News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Evolution

Started by TreyWalker, September 24, 2013, 07:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreyWalker

Evolution

The Year is 2082 and the world has drastically changed in this century. The worries and fears about civil unrest, terrorism and economic uncertainty seem like a utopia to the world as it is now. Now the world lies in ruin, buildings barely standing, tourist attractions unkept, shops ransacked and the population in ruins. The economy not only crashed, but now exists only in the hands of the powerful. Those who run a territory or an organization have all the power. And if you aren't in with those people, it's a struggle to survive.

So how did the world end up like this.

In 2021, the North Koreans had hired numerous top quality scientists to study human evolution and human improvement. They started with simply trying to improve human performance. But soon this moved on to technological improvements like robotic arms. The hunger of these scientists was insatiable. They started messing with human organs, drug concoctions and breeding between humans with good genetics. The Koreans discovered many things in these experiments. Drugs that improved performance by 100 times, how to improve fertility in humans, realistic robotic limb replacements, adding CPU chips to a humans brain and contacts that could connect to these CPU's to give information on the world as humans could see it (eg. exact distance to an object.)

All of these discoveries allowed North Korea to unify themselves through force with South Korea, but the Koreans didn't stop there. And despite the many powers of the world trying to stop them, North Korea successful took Japan and brought China to their side. With this kind of man power, the world fell into World War 3.

But the most important discovery the North Koreans made, was the discovery of a new Evolutionary cycle in the human race. Scientists discovered that their were people among the worlds population that had an underlying genetic code that meant they could naturally become more effective in everything that humans could do. They could run faster, jump higher and farther, react quicker to visual stimulation, higher stamina and better immunity to diseases. Their bodies were improvements in every way but society and human expectations had limited them. They didn't run faster because they didn't think it was humanly possible.

The Koreans and Chinese came up with a training course that unlocked these people's evolutionary traits, and with their massive share of the human population, they started to win the war. But Chinese defectors took some of these secrets, most importantly the Evolutionary test results and training to the Western World.

The result wasn't really a victory for anybody.

By 2034, the world was in ruins. Improved weapons and improved soldiers had destroyed our once beautiful world. At this time, a man only known as The Master, started to find the people with the Evolutionary code, recruiting those that had been used by governments to fight their wars, and turning them against the countries they were fighting for. Soon The Master had a army of his own. They set up a base in central New York, and soon established themselves as a part of the world that no government would mess with.

In 2040 the War ended, but left was a world in ruin, and a New World Power, The Master's Alliance.

They took down governments and destroyed what was left of countries armies. Their main base is still in New York, but they have other bases around the world. They have a mixture of evolutionary and non-evolutionary humans. And if your not with them, your world is purely about survival.

Survival from The Master's Alliance. Because the Master's Alliance is hungry to continue their collection of power and to carry on the pursuit of evolution. They capture people who aren't part of the alliance, and if they aren't strong enough or clever enough, they are used as guinea pigs for evolutionary experiments.

You are left in or around the New York area. You are fighting to survive, running from the Alliance. So far you've managed to survive.

And then a hologram appears in front of you.

"This is a prerecorded message. I will not be able to respond to any questions. All I can tell you is to come to Queens. When your there I will find you. I understand that you may wonder if you can trust me. But I implore you to come. You are possible the only person who can save the world from the Alliance."

QuoteOOC: Okay guys, that is the back drop to the story. Now I'll explain what I'm looking for. This will be a free form RP. It will be based around four people, all with the evolutionary genetic code, but they don't quite realize it yet and the Alliance don't know about them. Because of this they have lived in poverty and scared of the Alliance capturing them. The hologram man is recruiting them to try and bring the Masters Alliance down.

The story will be based around them discovering their abilities, and the friendships and relationships they develop as well as their fight to bring down the Alliance.

I'm looking for one guy and two girls to play this with, my character being a guy. I'm also looking for good writers as we are writing a story here. I'm looking for people who on average write maybe three or four good detailed paragraphs. I am looking for this to include sexual relations between the characters, but not to the extent it takes over the story. Also I'm looking to explore romantic or over type of attraction based relationships.

Also, I'm not looking for people who will post like five times a day. I'm looking for an RP were people take time with their posts and we agree on who posts next and then wait. So if you like an RP that goes at a blistering pace, this isn't for you. I don't want any characters getting lost because two people have run away with the story.

So if your interested let me know, and I'll set up a character sheet later tonight.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186541.0 - OOC Thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186561.0 - Character Thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186604.0 - IC Thread

Rajah

Interested in the male slot.
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

TreyWalker

Thanks for the interest , I'll reserve your slot as the other male character.

Rajah

Aww, you don't have to - competition is healthy.  :-) You mentioned character sheets in the OP?
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

TreyWalker

character sheet
Name:
Height:

Personality:
On's:
Offs:

History (including any possible signs, whether noticed or not of you having the evolutionary genetic code):

TreyWalker

Name:Tyler Sanford
Height: 6ft

Personality: Having a lot of his life lived out in the current climate, he has become hard and untrusting. He is very possessive and protective of what he sees as his. That being said, if you break that harsh exterior he is a deeply passionate man.
On's(Personality/Body Type/Sexual): Bravery, strength, passion/Healthy Bodies, Asses, Smiles/Facials, Squirting, Anal, Receiving Fellatio.
Offs (Personality/Body Type/Sexual): Naivety, Weak, Self Obsessed/People who don't look after themelves, women who are much taller than him/Scat, Gore and Hardcore BDSM

History (including any possible signs, whether noticed or not of you having the evolutionary genetic code): Having been surrounded by this world for most of his life, he started off with a large group of families and friends around him. Some got picked off but they managed to stay together for years. However the Alliance found his groups hiding place and attacked. Tyler got split from the group. He was then cornered, and was taunted by the Alliance Soldiers that one of his own group had given up their location for safe haven. It was in this moment, when he managed to take out three Soldiers with a knife, that he first got the idea that he may have the genetic code. But with nobody to guide him through that, he just did his best to train himself.

Caela

This looks like an interesting concept...will work up a female CS for you tonight. :)

Caela

Name: Melisande "Andy" Hamilton
Height: 5'10

Personality: Andy is tough and smart, distrusting of people until they have proven themselves to her. Once she does trust someone though, she's intensely loyal and fiercely protective.
On's: Strength, intelligence, compassion, light bondage, nails, biting, anal, oral, mild exhibitionism
Offs: Weakness, stupidity, cruelty, bestiality, scat, gore/vore, mutilation

History: Andy's been on her own since she was 14. Both her parents were caught, and taken, by the Master's Alliance and her only saving grace was that she'd been out running the streets with some friends, scavenging for food, clothes, anything useful. From them on she was all about taking care of herself, and looking out for those few friends she trusted. One by one, those friends have, gradually, been picked off. No matter where they hide, no matter how careful they are in their scavenging, it seems like the Alliance always finds them somehow.

But Andy always gets away. She started to suspect she might carry the extra genome when she was about 23. She escaped too often, managed to run too long, too fast, too many time under conditions that should have put her down. Would have put down anyone but world class athlete before the world fell apart. She always seemed to be just that much faster, just a bit more agile, than anyone sent to try and catch her and the last few years she's started wondering if there wasn't more to that than simply sheer force of will.

History (including any possible signs, whether noticed or not of you having the evolutionary genetic code):
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

TreyWalker

Thanks for the character sheet caela. Welcome aboard.

Now if rajah is still interested that means we only need one female character.

TreyWalker

TreyWalker

TreyWalker

TreyWalker

Now Looking for 1 Female and one Male unless Rajah gets back to me.