Lost Bonds |Naruto based roleplay| Interest/Open

Started by LeSane, July 13, 2014, 09:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

Yes true. I will be working on that tomorrow. I'm sorta lazy right now.... *coughs* playing LoL *coughs*
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Annie

Ok, I made the changes on Nanase and I believe she's good to go now! I know you already accepted her, Scar, but if you want me to add or change something else, just tell me. ;)

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

LeSane

Quote from: Annie on July 24, 2014, 12:20:06 AM
Ok, I made the changes on Nanase and I believe she's good to go now! I know you already accepted her, Scar, but if you want me to add or change something else, just tell me. ;)

She's accepted.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

FortunateTaboo

Quote from: Annie on July 24, 2014, 12:23:08 AM
\o/
just realized your avi is mami

thats really cute

OT: will all jinchuuriki tend to be hostile to each other, or is diplomacy only really based on their origins? I know they're usually solitary to each other, but was wondering if there could be some form of division or alliance like an unspoken truce or something?
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Annie

ZephySempai

Yay! Annie is accepted!

Now I have my fingers crossed for Vixen :D

Annie

FortunateTaboo

Quote from: ZephySempai on July 24, 2014, 01:23:41 AM
Yay! Annie is accepted!

ermagerd

she's now in my mind naruto's great great great great descendant with kurama

narutoxhinata forever<3

EDIT: And of course I say that right in front of Annie... fml

Please don't hate me T_T
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

SheerFantasia

Quote from: El Maligno on July 23, 2014, 02:17:55 PM
I'm sure he just didn't want too many S rank nins running around and I think we already have 2 or 3 right now.
Hmmm, I thought there was but 1 (another having withdrawn the concept), but oh well...

I've redesigned the character to an A-ranker and no sage mode, and expanded his bio.  I've posted him up here and the previous character concept can be considered null and void.

• NAME ⇢ Ryūjin Uchiha

• AGE ⇢ 18

• RANK ⇢ A-Rank ANBU (officially C-Rank Chuunin)

• AFFILIATION ⇢ Otogakure

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ Sharingan

• TAILED BEAST ⇢ N/A

• WEAPON ⇢ Ryūjin is largely a jutsū-based user, but he does carry the following:

•       
    • Kunai: Both mundane and with explosive tags.  Usually mainly for distraction or to create openings.
    • Retractable Naginata: Ryūjin's naginata is essentially a kodachi mounted on a polearm, the length of which can be retracted into the foot and a half long hilt, retracting or lengthening it to give him various options in a fight.  He can also run his Wind Release to increase the length and cutting power of the blade, or a Fire Release setting it ablaze giving him flashy and distracting attacks.

• PERSONALITY TRAITS

•       
    • ++Friendly and Polite: Extremely friendly , he has never been known to show malice or spite.  Is also eloquently polite to a fault and can flatter others with the best of them, though he never appears fawningly servile.
    • ++Highly Insightful: Examines every possible avenue of action that can be taken before acting, and never rushes into something unnecessarily.  Prefers to 'read the mood' in social situations, giving he impression of great calm and wisdom.
    • ++Ardent Friendship: Though he pretends to be a shinobi of only average ability to maintain his cover, Ryūjin can, and will, break this cover to protect those who he has grown close to when their lives are in danger.
    • -- Loyally Uchiha: However much he may disagree with them, or on whoever's behalf he is acting on, Ryūjin is loathe to take action that could harm his fellow clansmen.
    • -- Pacifist Idealism: Ardently believes in keeping the peace, making him easily swayed (even gullible) to those who can convince him that their plans or schemes will lead to the greatest benefit in this regard.
    • -- Over Ambitious: Ryūjin places a lot of responsibilities on himself, and as such has big plans for the future.  Often, it means that he'll take on more than he can chew if it is something he believes will further his goals, but the Uchiha in him makes him believe that nothing should be beyond his capability.

• SHORT BIO ⇢ Ryūjin Uchiha is the son of the Otokage and is the middle child of five.  Without the prestige of being the first or the affections bestowed upon the youngest, he has been more free to follow his own whims, and has been less affected by disaffection most of his fellow Uchiha feel for being pushed out of Konohagakure.  Due to his fascination of with his most famous ancestor, and being an avid student of history, Ryūjin has long grown wary of his clans increasingly aggressive policies in interaction with the world around them, and wants to remedy this before another tragedy can occur - Sasuke was a hero of the Fourth Shinobi war and was exiled rather than made to pay for any indiscretions he may have committed - the current clan has no such good will.

In his early years, due to indolence and his carefree lifestyle, Ryūjin was largely content to be a Genin with no prospects beyond hanging out with friends.  However, the Uchiha's rise to power in the world wasn't entirely without notice, and some, wanting to send a bloody message to the Otokage, attacked in which Ryūjin's friends were killed.  Whilst there was admittedly little he could do, the incident did three things: made him realise the importance of having power to protect or affect; the awakening of his Sharingan; and the understanding that things were not so idyllic as they seemed.  Since that time, Ryūjin's rise in power has been little short of meteoric.

Through his actions, designed to gain the notice of his father, he was inducted into Otogakure's ANBU division.  Ryūjin, however, has almost no interest in ANBU or its missions for the village; he joined mainly to get an idea of the inner workings of the Otokage's ambitions and how to curb them before it leads to disaster.  In furtherance of this, Ryūjin has secretly began to look up to the Onikage - though he thinks little of the subjugation of her subjects, there is little doubt in his mind that the power of a Sage is immense (and more reliable than trying to become a Jinchūriki) especially if merged with the innate abilities of the Uchiha, and he has been trying to find ways to gain apprenticeship.  Until such a time, he continues to undertake his duties in ANBU (with feigned loyalty), frequently posing as an unassuming Chuunin at the dead-end of his ability, when required to go public and unmasked.

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: ZephySempai on July 24, 2014, 01:23:41 AM
Yay! Annie is accepted!

I have already been accepted! ^.^ Scar and I talked through pms a few days ago.

Quote from: FortunateTaboo on July 24, 2014, 03:02:01 AM
ermagerd

narutoxhinata forever<3

Please don't hate me T_T

LOL I was thinking of doing something like that but wasn't sure and then Annie join with her Naruto descendant so I didn't say she was a direct descendant of Naruto however I too love the NarutoxHinata pairing so who knows :P
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

FortunateTaboo

Possibly a bit of drama between characters? o.0 Sounds like delicious filler arcs I'd be interested in seeing. ^^

Also Scar, have you got a chance to look at my profile again? I know you're busy, but just wanted to check in.

My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

LeSane

Your good Fortunate, and so is SheerFantasia once again.
I got a message from Midori saying there will be a high chance she'll drop before this begins.

ZephySempai

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on July 24, 2014, 09:27:06 AM

LOL I was thinking of doing something like that but wasn't sure and then Annie join with her Naruto descendant so I didn't say she was a direct descendant of Naruto however I too love the NarutoxHinata pairing so who knows :P

Just gonna sit quietly and see how this plays out  ^-^

Annie

Quote from: FortunateTaboo on July 24, 2014, 03:02:01 AM
ermagerd

narutoxhinata forever<3

Please don't hate me T_T

LoL, let's see where this leads to. XD

FortunateTaboo

Quote from: Annie on July 24, 2014, 02:29:38 PM
LoL, let's see where this leads to. XD

*watches next to Zephy*

Want popcorn? *Holds out 5 gallon tub*
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Kimera

FortunateTaboo

My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Wolfy

I sent Scar my profile...*waits patiently* o3o

Wolfy

Soo...when are we starting?

Also, still waiting for my profile to be approved. ^-^ Not to be pushy or anything.

King Serperior

Quote from: Wolfy on July 27, 2014, 02:04:46 PM
Soo...when are we starting?

Also, still waiting for my profile to be approved. ^-^ Not to be pushy or anything.
^ This.  I am very excited to get things started.  *nods*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Kimera

LeSane

Wednesday.  Everything will be done on that day.

LeSane

Announcements

• The game ooc will be created tonight or today depending on your timezone.
  • Due to the size of the group I have asked Midori Sadi to help moderate the game along side me. (She's decided to rejoin)
  • Any that have not created a c/s or still wish to join have until Thursday to late Friday.

Wolfy

Soo.....is my character accepted or not? @-@...Hate to be a bother, but I'm antsy.....