in the past.

AzurePhoenix

I waiver between INFP and INTP. The funny thing was in freshman psychology (oh so many years and experiences ago) I was on the extreme ends of ENTP

Life in Color

oneiricprion

*quiet shoutouts to the INFJ's*
This prion is feeling: femme

Lurkin and workin for now > 3>

Wolfling72

Quote from: Wolfling72 on September 03, 2014, 01:32:32 PM
ISFJ

Introvert(56%)  Sensing(12%)  Feeling(38%)  Judging(11%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

piccy

and yeah~ mostly spot on.

Wanted to see if I'd changed any...(at least by this test)

and nope, not really

ISFJ
Introvert(53%)  Sensing(3%)  Feeling(41%)  Judging(53%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (53%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (41%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (53%)

Though this bit is new:

Your Type Preferences
Introvert(53%) Sensing(3%) Feeling(41%) Judging(53%)

Because you appear to have marginal or no (3%) preference of Sensing over Intuition, characteristics of more than one personality type may apply to you: ISFJ and INFJ.

Huh? I feel very lonely though...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Blythe

The first time I took this, it was shortly after my approval. I was an INTJ.

I took it again not-quite two years later, and I tested as ISTJ.

Looks like I'm back to INTJ after that brief foray into 'S' after taking the test again after three-ish years.

QuoteINTJ
Introvert(62%)  iNtuitive(19%)  Thinking(16%)  Judging(56%)
You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (62%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (19%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (16%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

Ziether

I have taken similar tests (often more lengthy) in the past, and have consistently received an INTP result. My results this time were:

INTJ
Introvert(59%)  iNtuitive(22%)  Thinking(62%)  Judging(12%)
You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (59%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (22%)
You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (12%)

I have an analytical mind which I rely heavily on. I communicate well in a written format, but have a hard time socializing vocally, though I am told that I have little issue once I've put an alcoholic drink on my system.

I think the P/J aspect is one that may fluctuate for me.
Under Emergency Maintenance

Endorphin

I also received an INTJ result.

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability.

INTJ
Introvert(28%)  iNtuitive(22%)  Thinking(25%)  Judging(50%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (28%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (22%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (50%)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

oneiricprion

IIRC it's pretty common to fluctuate between types. I was a solid INTJ when I was younger, as I got older I found I was a near 50/50 split between INTJ/INFJ. One day I decided to figure out the difference myself and https://www.personality-central.com/distinguishing-personality-types.html was pretty enlightening (for all those who tend to vacillate between two types).
This prion is feeling: femme

Lurkin and workin for now > 3>

AmbrosiaPudding

ISFJ

Introvert(9%)  Sensing(19%)  Feeling(12%)  Judging(47%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (9%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (19%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (47%)
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Amarlo

INFP
Introvert(31%)  iNtuitive(44%)  Feeling(9%)  Perceiving(6%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (31%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (44%)
    You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (9%)
    You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (6%)

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/infp

This actually feels rather fitting. o-o

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

ZephyrInk

I took two tests for this. The first one is from the link in this thread:

ISTJ

Introvert(69%)  Sensing(3%)  Thinking(1%)  Judging(19%)
You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (69%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (19%)

Then I took a different one with this result:

Your personality type: INFJ-T "The Advocate"
Introverted: 64%, Intuitive: 43%, Feeling: 21%, Judging: 78%, Turbulent: 36%.

Luciferia

I've been an INTP since high school, and every time I've taken the test since. I don't think it captures me super well but it insists, so...
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Candlelight

Definitely an ISFJ. I did consider INFP, but I think that's my Type 4 Enneagram doing the talking... I have zero Fi. Lots of Fe.
♥︎♥︎♥︎

Blank

CassieBear

I had a different site than the one given that I have taken my test on multiple times. Each time I've gotten the same one.

“THE ADVOCATE” (INFJ-T)

96%
INTROVERTED
71%
INTUITIVE
83%
FEELING
63%
JUDGING
92%
TURBULENT

I always love reading about the Advocate personality type (INFJ) because it always seems to know me 98% of the time. It's so scary to read something that knows you better than you know yourself. But every time I read it, I feel I understand myself just that much more.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4