Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.

Started by Strifesblaze7, July 24, 2013, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Sessha

Mmm sooo many ways to take that.  ;D ;D ;D >:) >:) >:)
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Silk

Quote from: Sessha on July 30, 2013, 04:50:08 PM
Well Silk I was making a character to be a Hero. Though I haven't seen who was playing the Mercenary?
A mercenary is just a typical foot swordsman that isn't the mymridon variety

Strifesblaze7

Well unless you're asking to be tied up Sessha all I need is a yes or no. XD  >:)

Sessha

Quote from: Silk on July 30, 2013, 05:09:58 PM
A mercenary is just a typical foot swordsman that isn't the mymridon variety

I was going by the chart that Pend had posted that put Mercenary as the default class before going up to Hero later on and that's what I was thinking of myself. I was thinking of making my character from Begnion Empire but I'm sure yet to be honest with you. I'm researching the other Tellius nations to be sure.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Strifesblaze7

Silk

Quote from: Sessha on July 30, 2013, 05:18:42 PM
I was going by the chart that Pend had posted that put Mercenary as the default class before going up to Hero later on and that's what I was thinking of myself. I was thinking of making my character from Begnion Empire but I'm sure yet to be honest with you. I'm researching the other Tellius nations to be sure.
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Akaneia

If theres a country there which you would prefer it would be more ideal since this is the country that were currently playing, but if Strife wants to OK you being from a different continent then that's his gig. I'm just a assistant after all. :)

Jxnbury

Like I said, I do not know much about the series. If anything is need of revision,  you should feel free to inform me! I did some research, so I think everything should be well enough. I see that some have chosen to add a personality while some have not. I am going to opt out because I hate to create a personality and not adhere to my own guidelines!

As far as sexual guidelines, I am not familiar with most sexual roleplaying; however, I stand by my stance on trying anything at least once. Bondage is as good of a place to start as any, neh?

Name: Isolde
Class: Cleric
History: Isolde has been an orphan for as long as she could remember. When she was a child, an older woman took Isolde to an orphanage which was created by Lena in years past. For the first portion of her life, she just tried to enjoy her life at the orphanage with the other children doing what was expected of her by the people in charge. While in the orphanage, the young girl found that she had a knack for the cleric arts. She took studying very seriously making the conscious decision to become a talented  cleric who could provide aid in even the most serious cases.
Birth Country: Grust
Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Strifesblaze7

Seems good to me, though her picture doesn't show.

Sessha

Strifesblaze7

Jxnbury

It ended up showing up for you strife? Thank goodness, I would not have known how to fix it. I could have swore that I had done that properly, lol.

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: Jxnbury on July 30, 2013, 06:28:27 PM
It ended up showing up for you strife? Thank goodness, I would not have known how to fix it. I could have swore that I had done that properly, lol.
A very warm welcome to acceptance on E girl, I knew your name looked familiar when you popped in.  Looks like we shall be rp'ing together after all, looking forward to it.

Jxnbury

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on July 30, 2013, 08:45:11 PMA very warm welcome to acceptance on E girl, I knew your name looked familiar when you popped in.  Looks like we shall be rp'ing together after all, looking forward to it.
I noticed earlier! I just did not know if I should say anything. If you didn't remember me, I would have felt silly! :P
Thank you very much! I also look forward to rp'ing together.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: Jxnbury on July 30, 2013, 08:54:04 PM
I noticed earlier! I just did not know if I should say anything. If you didn't remember me, I would have felt silly! :P
Thank you very much! I also look forward to rp'ing together.

Lol I recognized the name but didn't place it at first as I have been running across a lot of the same names in a few of the groups I recently joined, then it all of a sudden clicked. And I would've remembered ya  :P ;)

windstar

Alright. Here we go.

Name: Aleeta
Class: Nomad (Mounted Archer)
History: When the wife of the chieftain of the Gaeda tribe died giving birth to a daughter, the great chief decided to raise his only child as a man. Aleeta took to the saddle as though she had been born on a horse, by the time she was a teenager she was leading raids on other tribes - engaging in daring feats to win glory and honor. She rode out with her father's warbands to protect their tribe's territory from invaders and bandits, and quickly became known for her skill with a bow as well. Now the Gaeda watch as a storm of war gathers, and wonder there their allegiance will fall...
Birth Country: None
Description: Aleeta is a young woman in her early twenties. Her long hair is dark brown and she wears it in traditional tribal braids, interwoven with smooth chips of glass, coins, and the jade beads (nine in all) that mark her kills. She is tall, fit, and athletic. Equally comfortable in the saddle as she is with walking, she has the look of someone used to hardship and long journeys. She wears light armor of boiled leather, and a long cloak of deep red cloth adorned with Gaeda symbols. She is rarely without her horse, a great stallion named Storm.

Strifesblaze7

windstar

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 30, 2013, 10:04:52 PM
hmm, What country will she start in?

Whatever what would make the most sense/advance the RP best. I'm not picky.

Strifesblaze7

hmm, Okay, I will take her. She will be a clansmen. that is what they are called in the games. Tribal people I mean.

Sessha

Well here is my character for review.

Name: Alleria
Class: Hero
History: Alleria was born to noble family in the the Begnion Empire on the continent of Tellius. Her family were known as good fighters and loyal soliders of the Empire. Her father a member of the Holy Guards of Begion was proud as he watched his daughter grow into an accomplished swordswoman. So it was as expected that Alleria would enter the Central Army and then eventually make it into Holy Guards. However her path unlike that of her father before her was to lead her down a different road. Alleria's heart always sought justice and equality in her life. As she grew she could see that things in Seinne and in the Empire itself were far from fair or just. She could see it most in the way the Iaguz were treated. In her heart though she had been taught differently she could not see the mistreatment of a race simply for being different. During a walk in the temple past the tower of guidance when she encountered a group of guards who were harressing one of the Iaguz who wanted to pay his respects in the temple. She could not abide something like that, Ashera's blessing were for all of those across the land. She stepped in and told the guards to let him pass and let him pay his respects to the Goddess. They swore he couldn't come in because he was Iaguz but Alleria would not hear of it. When they tried to step in and phyiscally remove her Alleria taught them the error of thier ways. She left their unconcisnes carcusses propped against the wall and she let the man pass. He thanked her profusly and said that when he would one day repay her kindness. She thanked him and let him into the temple to pay his respects before he left. Soon after however the guards came for her. She was imprisoned for having violated the sacred laws of the Empire. For her crimes she was brought before tribunal of her peers who when they heard what it was she had done were shocked. She had allowed a sub-human to enter the sacred temple. What proved to be even more shocking was a mark that was discovered on the top of her hand. After consulting with the anceint books it was come to realize that Alleria was a dragonkin, that she was decended from the dragons. Things did not go well for her after that. She branded a traitor and a sub-human. She would have ended up on the executioner's block if it had not been for the intervention of her father that allowed for her escape. He had loved her and his love for his daugther was more than enough for him to turn aside what he had been taught all his life for the sake of his child. He took custody of her as a sub-human and he would excute her. Instead he took her the edge of the Grann Desert and cast her out of the empire. She was left to wander the desert without food or water her hand bandaged with a filthy rag to hide her mark. It wasn't long before she collapsed to die in the sand and be swallowed up by it if it hadn't been for the arrival of another band of travelers.

They were all set to leave her for dead but one of the people was the Iaguz who she had helped in the capitol. He convinced his companions to take her and he would repay the kindness she had given him. She awoke a day later in his village to him tending her. He explained to her that he would repay her kindness to him somehow and by saving her life as he had done he had done so. She asked him what she could do in return and he said that there was nothing she could do. But she insisted on it, he had saved her life after all she owed him something. So after a bit he relented and told her he could use the help with inspecting a ruin. Natrually Alleria agreed to aid him. It was an interesting jouney to say the least for them both. When they reached the teasure room they found alot of gold but most of all they found a sword among them. As they gazed upon it Alleria couldn't hold herself back as she started towards it. Her partner screamed at that it was trapped and that she would get killed by it. "It's alright, something feels different..." she said as she reached for the sword. As her hand touched it she was suddenly flooded with magic essence. The cloth she had worn on her glowed before the wrappings came flying off revealing her dragonkin mark. It showed her as a Light Dragon. "Light Brand awaken." she said to it as she pulled the sword from it's sheath. The sword glittered and danced in the light in her hands. It resonated with something inside of her as she held it. Her companion was dumbstruck by what he saw as she turned to him and smiled. "I know what I want to do. I am going bring light to this world of darkness." she said to him. He nodded dumbly and with his help she slipped aboard a ship towards the other continents. When she arrived she took up with a Mercenary company where she  practiced with the sword. She practiced slinging magical waves of light and delivering powerful magical spells through it. Soon enough she had mastered Light Brand and had become the best fighter in the whole of the company. She was the Hero of many of the last battles with the Mercenary company. Soon however she left their employ to find another path. Now she travels the land as a wandering warrior, hoping to bring light to a darkend world.   
Birth Country: Begnion Empire
Weapon Name: Light Brand
Description:

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Name: Sam

Class: Archer

History:
Sam and Luke's
Sam and Luke had lost their parents to a passing raiding party that had hit their village when they were11 and 9 respectively. They had been taken in by a family friend, an older grandfatherly type. It turned out he was a retired Sage and he began to tutor Luke in his arts after the boy had stumbled across a tome and started trying to make out the strange words. The result could have been much worse than the singed head of hair, Sam’s, and ‘blackened goose’ for dinner. Rather than scold the boy the old man had seen a huge potential and actually had laughed. Sam had not found the event, nor her brother’s periodic retelling of it too humorous though.

Sam herself had developed a great talent with the bow and arrow, having taken it up to help support and feed her new ‘family’ after her parent’s death. She had even helped more than once repel other attacks against their village. Her bow and arrows grew to be as much a part of her as the breath in her lungs, A true extension of her own body. So a word of advice, don’t piss her off.

Tragedy struck again for them when the old man caught ill and passed away in the night. They had no legal claim to the house in the village; it went to one of his cousins living there. What the old Sage had left them was a cabin they had built together deep on the woods as a place to let both the siblings train and hone their skills. From their they had a decent living and even began to hire out as protection to nearby villages when word of savages or raiding parties came.

Then had come the invasion that ransacked all the surrounding villages and burned the fields to the ground. These had been professional and far too many in numbers for Sam and Luke to do anything  but hole up in their hidden home and let the storm run its course.

In the aftermath with all that they had known of the world dead and smoldering they knew it time to move one, they would search for anyone raising a force to take down the treacherous  kings army. While they journeyed they  had stopped at a battlefield to care for the bodies of their countrymen and to scavenge from the bodies of the fallen  then leave those to the crows. It was while searching one dark robed corpse that Luke found an old worn Tome, it held the secrets of Shadow. Despite his sisters objection he began to train himself their use. Unlike many shadow mages who became consumed by the darkness of its power, Luke had already faced and conquered his share of darkness in his life and this become just another  that was simply understood and turned from a source of fear or lurking evil to simply another source to draw on for power. Though his Shadow skills are impressive he is careful about where and when he uses them, as he knows all might not be as understanding as his sister.

Along their travels they soon met up with a pair of brothers also on the look for a Lord to offer their services too. The two groups of siblings got along well and soon decided to continue  together in their Journey. It made sense both for strategy and simple morale to be with friends. After all who knew what trials awaited them as they sought to reach their goals.

Birth Country: Macedon

Weapon Name: Athena’s Wrath

Description:
Sam Ready For War
Sam

Name: Luke
Class: Mage/Dark Mage
History: (See Sam)

Birth Country: Macedon
Weapon Name: Zeus and Hades(his Tomes)
Description:
Luke

pendarious

Ok Sessh I have to point out a few things in your character sheet that you'll need to change.

1. The Holy Guard of Begnion is a strictly female order mostly pegasus riders and Falcon knights

2. If she is a "Branded" she wouldn't be treated as a Sub-Human...no she'd be treated as much worse and her father would have also been shunned and would have had no power to save her.

3. There is no  "Light Dragons" or anything like that on Telius she would be descended from a Black Dragon, Red Dragon, or White Dragon

4. all trials in Begnion are held before the senate they don't have a military tribunal of peers.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND