What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 2)

Started by diamonedsky, September 28, 2012, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Breathless Intent

Tharic

No need to be sorry, I'm actually a fan.. Interesting, the number of times i've heard that and I never really heard the words before..

Allow me to go oldschool..

Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You

Breathless Intent

*melts* Freaking LOOOOOVE Boyz II Men!! I was totally obsessed when i was younger.

Boyz II Men - On Bended Knee

Breathless Intent

Breathless Intent

haha i think there's a game thread we could toss these back and forth in....oh well - here's another Hey song! :D

Lumineers - Ho Hey

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Saidi

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

persephone325

I don't know.

Silver

I totally just found this cd in my room... I'm posting this even when I loathe Ja Rule..

You Are Everything - Dru Hill Ft. Ja Rule
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

persephone325

I don't know.

Silver

Breathless Intent

Ugh! This song wont get out of my head!! *kicks it and hopes that posting with do the voodoo necessary to make it go away*

The Band Perry - If I Die Young

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------