Teen Truth or Dare Game (Human, Light)

Started by Panthean, April 20, 2010, 07:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

nope... the rules are to be taken verbatim, and only count for exactly what they say

Ex68471

You know, if you'd like, I could give playing a girl a try.
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Panthean

eh... if you really want to... I'd rather people keep their profile gender for this super simplified game

Ex68471

Okay, a dude I remain then. :P I'll write myself in real quick.

I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Niki315

I think that it'd be kind of tough to keep track of which platers were which genders.  It's already hard to follow the names.  And I also hope that some other girls will join.  It'd be a lot more fun.

Ex68471

Ok, just so I'm clear, when I have to get off, drop a post in here?

Panthean

or use parenthesis... if it's something little like that... if you want to discuss something or propose a change in rules, come here

Panthean

please harness the power of modifying posts wen doing ooc messages in the story

Arion

Seeing as how many guys are joining, the balance between male/female is waaaay off; what if we limit the number of guys joining until a few more gals start posting?
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

Panthean

Agreed... we'll put more guys on a waiting list for now

Arion

Okay.  Just didn't want it to end up being fifteen guys all trying to take the spotlight with one woman.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

Niki315

Albedo, are you implying that you waled back in naked?

Niki315

Okay, status report:  who is still wearing clothes, and what are they wearing?

Kiric Rand

kiric is still in his pants only, having removed his own shirt earlier.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Panthean

Pan is nude, Siren is nude, Allison is nude, everyone else is fully clothed I think... cept Kiric

Arion

Niki315

I think I meant to say Pan.. Oh well ^^() I screwed up. 

Niki315

I'm losing track of the names and crap and there's only like three people in the rp.. c.c

Panthean

maybe we should just have everyone stick to their usernames...

EDIT: Albedo is off... Allison spins again?

Panthean

we'll restart the bottle spins when more people are online

Spell

Holy sh...I didn't even think the game was up already and we are already nine pages far!? o.o
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Panthean

yup... it's pretty easy to jump in and out though... just come in and do something... if anyone else is on at the time, they will jump in too

Ex68471