The Expansion Pack (M for F - smut/fantasy)

Started by Staerin, November 14, 2013, 04:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staerin

This has been bubbling in my head for a while ever since a game with this idea basically died on the vine.  I love the idea and I think the reason why is that it was unlike anything I would normally do... and I loved it.

The story's basis I would like to revive is based on Iridium248's wonderful idea here.  I had started a story with here (which is here for reference).  Honestly, I don't know what happened between us... but I'm still craving it today.  I would love to get it started.  The basic idea of hers was that she was a player in an MMO that had an update and suddenly you could get nude and "interact" with other characters (if you get what I mean).  It doesn't have to be that exactly, but I found it delightful and refreshing.

I'm looking for someone who would want to play that woman/character who is exploring the new Expansion, not realizing that these new opportunities are there.  Everyone else thinks that it is just new zones, content, etc, but she starts to learn otherwise, feeling everything that her character is feeling.  And then she learns she can't log out.  Does she want to find a way out... or does she decide this is the world she really wants to live in?

As I said, I'm up to changing this around.  I would love to basically DM this type of story.  Its basically more smut than I would normally like in a game, but I hope I can find that perfect partner.  We could change it to something more like Corruption of Champions where the female lead doesn't know what the world is really like... or anything else you could imagine.  I normally wouldn't dream of poaching an idea like this, but its a wonderful one; I just wished out story would have ended differently.  I hope someone is interested - I'll work extremely hard to make sure this one is amazing!

ETA:  I should have mentioned this earlier, but I would be happen if the tables were turned - if you wanted to run my male character through this situation or something like it, I would definitely be game for that.  I had mentioned Corruption of Champions and we could layer that sort of idea in - not only is he stuck, but also has some changes that go on and slowly becoming more of a part of the game than a player.  It could be as extreme as in CoC, or more of a mental thing.  Let me know if you're interested.  Thanks!
“The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”

About Me | Story Ideas | A&A
Wiki - Under Construction

Silk