Dragon's Land Reality Show (5e DnD)

Started by ZameRagues, February 07, 2017, 12:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZameRagues

Welcome to The Trial of Dragon's Land, the world's first scrying show for nobles and mages looking for tested warriors and adventurers. All those willing to endure the dangers of this new land are welcome. Legend tells of a King's fortune hidden away somewhere on this set of islands long forgotten to time.

So here's the idea. This will be a 5th Edition DnD game for either a single character or a small group of 2 or 3. It will be a female character only game. The island is known as The Dragon's Land, it is a gorgeous lush forested set of islands filled with natural beauties such as hot springs and other natural wonders. Without the "hostile" creatures it is a paradise by all definitions. Anyone is allowed to enter for the chance to find the treasure but only those who pass a screening and meet the requirements will be taken to the island. Many of those in charge who have created this competition know the secret behind this "Show". While the legend of the treasure is true, the island is full of monsters and dangers that seek to take advantage of the poor unsuspecting prey it finds, and the nobles know this and want to watch.

Put simply the "Contestants" are hand picked to be used for entertainment purposes, and are sent out to fail from the start. All characters will arrive at one of two starting points where a base camp has been set up similarly to a small town. Here characters can rest, trade, and plan out their next adventure into the wilds of the island. Xp will be rewarded upon each return to the base camps where the players can level up. However if the character's should fall, they will not die buy be toys for the island's natural inhabitants. They must either escape captivity or accept their new lives. Players can make new characters should their character succumb to lust. The island's less dangerous areas will be dotted with crystal eyes allowing the general populace to watch this new form of entertainment. Meanwhile those that can scry all on their own can watch the adventurers at any time and from any angle.

Standard array for stats 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8
Starting Level 3
Humans, Elves, Half Elves, and any medium sized humanoid race.
Contestants can be anything from pheasants, slaves, dancers, even all the way up to a nobleman's daughter.

Image:
Name:
Race:
Class:
Simple Backstory:
Kinks:
Turn offs:

I can run a handful of groups using both Posts or Roll20
Orcpub has a very simple character builder for quick creation

Feel free to ask questions or PM me.

For those interested in a Non-forum game such as Roll20
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Daril

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1105127

Name: Nayla
Race: Half Elf
Class: Wizard
Simple Backstory: Nayla was born a slave in a distant land.  Due to her propensity for magic she was "kidnapped" from her owner at a young age by a travelling entertainer and was raised as part of said entertainer's troupe.  She came to Dragon's Island in the hope of getting rich.  She wants to earn enough money so she can find and free her mother.
Ons/Offs: Nayla is generally not shy about sex.  If taken prisoner she might actually try to seduce her captors.  She has a preference for girls, but is attracted to boys as well.  She'd probably enjoy naughty tentacles too.  While she generally prefers to be treated tenderly, being tied up and spanked would probably turn her on, while electrostimulation or being forced to ride a wooden horse would make her very wet in spite of loud protests.  Due to her half elven heritage the tips of her ears are an erogenous zone.
Alternate Image (NSFW)

Flying Tengu

As you probably remember, I first expressed interest in the Roll20 version of this advertisement, but it's really the pbp version that I'd be most interested in.

I see that it's intended for a single character, or a small group of 2-3, and that you could do a small number of groups.  Should we just form up as appropriate, depending on how many people are interested?

I'm thinking of a Paladin, by the way.

Snake

I'm interested too but usin the array for easy stat generation? that works :3

Flying Tengu

I've got all the stuff except for the sheet.  I'm a bit shaky on 5e rules; perhaps I could get some assistance with constructing the sheet?

EDIT:  I did get most of the character sheet done.  Just a few pointers on the remaining things:

http://www.orcpub.com/dungeons-and-dragons/5th-edition/character/list/71667

Name: Valanna Guilheim
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Simple Backstory: The Guilheim family is a noble one, with a long lineage and a great many holdings.  However, Valanna is the youngest of eight children.  She did not receive the same education as the elder children did, and she did not enjoy their company, nor the company of other noble families.  When she was twelve, arrangement were made for her to receive her education from the temple instead, where she received her Paladin training.  Now an adult, she has traveled to Dragon's Land to make a name for herself.
Ons: Valanna:  "D... don't ask about things like that!"
Flying Tengu:  Forced pleasure (captors are hopefully skilled), actions involving breasts, subduing her via sex, mxf scenes mostly.  Mild exhibitionism/mild humiliation (crystal eyes should work well for this)
Offs:  Anal, pain, cruelty, anything too inhuman, too much roughness

Snake

Image:

Name: Remi
Class: Fighter (Eldritch Knight)
Simple Backstory: Remi is the last of a tribe of warriors and mages that had served for ages as a private military force for whomever could pay their, admittedly, exhorbitant fee. Recently though; they were sought out by a client that would ultimately betray them to one of their formidable enemies. This would result in the mass slaughter or enslavement of the group. Remi was a survivor of the conflict and had escaped capture by fleeing into the wilderness years ago; now treated like an exile by decree of the kingdom the group had been affiliated with.  She got involved in the contest on the island as a way to redeem some of her ancestors and possibly earn a place back into society.

Kinks: Unknown (not like she'd openly admit to the following: Bestiality, Tentacles, Voyuerism)
Turn offs: Guro, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Pain, oversized insertion

Sheet Link: Clean and new

ZameRagues

All three characters look good, I will have a thread up within the next couple days.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Daril

ZameRagues, I realize this is your game, but do you mind if I make one suggestion here?  I'm thinking maybe it would be better if the "cameras" were orbs that followed the adventurers around rather than being in fixed locations all across the island.  The fixed "cameras" make the island seem like a known and controlled environment.  I think it might be nice if even the organizers aren't really that sure what's out beyond the base camp.  Perhaps there are groups of pirates who were shipwrecked or came to search for the same treasure the girls are searching for.  :-) (Another idea for introducing foes not native to the island would be for the event organizers to deliberately import them to provide a challenge for the girls.)

Hobbes1266

http://www.orcpub.com/dungeons-and-dragons/5th-edition/character/list/72022

Name: Delia Farport
Race: Elf
Class: Fighter2/rogue1
Simple Backstory: Delia was born on an Elven pirate hunting vessel which was captured by the infamous pirate Arc the red, who adopted and raised Delia as her own. Delia grew up at sea, and when her adoptive mother was mortally wounded in a raid Delia was to become the new captain, but the crew not willing to risk their lives with the inexperienced girl abandoning her on an island only to accept her as the captain if she can escape and return with treasure to prove her worth. After escaping on the back of a sea turtle that she tied herself to with her own hair Delia went off in search of treasure.
Ons: Eye contact, mild roughness, what she's read in stolen romance novels.
Offs: Snuff, gore, scat, and crooked noses.

ZameRagues

Quote from: Kathyan on February 09, 2017, 01:12:40 PM
Guess I'm too late already for this, right?

Not quite, we could still do a solo thread or join one of them and travel as a pair. I haven't made a thread for the first three yet, so you could partner up if you'd like. There is also Hobbes that you could join.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Flying Tengu

Seems like there's a couple different ways that we could be divided up.  By party balance of course, but also by, errr, preferred captor type, maybe?  I guess as long as any particular captor group was a bit varied, this isn't a huge concern.

I'd be happy either solo or in a small group.

Daril

Maybe we could figure out who's partying with whom by having a thread where the characters can mingle aboard ship/upon their arrival on the island? (Also if we get one more player in addition to Kathyan we'd have enough for two groups of three.)  Of course it depends what the GM wants to do.

Snake

I hope it starts up soon :3 Just put up a link to the IC in the thread :3

Kathyan

Quote from: Daril on February 10, 2017, 01:43:18 AM
Maybe we could figure out who's partying with whom by having a thread where the characters can mingle aboard ship/upon their arrival on the island? (Also if we get one more player in addition to Kathyan we'd have enough for two groups of three.)  Of course it depends what the GM wants to do.
That sounds good, I like that idea ^^

Name: Selena Sykhe
Race: Human Variant
Feat: Dual Wielder (trident and net)
Class: Valor Bard (Mercenary Veteran)
Simple Backstory:Daughter of a mercenary warrior and a bar maid Selena grew up being trained by her father and dancing at the bars, not for money but for pleasure and delight instead. For this reason she was slow to learn but she still admired her father and wanted to became like him trying to follow his teachings the best she could and eventually becoming a mercenary by her own merits.  Pay was good for a while but with the discovery of the dragon island things changed a bit, there were no longer good paid jobs or if there were there were far too dangerous without good teammates and the best men had already gone to look for luck, so she soon started wondering about going there as well.
Kinks: non-con, rough sex, humiliation, exhibitionism (give the crowd what they want ^^), restrains, mind control
Turn offs: Scat, watersports, gore, bestiality(monsters are fine though)

Sheet

Str:16(+3), Dex:14(+2), Con:12(+1) Int:8(-1), Wis:10(+0), Cha:14(+2)
AC: 16, (17 while using two weapons)
HP: 21
Saves: Dex +4, Cha +4

Proficiencies:
Light and medium armors, shields, simple and martial weapons
Lute, flute, horn, gaming cards, land vehicles

Skills: Athletics*+7, Deception+4, Perception*+4, Persuasion+4, Performance+4, Survival+2

Features: 2 bardic inspiration (d8), jack of all trades+1, song of rest (d6), expertise, valor college
Feat: Dual Wielder

Spells: DC12, slots 4/2
Vicious Mockery, Friends
Charm Person, Healing Word, Dissonant Whispers
Enhance Ability, Phantasmal Force, Suggestion

Equipment: trident, net, rapier, whip, lute, scale mail, dagger, entertainer pack, uniform of your company(travelers clothes), a set of gaming cards, belt pouch
Gold: 2gp

Daril

I'm actually not all that experienced with 5E -does anyone have any idea what appropriate gear for a 3rd level sorcerer would be?  I was thinking of having my character carry a magic staff of some kind to fit with the great mage image she tries to cultivate (in reality she's a borderline charlatan) but I'm not sure that would be appropriate at her level.

ZameRagues

Just go with basic gear from the core book. You'll find magic items.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Hobbes1266

Snake

Can we have a secondary character for this if we can handle it?

Snake

Name: Syra
Class: Rogue (Assassin)
Simple Backstory: Syra is the daughter of a well-respected, some would say feared, lesser noble with many ties to the criminal underworld.  However, though some badly handled deals and a betrayal of two; her family lost it's title and was stolen by another group.  How and why, she doesn't know; but ever since then she'd sought after their riches to reclaim as her own; and to eliminate those that orchestrated the wholesale murder (of character) of her family.  While she isn't keen on restoring it; she hates the fact that someone pulled a fast one and made off with everything of value.

Her remaining family members have taken to lives of crime out of necessity, just like her and have since formed something of a very private murder-for-hire business as well as a minor thieves' guild. Which city they're in is unknown  anyone outside of the family.

Kinks: Admits to none, but enjoys voyeurism, "sexy" bad endings (for others particularly if she's responsible for it), Submission (of others). But being amoral; Syra doesn't mind using her body to accomplish her goals really, to her it's just another tool.

Turn offs: Pain, Vore, Guro, Watersports, Scat, Small breasts, ugly faces, impregnation

Kathyan

Name: Abigail
Race: Firbolg
Class: Druid
Simple Backstory: Abigail was born in the northern frozen forest of the continent and since young she was prepared to receive her tattooed inheritance while also being trained in the ways of the land. Time has passed and she passed all the tests she was presented but she felt there was something else, something calling for her, an ancient power long forgotten somewhere within the core of the southern lands. Traveling south she found out about the recent discovery of the dragon island and she new immediately she had to go there to fulfill her destiny no matter what, fortunately she wouldn't have to that all by herself.

Kinks: Abigail is quite naive and innocent and will blush on almost anything but she is also really curious and while would never admit it she can't say no to hardly anything she is proposed.
Turn offs: Scat, watersports, gore

Height: 8'2"
Powerful Build
Inheritance: she has a
tattoo
on her lower back and ass

Azee

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Marie Reynolds

Would you still be recruiting?  If so I have some other questions.

Would you be willing to accept the change to the Entertainer background to represent a Stage Magician/Escape Artist but switching out a Proficiency for Instruments for a Proficiency in Thieves tools?

Would a Half-Elf be an acceptable race to play?

Would a College of Lore bard be okay?

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os