True Blood?

Started by Google, June 24, 2012, 04:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Now the new season has recently started and I am recently back on the site... and I have a craving to use True Blood as a setting for an RP... I was thinking small group Extreme.

Now perhaps the setting should be somewhere other then the south, maybe a major city such as New York, political intrigue, kinky vampires, all sorts of nasty filthy things being set up. What are your thoughts?
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Lithium

I think it's a good call to keep the overall setting of the True Blood universe without having to worry too much about the show/canon stuff, so I like the idea of using an entirely different region like NY. Consider me interested. :)

Google

Good we got one interested, now I am also aware there is a book series but I am really unfamiliar with it, so TV verse will be the setting I think
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Yotna

The book series is quite different - I have niot read either but I know someone on here who is a big fan of both...

Location; as  Brit I have to ask about London - like NY it would give a grittiness but also a very real venue/pardigm shift... Not vital just a thought.

Were you thinking of the True Bloodverse and /or the existing characters? I'm not to into fandoms but the environment interests me.
Don't worry. I'm just here collecting souls...

Yotna's Bible

Google

More the enviorment, original characters

LimitlessNikkie

There is a great True blood game the is open and looking for new character based out of Bangor Maine with non canon character.

T.B.B.M

Lithium

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on June 25, 2012, 03:13:27 PM
There is a great True blood game the is open and looking for new character based out of Bangor Maine with non canon character.

T.B.B.M

And it also has its own thread to advertise in. -_-

LimitlessNikkie

I was just suggesting it since it's an already established game on the same lines each of you were talking about. I meant no offence what so ever.

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Lithium on June 25, 2012, 04:40:13 PM
And it also has its own thread to advertise in. -_-

It's a good thing there are not rules again pointing out the thing you're looking for exists. >:)

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Lithium

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 25, 2012, 04:48:34 PM
It's a good thing there are not rules again pointing out the thing you're looking for exists. >:)

Starting a new game from scratch is certainly not the same thing as joining into a preexisting one, I thought this was pretty obvious but apparently it's not. Besides, anyone who's seen this thread has also seen the other one, they don't need to be told that it exists. They're like 5 lines apart on the first page of the forum.

LunarSage

I can see both sides here.  Lithium, I don't think anyone intended any harm... I actually sent Google a PM yesterday letting him know about the existing TB game, just on the off chance that he didn't know.  That said, if you guys want to make a new TB game, I take no issue with it and wish you all well.  :-)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

The Golden Touch

Good luck on your game. I bet it will be fantastic!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

GaGa88

Consider me interested, I love the show!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Google

Actually I joined a game in progress, I would check it out if I were you