News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.05.24

Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsman18

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Autumn52

Ggood morning to all. I hope everyone had a restful night and a good cup of coffee this morning. I have coffee on the table if anyone wants some. I also brought muffins. Feel free to help yourselves.

*Sits lazily on the couch and drinks her coffee*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Sybl

Adammair

Quote from: Xandi on June 23, 2011, 06:50:09 AM
Good morning to all. I hope everyone had a restful night and a good cup of coffee this morning. I have coffee on the table if anyone wants some. I also brought muffins. Feel free to help yourselves.

*Sits lazily on the couch and drinks her coffee*
Quote from: Sybl on June 23, 2011, 06:53:29 AM
Morning all

passes out fresh fruit also

*just passes out, from lack of coffee* lmao (kidding, of course)

Good morning, everyone! *Gives extra-special hugs to Xandi and Sybl*

Autumn52

smooches Adammair and Sybl. I love playing this game with you both. Huggles

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Autumn52

Adammair

*blushes at Xandi's smooch, and kisses Alu's cheek* Better? See, we still love you! *winks and chuckles*

Alas, time for me to make myself some coffee, then go to work. *sighs*

Alucarddalv

It is okay Xandi I can tell where I am welcome *sits on couch and picks up a muffin* This is only so Sybl doesn't yell at me for not having eaten all day yesterday....<.<

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Al I didn't know you were even up. I would have molested you much sooner had I known. Kisses his lips sweetly and sits in his lap.

*giggles and happily hums a little song while drinking her coffee*

Alucarddalv

54 up are you kidding me I hardly sleep. there is a reason my location is haunting the game section. *tries to feed Xandi his muffin so he doesn't have to eat it*

Does not sparkle.....

Sybl

Quote from: Xandi on June 23, 2011, 07:05:28 AM

smooches Adammair and Sybl. I love playing this game with you both. Huggles

hehe  I knew I was loved :P *bigs hugs to Xandi*

*ignores Adammair for the fun of it :P  aww sowwy

Quote from: Alucarddalv on June 23, 2011, 07:11:33 AM
It is okay Xandi I can tell where I am welcome *sits on couch and picks up a muffin* This is only so Sybl doesn't yell at me for not having eaten all day yesterday....<.<
say what!!  >:(

Quote from: Adammair on June 23, 2011, 07:10:24 AM
*blushes at Xandi's smooch, and kisses Alu's cheek* Better? See, we still love you! *winks and chuckles*

Alas, time for me to make myself some coffee, then go to work. *sighs*
Yay 1 less guy ..*waves to Adammair* who kissed a guy (Alucarddalv) and made him cry  :P

Autumn52

Kisses Al again and feeds him some muffin. You need to eat handsome. I don't want you to get to weak that I can't molest you. *smiles and feeds him more muffin*

Alucarddalv

Hides behind Xandi from angry Sybl* I didn't eat anything all day yesterday and I have yet to have anything to eat as of yet today....Kinda happens when I am worried... Please don't be to upset...51 *eats some of the muffin begrudgingly...*

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Al what are you worried about? Can I help? Please don't stress and not eat, you will end up getting sick. Please go and eat something now. I won't post another number until you come back, I promise. PLEASE.......

Sybl

he is worried I am going to do more than kill molest him for not eating   >:)

Alucarddalv

I am fine now Xandi all the worrying is done for the time being as for the posting don't stop on my account. I also promise I am not gonna get sick.

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Alucarddalv

Does a tootsie roll and a cup of soda count?

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

spanks

No that does not count. Please eat something nutritious today.

Last number posted was Al's 51