The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Quote from: TheLegionary on April 14, 2012, 09:57:44 PM
should seduce Lycana, since she looks a very hot girl.
Nah...she's probably got a lovely guy for being such a cutie-pie :3

...is urging me to tickle TL too.

Lycana

Nope, single as the rose in my vase, but thank ya, sweetie

Deserves a kiss for being a sweetheart *kisses his cheek*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

Should be a bit easier to seduce...

Quote from: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez on April 14, 2012, 10:00:13 PM
Nah...she's probably got a lovely guy for being such a cutie-pie :3

...is urging me to tickle TL too.

And Grimm should not show weakness in front of a girl who loves wolves....should be a macho man for her.

Jason

Quote from: TheLegionary on April 14, 2012, 10:04:54 PM
And Grimm should not show weakness in front of a girl who loves wolves....should be a macho man for her.
Ah, but you see, my "weakness" is simply my sweet nature :3

You, however, deserve a trophy for being the pinnacle of macho...ness ^_^

TheLegionary

Lycana

Quote from: TheLegionary on April 14, 2012, 10:04:54 PM
Should be a bit easier to seduce...

A) Wanna seduce me? Work for it ;) and B) Exactly. I like dominant men anyway O:)

Gets a kiss
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Jason

...is a dearing friend then! :3

Work for it TL!

TheLegionary

should help me to seduce Lycana and maybe we could use her to entertain our night.

Quote from: Lycana on April 14, 2012, 10:10:40 PM
A) Wanna seduce me? Work for it ;) and B) Exactly. I like dominant men anyway O:)

Gets a kiss

* makes me melt down with her kiss*

Who said I gave up, Lycana?

Jason

Quote from: TheLegionary on April 14, 2012, 10:12:52 PM
should help me to seduce Lycana and maybe we could use her to entertain our night.
M'kay!

...is entitled to as much catnip as he wants :3

Lycana

XD Oh so you haven't given up yet?

Gets a belly rub and a cuddle cuz he looks soft! Then makes me smirk at their idea, think you two can handle me ;)

TheLegionary

definitively needs two man to be dealt with, since she is a lycan!

Lycana

Is making me wait to be 'dealt with'.

Jason

...is suggested we move this to an XXX thread?

Lycana

Gets a huggle for being a sweetheart and a kiss cuz he's so cute!

Jason

...adores her lovely kindness and gets a nuzzle from this kitty :3

MiaFire

Seems quite content with the sweet lovely attention received. :)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Jason

...wants to be snuggled? :3

MiaFire

Should know a snuggle is never declined.
-

Jason

...has taught this fella something :3 *snuggles*

MiaFire

Has learned to listen well apparently. -snuggles back-
-

TheLegionary

spoke very loud yesterday!

Autumn52

Is going to have a relaxing Sunday
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

makes me want to have a relaxing Sunday.

Skadii

makes me want to make him work out a little on his Sunday!

MiaFire

Loves kissing apparently and I'd be in total agreement with her.
-