Last One Wins.. Again..

Started by Mordred, November 22, 2012, 11:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

Because you kno that you'll fail? Don't be so hard on you dear, that's my job ;)

My win, for being the best at cheering up :D

Snickerz

Oh well I certainly won't complain about your job.... Unless it's maybe you don't do it often enough. ;)

My win!

Galanthor

If i did more often others wouldn't know the joy of making you snicker so loud the neighbors complain over and over :P

i always win :P

Snickerz

Now how do you know that unless you try?

;)

My win!

Galanthor

Oh i just hope you like me that much ;)

that's why i win

Snickerz

Galanthor

nope mine (Snickerz that is, not the win)
...also...mine (the win that is, not Snickerz)

Snickerz

*giggles and kidnaps Thor*

Mine. ;)

oh... My win too!

Galanthor

not till i got a collar to prove it!

same goes for the win. Mine.

Snickerz

*pouts*

Thief!

*takes it back*

My win!

Elisyyr LeTharne

Sorry, can't let you two have all the fun. Not to mention I love the amount of things to do.

Yoink that win!
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Nexus1199

Elisyyr LeTharne

~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Galanthor

Snickerz

Nexus1199

Snickerz

Galanthor

nope mine, in fact...ALL the wins are mine :P

Snickerz

Galanthor

nope! my win, also my snickerz

Nexus1199

Galanthor

Nah...can't give you the win, you can have Snickerz if she wants though :P

Snickerz

Galanthor

*snuggles* sorry Snickerz but i don't argue over whether i own someone, should be their choice.

That ripe decision grands me the win :)

Nexus1199

And that Thor is why I shall rule the world and you shall only be my bartender, everything and everyone is mine -said as I slowly turn into Brain-

I win! Snarf!