A degree of exceptionality

Started by klamity, October 26, 2010, 09:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klamity

Hey everyone.

Ive had an idea for either a solo, or group play (solo could be a bit more romantic, I could run multiple instances of this :D) based in a freeform fantasy world. No real system or anything to that, just simple, simple stuff.

My idea was that some how one character manages to gain a strong interaction with someone a lot higher than them on the social lader IE: A pauper girl being in favour of a lord, or a solider catching the eyes of a young noble lady.

This is something Ive already had a bit of experience in in a role play campagin in The Dark Eye. I would love to hear back from everyone, telling me what they think, and espically if you'd like to join :D

Like I said, I can do this multiple times, so dont fret if I say yes to a solo.

Ro

Oooh, I'm very interested. Your idea sounds good, and I'd like it in a solo situation. Do you have any specific character combinations, or plots in mind, other than the ones you have already mentioned?

klamity

:D yay a speedy response!

Hmm, I seem to like the lady going after a solider or something of the sort: its what I have experience it and the reversal of the 'traditional' roles is exciting ^^.

Personally, Id love to play..well..basically look at my avatar. When I role play in RPGs or video games, I always, ALWAYS, lean towards archery (with the rare expection of Dragon Age). I can set the scene fairly well, if you are able to follow along. If there is any pre-made world you would like to use, thats fine by me but I may not know it. I personally am most familiar with Warcraft, Thedeas (Dragon Age), The Wheel of Time, Shannara and The Sword of Truth. Otherwise, fly by handle is fine with me ^^

Ro

I have no experience with pre-made worlds, so I'll happily follow and make it up as we go along:P I quite like the idea of a lady going after a soldier.  Do you have a definite storyline in mind? Or character profiles? Would you be playing as the character in your avatar? Because I really would like it if you did  O:)

Oh, and speedy responses are my speciality ;)

klamity

Haha let me think on it over my lecture and breakfast, and Ill get back to you. And..not -exactly- him but pretty damned close.

And just watch, I can pull character profiles out my ***. One doesn't keep 14 Warcraft characters alive after not roleplaying as them for over a year and not have a degree of talent for profiling (Not to be cocky, 'tis the truth.)