A few thoughts. (F/M, F/F)

Started by Ascia, February 15, 2013, 04:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ascia

Some plots that I'd like to play out below, along with a few fandoms I tend towards. I typically play female characters, but can play either. I can play dominate or submissive, or a balance of both. I tend to be long winded when I write, but I can also keep it pretty short and sweet if that's how my partner would rather go about it.

Thanks for the look; PM me if you have any interest please. <3

Death, Tonight

Sort of a strange take on an age old comic books mechanic of bringing characters back to life. Instead of, say, having them jump through time or fight some astral projected battle the idea would be to personalize it with Death from the Endless. Someone with a lot of rage, like a Superboy Prime? Or maybe someone with a past, like Batman? Or the Joker?

Lot of options

Let Me Get Your Number

A friend of a friend met for the first time that looks to turn into a beautiful friendship all it's own--until that friend of a friend is suddenly, even a bit aggressive and arrogantly, after more than a girl's night out. Ages/setting details open.

More of a 'straight girl surprise!', I'm just not at all particular about who plays the 'straight girl.' Kept vague, again, to allow potential partners 'room' to come in and plot/add to their heart's desire. I haven't written a girl chasing a girl, in or out of RP, in way too long.

TMNT

I'm dying to play April. Maybe April/Shredder? Maybe Casey Jones?

---

I'm open to playing either role for the above games, and each game/plot is open to ideas and changing. <3 Other than those specific plots, I'm a fangirl of comics, sci-fi, crime noir, and historical works. A short list of stuff I'd be okay with playing:

The Walking Dead
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Game of Thrones
Anything DC/Some Marvel

Ascia

Quick note:

I'm both a veteran role player, and a very good writer. I've never had a role play partner voice dissatisfaction with my role playing/writing or character creation/story telling. Because of all of that...I'm certainly not first come, first serve. Sorry. <3 I'm going to look for the best partner for me depending on the story we're looking to tell.

Thanks! =)

Ascia

Courtly Love is closed and off the table for now. Sorry!

Ascia

What's A Superhero? also being removed.

Ascia

Really looking for a superhero game, if anyone out there's looking for something similar. <3

Ascia

I know, the comic theme, but I joined a game as Supergirl on another site. And for some reason I can't get Supergirl/Batman, Supergirl/Darkseid out of my kinky thoughts.

If either pairing sounds fun, send me a PM, let's plot. ^_^

Thanks!

Ascia

Few new (modern setting) ideas tossed up. One for a male, one for a female. And one open to whomever.

Ascia

Changes, updates.

Thanks for the look! <3

Ascia

Craving anything comic related, from TWD to Superman.

Ascia

Once again craving comicbook/superhero based 1x1, mostly craving FxM but open to anything. I'm more of a submissive mindset these days, if it helps.