Tom's Classic Lusts (f/m f/f m/m futa)

Started by Tom, December 13, 2013, 01:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Hya,

Looking to revisit some old cravings that I keep coming back to. These are just basic scenarios, but I'm happy to explore and detail them with the right persons.

Lesbian romance (vanilla/romantic)
Two girls meet and sparks strike. They could be anything from high schoolars to collage aged or well into their twenties or thirties. For variations and twists, it could be an interracial relationship, or one or both could be closeted. Looking to play through initial dating and first sexual experiences. A futa thing here could also work.

Nuns
Anything involving nuns. Nuns falling in love. Nuns who hide a male for some reason (perhaps a World War II spy). Futa nuns. Nuns who are forced in a semi non-con story.

Spy
An ordinary person is suddenly pulled into a world of international intrigue and espionage.

Angel
A person is down on his or hers luck, hitting rock bottom and wanting to end their life. An angel comes to prove that their life has purpose and meaning...and pleasure.

I'm always open to changing up genders for any of the roles in a story.

traci80

Hi,

Would you be interested in playing the part of a 16yo boy who moves into a new neighborhood with his mom...

A]. It is near an all futa school. The futa immediately notice the pretty boy. They flirt with him, blow wolf-whistles his way, grab his ass and shower him with attention. They are in competition to be the first into his pants, into his mouth and up his ass. To them he is just boy-pussy. A piece of ass. He ends up in a relationship with one of their boys.

B]. The same pretty boy moves into a new neighborhood near his tomboy cousin. He is surrounded by her and her tomboy friends. With the attention they give him he knows what it's like to be a cheerleader in the midst of jocks. We could include another boy her too.

C]. The same idea as above, but he is sent to any all boys school. He is straight. But as cute as he is he has guys starting to come on to him.