Murder on the Elliquiy Express: European Tours: OOC Thread

Started by Pixilicious, July 15, 2010, 11:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

The Elliquiy Express was one of the world's most luxurious trains.  Each year, it offered an opportunity for people to travel the world in unsurpassed opulence with all their wants and needs taken care - even those that they weren't aware of.  People traveled from all over the world to enjoy the once in a lifetime experience the journey offered.

Aware of the demand, the owners could decide who they invited onboard and, as a result, only the lucky or obscenely rich were lucky enough to board the train each year.  With only four sleeping cars, berths were extremely limited - particularly given the spaciousness of each suite. 

You are one of the lucky few to board this journey.  You may not know it now but it will be one of the most unique trips you will ever experience.  Two (or more) of the passengers are pathological murderers picking off the innocent night by night.  Will you survive and even enjoy the trip?

This is a game loosely based on the mafia style of gaming but with unique twists.
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Pixilicious

*clears throat* Good afternoon, everyone!  I have sent you two things so far... The Pre-Game PM, and your Role in this game.

If for some reason, someone hasn't received either/or of these two things, please let me know so I can send them to you.   Also, don't forget to send me your carriage assignments before Monday afternoon...Thanks!

Your Friendly Concierge,

Pixilicious

Marguerite

Booyah, let me get my bags and take them on board. Who else is in the game? I never looked at the whole list.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Pixilicious

Passenger Roster

1.)Sasha
2.)Remiel
3.)Ryven
4.)Ariadne
5.)Kyrsa
6.)Beguile's Mistress
7.)Imogen
8.)Marguerite
9.)Valerian
10.)Random Civilian
11.)Barnbean
12.)Starlequin
13.)Alxnjsh
14.)Sir Wolfgang
15.)Spell
16.)Kaizen

Guest of the Concierge: Aiden

Marguerite

Aiden

Imogen

QuoteMuahahaha I can't die!

But we can make you wishfor it ;-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Marguerite

Pixilicious

Quote from: Aiden on July 15, 2010, 01:23:13 PM
Muahahaha I can't die!

No, you can't...But the Concierge reserves the right to thwap you on occasion.. :D

Aiden

Quote from: Pixilicious on July 15, 2010, 01:29:26 PM
No, you can't...But the Concierge reserves the right to thwap you on occasion.. :D

Pft the only rights the concierge has are the following.

Don't stop!
Harder!
More!

Stop please!
and
Give it to me!

Pixilicious

Quote from: Aiden on July 15, 2010, 01:33:42 PM

Don't stop!
Harder!
More!

Stop please!
and
Give it to me!

I have spoken with the Concierge, and she says that she will think about invoking those rights.

Ryven

Alex is actually playing this game?  I know who I'm bunking with in the evening. ^-^

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on July 15, 2010, 01:38:24 PM
Alex is actually playing this game?  I know who I'm bunking with in the evening. ^-^

Muffins?

Pixilicious

IF you two end up in the same carriage...Remember those are not to be discussed! ;)  The Concierge would absolutely hate to have to kick such handsome men out off the side of a mountain for misbehavior...*giggles*

Ryven

*opens his suitcase to reveal a plethora of muffins*  And what will it be for you today, madame Marg?

Quote from: Pixilicious on July 15, 2010, 01:40:52 PM

IF you two end up in the same carriage...Remember those are not to be discussed! ;)  The Concierge would absolutely hate to have to kick such handsome men out off the side of a mountain for misbehavior...*giggles*

Oh, I know.  I'm being facetious. ::)

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on July 15, 2010, 01:41:35 PM
*opens his suitcase to reveal a plethora of muffins*  And what will it be for you today, madame Marg?

Mmm, a pumpkin muffin if you have some Ryven? The weather out here is foggy and cold, in the mood for something sweet.

Remiel

Quote from: Aiden on July 15, 2010, 01:33:42 PM

Don't stop!
Harder!
More!

Stop please!
and
Give it to me!

Mr. Monopoly Monocle Pop
My word!

Pixilicious

Quote from: Ryven on July 15, 2010, 01:41:35 PM

Oh, I know.  I'm being facetious. ::)

Ooooh!  Big words...A man after my own heart! :D

Marguerite

Remiel

Quote*opens his suitcase to reveal a plethora of muffins*  And what will it be for you today, madame Marg?

May I have a poppy-seed muffin, my dear chap?  I'm feeling rather...randy...this evening.

Aiden

Ryven

*hands Marg and Remiel a muffin of their choosing.  Pumpkin and poppy seed.*  There you are. ;D

Marguerite

Thank you very much Ryven.

-Kisses cheek and enjoys-

Ryven

Beguile's Mistress

Ryven

*pulls out a plump and fragrant muffin for Beguile's*  Enjoy!

Beguile's Mistress

*takes it in two hands and savors the aroma with a beatific smile*  My favorite!  Thank you.

Pixilicious

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on July 15, 2010, 02:04:04 PM
*takes it in two hands and savors the aroma with a beatific smile*  My favorite!  Thank you.

*points and titles that post* "How to Properly Worship a Muffin"

HockeyGod

Yes...bunk with me my pet!  >:)

Valerian

Hello, fellow travellers!

I see I need someone to flirt with if I'm going to fit in here.  Or at least a cranberry-orange muffin... *eyes the selection of baked goods hopefully*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Starlequin

<stumbles in with a heavy duffel over his shoulder and offers everyone a friendly wave> Hi, folks! Ooh, muffins... <nicks a blueberry and tosses in a quarter>
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Sasha

Sasha managed to get all dressed up ....having taken her sweet time it seems to pack a bag of toys that can be used in the non-adult area ...like jelly squirt guns , water balloons , ping pong paddles ...oh yes i got rope ...silly string and other fun little things . Drops that bag down with a light thud .  The other bag of hats ...as the various sides of Sasha have to have some representations ... right now I have a halo on and pretending to be an angel .

" Ohh a muffin ...how sweet ..."  takes one ..." Thank-you so very much . "

Heads over next to Beguile's Mistress and smiles ..giving her the bag of toys ..with a knowing little nod at Aiden . " He deserves it you know ...Mr Immunity . " 

Taking a bite out of the delicious muffin ..having to straighten her angel halo ..as a horn attempted to knock it off . Should of brought more super glue it seems .

Ryven

Quote from: alxnjsh on July 15, 2010, 03:14:58 PM
Yes...bunk with me my pet!  >:)

Well, I can't say no now. ::)

Quote from: Valerian on July 15, 2010, 03:20:46 PM

I see I need someone to flirt with if I'm going to fit in here.  Or at least a cranberry-orange muffin... *eyes the selection of baked goods hopefully*
Quote from: Starlequin on July 15, 2010, 03:31:58 PM
<stumbles in with a heavy duffel over his shoulder and offers everyone a friendly wave> Hi, folks! Ooh, muffins... <nicks a blueberry and tosses in a quarter>
Quote from: Sasha on July 15, 2010, 03:54:57 PM

Sasha managed to get all dressed up ....having taken her sweet time it seems to pack a bag of toys that can be used in the non-adult area ...like jelly squirt guns , water balloons , ping pong paddles ...oh yes i got rope ...silly string and other fun little things . Drops that bag down with a light thud .  The other bag of hats ...as the various sides of Sasha have to have some representations ... right now I have a halo on and pretending to be an angel .

Heads over next to Beguile's Mistress and smiles ..giving her the bag of toys ..with a knowing little nod at Aiden . " He deserves it you know ...Mr Immunity . " 

Taking a bite out of the delicious muffin ..having to straighten her angel halo ..as a horn attempted to knock it off . Should of brought more super glue it seems .

Yes!  Muffins for everyone!  Get them while they're fresh!

Aiden

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Sasha on July 15, 2010, 03:54:57 PM

Shares a table and the bag of toys with Sasha while nibbling on our muffins.  *wonders if Aiden wants to join us and see what's in store for 'Mr. Immunity' whom we can tease with impunity*  Anyone else for a little fun?

Sasha

Quote from: Aiden on July 15, 2010, 04:30:07 PM
I like the name Mr. Immunity.

Shares part of her muffin with him .....somehow I thought you might . Grins ...this is going to be so much fun . I never traveled Europe before ...much less on a train as grand as this one .  And so many friends and new acquaintances to get to know. Trying to distract him as Beguile's goes through the toys .

Goes to make a pot of coffee ..just to make sure we have some . Have to have my coffee to keep me sane or ..social ...or something like that . Addiction is such a naughty word .

Pixilicious

Marguerite

Cranberry-orange? Ooh, sounds delicious.

Kye

*flirts shamelessly with the beautiful Goddess*

Valerian

*cheers*  Muffins and flirting!  *winks at Kyrsa*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kaizen

Hello everyone, a pleasure to meet you all, I'm Kai. 

OH! Suitcase Muffins, all right!  My favorite!

Kai picks one and munches happily, when no one is looking his klepto kicks in and he stuffs a second muffin in his pants pocket.

Sasha

Starlequin your choice of avatar is quite interesting ....when i first looked at it I thought it was a ring for some reason and thought what a intriguing design . Then as I went to look away I realized oh wow its a mask . Realizing that was before I had coffee . Then I started thinking about the idea of a masquerade party ...so much fun.

Oh my just let me changes hats ....finds one that is all green and has several points on it and little bells ...maybe I have little green slippers to match ...oh nice look here . Slips them on . Obviously I am in a silly mood today.  Skips to the bag of toys ...and  looks through till i find a yo yo . ummmmm very nice .....

Aiden

Marguerite

Random Civilian

More muffins?  YES!

She quickly snatched a blueberry muffin, as if she were worried that someone might try to steal it from her. This is followed by a light nibble on the muffin top.

Ryven~ You are a muffin man among men. 8D

Starlequin

Quote from: Sasha on July 16, 2010, 08:24:24 AM

Starlequin your choice of avatar is quite interesting ....when i first looked at it I thought it was a ring for some reason and thought what a intriguing design . Then as I went to look away I realized oh wow its a mask . Realizing that was before I had coffee . Then I started thinking about the idea of a masquerade party ...so much fun.

Aw, thank you, Sasha. Now that I look at it like that, it would make a cool looking ring, wouldn't it?

<grins under his mask> Hm, a Murder at the Masquerade...that could be fun for the next game!

I think that little squiggly whatsit on Kyrsa's siggy is cool, too.

<goes back to nommin' his muffin>
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Sasha

Quote from: Random Civilian on July 16, 2010, 06:42:25 PM
More muffins?  YES!

She quickly snatched a blueberry muffin, as if she were worried that someone might try to steal it from her. This is followed by a light nibble on the muffin top.

Ryven~ You are a muffin man among men. 8D

Becomes stuck on the last one ....mind boggles in the morning ....
hums the song , then begins to sing .....".the muffin man ..the muffin man ....who's going to eat the muffin man ...."

Oh wait that was so wrong of me   *coughs * 

" Oh stop looking at him like that Alex ....that's not a muffin ...he just happy to see you . " 

Pixilicious

Attention:  This Elliquiy Express is going to be leaving the Train Station tomorrow at approximately 11AM.  As of this point, I have only received a little more than half of everyone's carriage assignments.  Carriages are filling up, so please get those to me soon so that you get situated where you want!

~Your Friendly Concierge

Beguile's Mistress

Marguerite

Ryven

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Marguerite on July 18, 2010, 08:12:08 PM
I thought Stud Muffin was for Ryven?

Quote from: Ryven on July 18, 2010, 08:17:27 PM
I'll take that title.  ::)

I was thinking of him as the Muffin Stud. :P

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on July 18, 2010, 08:17:27 PM
I'll take that title.  ::)

Stud Muffin it is.

-Nods-

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on July 18, 2010, 08:26:02 PM
I was thinking of him as the Muffin Stud. :P

Muffin Stud? Sounds weird on the tongue.

-Whispers it beneath her breath-

Sasha

All I can think of is Cream Puff .....not sure who to call that one . Looks over at Aiden ...then busts out laughing .

Don't think it fits . 

Aiden

Quote from: Sasha on July 18, 2010, 08:50:36 PM
All I can think of is Cream Puff .....not sure who to call that one . Looks over at Aiden ...then busts out laughing .

Don't think it fits .

That is on my list of "services" I can provide... ;D which is on the menu.

Beguile's Mistress

*whispers*  Muffin Stud ~ Cream Puff ~ Muffin Stud ~ Cream Puff ~ Muffin Stud ~ Cream Puff ~ Muffin Stud ~ Cream Puff ~

Ryven

All this talk of food is making me hungry.

*takes one of his own muffins and begins to devour it*

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on July 18, 2010, 09:01:00 PM
All this talk of food is making me hungry.

*takes one of his own muffins and begins to devour it*

Makes me want Spice Cake and I wish my roommate was around to make it for me. The roommate is a baker of delicious goods and I plan to use it greatly.

Ryven

And does he/she enjoy being used as much as you enjoy the baked goods?  I know I would, if you know what I mean. ;)

Marguerite

-Smiles-

Unfortunately, the new roommate is straight as a board but she loves to bake when she is stress/happy/sad/glad and everything else. She loves it even more that N. and I are open to being her test subjects on the baked goods.

Beguile's Mistress

Not bad.  And you have the added advantage of having to make it all gone before the San Francisco mold attacks.

Marguerite

Oh yes that damn mold and weather is killing anything I put out for more than a day or two. I bought new bananas on Monday and by Wednesday it was starting to look black and mushy.

Ryven

Beguile's Mistress

Ryven

Beguile's Mistress

You could do Bananas Foster over vanilla ice cream.

Sasha

Quote from: Aiden on July 18, 2010, 08:52:25 PM
That is on my list of "services" I can provide... ;D which is on the menu.

Gets out the menu ....ummm services ...runs fingers down the long list .  " ohhh I see quite talented . " 

Sighs ...wonders if one can take a cold shower on this train .

Aiden

Quote from: Sasha on July 18, 2010, 10:10:33 PM
Gets out the menu ....ummm services ...runs fingers down the long list .  " ohhh I see quite talented . " 

Sighs ...wonders if one can take a cold shower on this train .

-Looks over the menu with Sasha-
No...but I can do this thing with some ice if you wish.
-points at the section labeled "cold"

Step one- cut up banana in long slices.
step 2- fry them in butter, adding brown sugar to make it into a glaze
Step 3- ignore the calories, eat it with vanilla ice cream.

Beguile's Mistress

Kye

Marguerite

The thing is I am not found of banana bread.

-Chuckles-

Beguile's Mistress

But with Bananas Foster you can add a little banana schnapps or brandy at the end and serve it en flambe

Aiden

That is how I seen the cooks make it when we go to this restaurant, I'm just paranoid I'd burn my house down. I am always trying something different when I get creative in the kitchen.

Sasha

You know ...Ryven...as I look down the thread I keep seeing the picture labeled off ...and think to myself yes they are .

Leans into Aiden and checks out the "cold" section on the menu...and gasps ..." that might work .." 

Man I wish I had some bananas now ..all those ideas sound pretty good .

Marguerite

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on July 18, 2010, 10:38:25 PM
But with Bananas Foster you can add a little banana schnapps or brandy at the end and serve it en flambe

I am thinking I can place the slices of banana in chocolate and freeze it to make healthy chips.

Ryven

Quote from: Sasha on July 18, 2010, 10:43:41 PM
You know ...Ryven...as I look down the thread I keep seeing the picture labeled off ...and think to myself yes they are .

That's kind of how I planned it when I made the signature. ;D

Also, slicing bananas, freezing them for about 2 hours, and then mixing them in a food processor gives them the consistency of ice cream.  It's delicious AND healthy.

Marguerite

Oh, Ryven, thank you.

-Writes it down for a healthy treat tomorrow.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Ryven on July 18, 2010, 11:05:46 PM
That's kind of how I planned it when I made the signature. ;D

Also, slicing bananas, freezing them for about 2 hours, and then mixing them in a food processor gives them the consistency of ice cream.  It's delicious AND healthy.

And you can still add schnapps or brandy or even rum and maybe throw in a little coconut and some sliced almonds and...  and...  and...  *stops now*

Pixilicious

Remiel

QuoteAt that stage, please present your passport and ticket to our concierge, Pixilicious, and he will see to your comfort...

Pixi, is there something you want to tell us?  ;)

Pixilicious

Pixilicious

Attention Passengers:

Carriage Assignments have been posted, and can now be found:  Here .

We will be moving on to night time tomorrow! :)  Thank you very much for choosing the Elliquiy Express Train Company~!

~Pixilicious~
-Your Friendly Concierge-

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Pixilicious

Quote from: Valerian on July 29, 2010, 07:55:24 AM
*gasp*  How rude!

*haunts Carriage B mournfully*

In the famous words of Stephanie Tanner, huh?  *grins*

Yes...Haunt them in their sleep!  *cackles gleefully*

Valerian

I'm not sure who Stephanie Tanner is, but I'll gladly haunt!

*sends a chill through the air*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

We lost our train conductor on the first night. :-(  Bummer

Valerian

I just wanted to use my special ability!  *wails*

I'm still playing along, though.  *creates ghostly spreadsheet to track the evildoers*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Quote from: Valerian on July 29, 2010, 08:41:56 AM
I'm not sure who Stephanie Tanner is, but I'll gladly haunt!

*sends a chill through the air*

That would be the middle daughter from Full House:

Although I think Pixi meant Michelle. 

Now I'm showing my age.

Valerian

Well, I'm still not clear on the names.  But Pixi showed me a clip of the show, and whoever it was, she said that a lot.  :)

Quote from: Barnbean on July 29, 2010, 10:43:22 AM
"A murder most foul..." Barnbean muttered to himself as he heard the murmurs starting to sprout up everywhere. It was yet another reason why a hay wagon was better that traveling by train. Horses didn't jump you in your sleep and kill you. Hay bales sat motionless and unless you had allergies you weren't about to get killed by one. But on a train? Well only lunatics and conductors rode trains. And you couldn't trust either of them.

Hmph.  *haunts Barnbean!* 
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Barnbean

Quote from: Valerian on July 29, 2010, 10:59:53 AM

Haunted by someone who couldn't even survive sleeping on a train? I have a feeling you wont be hard to avoid even in ghostly form ;)

Sasha

Quote from: Valerian on July 29, 2010, 10:59:53 AM

Quote from: Barnbean on July 29, 2010, 11:05:05 AM
Haunted by someone who couldn't even survive sleeping on a train? I have a feeling you wont be hard to avoid even in ghostly form ;)

Oh my ....another derangement for Barnbean to add to his list ...poor man has so many issues now . giggles ...

And hell no I not sticking up for you ...want to toss me poor Sasha from the train . The nerve .

Valerian

Memo to: All Murderers

Note that Barnbean would like to be killed next.

Ghostly hugs and ectoplasmic kisses,
Val
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Pixilicious

Concierge: *sits in her corner and dies laughing* 

Remiel

Wait a minute--if Val was the conductor, who's driving the train? For the love of God, who's driving the train?

*clings to his seat in terror*

Barnbean

Quote from: Valerian on July 29, 2010, 11:28:32 AM
Memo to: All Murderers

Note that Barnbean would like to be killed next.

Ghostly hugs and ectoplasmic kisses,
Val

Addendum to note:

Ghosts can't write notes, but Barnbeans can kill anyone who tries to obey said notes ;)

Pixilicious

Quote from: Barnbean on July 29, 2010, 11:44:44 AM
Addendum to note:

Ghosts can't write notes, but Barnbeans can kill anyone who tries to obey said notes ;)

What he's trying to say is that Barnbean is "special".  ::)

Barnbean

Quote from: Pixilicious on July 29, 2010, 11:46:17 AM
What he's trying to say is that Barnbean is "special".  ::)

Actually what he was trying to say was "can we bend the rules and kill Pixi next?" Cuz come on, how hard would it be to take out a two inch tall girl with wings and fairy dust for brains? ;)

Ryven

HockeyGod

Quote from: Remiel on July 29, 2010, 11:41:55 AM
Wait a minute--if Val was the conductor, who's driving the train? For the love of God, who's driving the train?

Don't worry - taken care of!

Valerian

Who said it was a written note?  *smiles mysteriously*  And remember, everyone, that Barnbean has apparently just admitted to being the Mad Passenger....

Don't worry, Remiel.  The afterlife isn't so bad.  :)

Quote from: Barnbean on July 29, 2010, 11:48:58 AM
Actually what he was trying to say was "can we bend the rules and kill Pixi next?" Cuz come on, how hard would it be to take out a two inch tall girl with wings and fairy dust for brains? ;)
A: Killing the host is the height of rudeness.
B. That would end the game!
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

HockeyGod

Quote from: Barnbean on July 29, 2010, 11:48:58 AM

I know, I know! I saw it in Hook...just say you don't believe in fairies...they drop dead like that *snaps finger*

Barnbean

Quote from: Valerian on July 29, 2010, 11:50:53 AM
Who said it was a written note?  *smiles mysteriously*  And remember, everyone, that Barnbean has apparently just admitted to being the Mad Passenger....

I am a well behaved passenger. I didn't die and rudely start stinking the train up. Now that is just mad. Me? I am normal. :P

Quote from: alxnjsh on July 29, 2010, 11:51:09 AM
I know, I know! I saw it in Hook...just say you don't believe in fairies...they drop dead like that *snaps finger*

How many of us would disappear if people stopped believing in fairies though?

Pixilicious

Quote from: Valerian on July 29, 2010, 11:50:53 AM
Don't worry, Remiel.  The afterlife isn't so bad.  :)
A: Killing the host is the height of rudeness.
B. That would end the game!

Listen to the voice of...ghostly reason?  :D

Barnbean...I'll personally kill you myself, if that is your wish...Don't you worry, sweetness... >:)  Actually, you know what?  Anyone that can take out the man in Carriage C that is rambling about ghosts gets immunity for the whole trip!  *cackles*

HockeyGod

Quote from: Barnbean on July 29, 2010, 11:53:45 AM
How many of us would disappear if people stopped believing in fairies though?

LOL! That's hilarious!!!

*claps hands furiously, I do believe in fairies, I do believe in fairies*

Ryven

Quote from: Barnbean on July 29, 2010, 11:53:45 AM
I am a well behaved passenger. I didn't die and rudely start stinking the train up. Now that is just mad. Me? I am normal. :P

Be careful with that word.  It's highly subjective.

Barnbean

Quote from: Pixilicious on July 29, 2010, 11:55:21 AM
Listen to the voice of...ghostly reason?  :D

Barnbean...I'll personally kill you myself, if that is your wish...Don't you worry, sweetness... >:)  Actually, you know what?  Anyone that can take out the man in Carriage C that is rambling about ghosts gets immunity for the whole trip!  *cackles*

If I gravely injure myself can i get partial immunity for it?!?!

Quote from: alxnjsh on July 29, 2010, 11:55:35 AM
LOL! That's hilarious!!!

*claps hands furiously, I do believe in fairies, I do believe in fairies*

I thought you would see it my way once you thought about it and saw yourself fading away starting with your fairy peni. ;)

Quote from: Ryven on July 29, 2010, 11:57:59 AM
Be careful with that word.  It's highly subjective.

That's me, highly subjective. If you had two words to describe me, those would be like last on the list.

Remiel

Well, it appears that I was wrong about Val being the werewolf.   Which means it can only be...Imogen!

*glares suspiciously at Imogen*

Pixilicious

Quote from: Remiel on July 29, 2010, 12:04:26 PM
Well, it appears that I was wrong about Val being the werewolf.   Which means it can only be...Imogen!

There are werewolves on my train?!??!?!??!?!?  Dear god..someone call animal control!!!!!!!!  Who the heck let Jacob on board?

Barnbean

Quote from: Pixilicious on July 29, 2010, 12:06:27 PM

There are werewolves on my train?!??!?!??!?!?  Dear god..someone call animal control!!!!!!!!  Who the heck let Jacob on board?

Not me, I only dragged on board the glittery vampire.

Valerian

Quote from: Remiel on July 29, 2010, 12:04:26 PM

Val is never the werewolf!   :P
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Pixilicious

Quote from: Barnbean on July 29, 2010, 12:08:03 PM
Not me, I only dragged on board the glittery vampire.

Someone mentioned something about Val being in the circus...I am now realizing how true that is...A werewolf and a defective vampire...Grrrrrreat...Who's next?  The Tooth Fairy?   ;D

Barnbean

Quote from: Pixilicious on July 29, 2010, 12:10:04 PM
Someone mentioned something about Val being in the circus...I am now realizing how true that is...A werewolf and a defective vampire...Grrrrrreat...Who's next?  The Tooth Fairy?   ;D

As long as he isn't defective where it counts I'm happy. :P  And I think the tooth fairy took the other train. The one without a ghost writing notes on it. ;)

Ryven

Quote from: Valerian on July 29, 2010, 12:09:07 PM
Val is never the werewolf!   :P

Except for that one time...

Quote from: Barnbean on July 29, 2010, 12:11:32 PM
As long as he isn't defective where it counts I'm happy. :P  And I think the tooth fairy took the other train. The one without a ghost writing notes on it. ;)

You mean as long as he's got the patented vampire suction power?

Barnbean

Quote from: Ryven on July 29, 2010, 12:12:26 PM

You mean as long as he's got the patented vampire suction power?

Of course. What good is a vampire who doesn't know how to suck?

Valerian

Quote from: Ryven on July 29, 2010, 12:12:26 PM
I was only a substitute werewolf!

The first one got mange or something...
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Ryven

Pixilicious

Quote from: Valerian on July 29, 2010, 12:14:41 PM
I was only a substitute werewolf!

The first one got mange or something...

*makes a note to order vaccines for the circus*

Barnbean

Quote from: Ryven on July 29, 2010, 12:15:06 PM
Agreed. :-)

And they are much more useful than werewolves. No fleas, lots of suckage. And uhm... Im sure theres other plusses too.

Ryven

Quote from: Barnbean on July 29, 2010, 12:26:02 PM
And they are much more useful than werewolves. No fleas, lots of suckage. And uhm... Im sure theres other plusses too.

It's a matter of taste.  I'd prefer a werewolf only because they're much rougher...in many ways.

Barnbean

Quote from: Ryven on July 29, 2010, 12:44:32 PM
It's a matter of taste.  I'd prefer a werewolf only because they're much rougher...in many ways.

Turned on by that wet dog smell huh? ;)

Ryven

Quote from: Barnbean on July 29, 2010, 12:59:58 PM
Turned on by that wet dog smell huh? ;)

I can neither confirm nor deny anything further on this topic. ::)

Remiel

I love how I have managed to derail the conversation into a debate on vampires versus werewolves.

Get it? Derail?  See what I did there?   Eh? Eh?!

Barnbean

Quote from: Ryven on July 29, 2010, 01:03:00 PM
I can neither confirm nor deny anything further on this topic. ::)

And that says it all, doesn't it? ;)

Quote from: Remiel on July 29, 2010, 01:07:15 PM
I love how I have managed to derail the conversation into a debate on vampires versus werewolves.

Get it? Derail?  See what I did there?   Eh? Eh?!

I really hope you cant CONDUCT yourself better than this in the future, haven't you been TRAINed to act better than this? I can do it too ;)

Ryven

How about we get this discussion back on TRACK then, hmm?

Beguile's Mistress

The Engineer?

Pixilicious

Just updated the voting standings on the second to last page of the game.  There are a couple people that have yet to vote.  Spell, Marguerite and Random Civilian.

Marguerite

Was without internet and got distracted by school. Will vote now though it seems the majority of the vote falls on one person.

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Is anybody else here now picturing Izu and Marguerite in a crazy, BDSM variant of Romeo & Juliet?  Kind of like William Shakespeare meets Rocky Horror Picture Show.

"O Rocky, Rocky, wherefore art thou Rocky?
Deny thy libido and refuse thy name.
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a sweet transvestite...from Transssssexual, Transylvani-yaaaaa!"

Marguerite

Quote from: Remiel on August 02, 2010, 03:37:48 PM
Is anybody else here now picturing Izu and Marguerite in a crazy, BDSM variant of Romeo & Juliet?  Kind of like William Shakespeare meets Rocky Horror Picture Show.

"O Rocky, Rocky, wherefore art thou Rocky?
Deny thy libido and refuse thy name.
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a sweet transvestite...from Transssssexual, Transylvani-yaaaaa!"

-Laughs-

Oh, I love it Remy.

Marguerite

Remiel

Can't help it! I'm addicted.  -_-

I wonder if there's a support group out there --  "Hi, my name is Remiel, and I'm a Mafia game addict."

Marguerite

Valerian

*forms a support group*

Y'know, since I have the time, being dead and all.  And I'm also an enabler!   ;D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

I can quit playing any time I want!  I just don't want to right now.   >:(

Marguerite

Ryven

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on August 02, 2010, 04:10:52 PM
She could be though... ^-^

-Smiles-

You are going to get a bottle of limoncello for that, Ryven.

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on August 02, 2010, 04:12:00 PM
-Smiles-

You are going to get a bottle of limoncello for that, Ryven.

Yum! ;D  I've been looking into making my own.

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on August 02, 2010, 04:14:41 PM
Yum! ;D  I've been looking into making my own.

Just make sure you taste more of the sugar and lemon peel than the alcohol. If you can feel a slight bite of alcohol, you are good but if the alcohol overpowers the lemon than you have too much alcohol than sugar.

Beguile's Mistress

~snickers at everyone, leans back in a comfortable chair sipping a dirty martini~

Well, now.  Since I'm not the murder that leaves all you fine folk aboard with the knowledge that another one of you is going to get their ticked punched... and then another... and another...

~giggles~

Ryven

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 03, 2010, 04:58:10 PM
~snickers at everyone, leans back in a comfortable chair sipping a dirty martini~

Well, now.  Since I'm not the murder that leaves all you fine folk aboard with the knowledge that another one of you is going to get their ticked punched... and then another... and another...

~giggles~

You may not be a murderer, but you're sure reveling in our impending demise. ::)

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Ryven on August 03, 2010, 05:08:05 PM
You may not be a murderer, but you're sure reveling in our impending demise. ::)

You kickeded me off the train, sweetheart.  I can't haunt you and a girl's gotta have some fun!

Ryven

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 03, 2010, 05:14:05 PM

You kickeded me off the train, sweetheart.  I can't haunt you and a girl's gotta have some fun!

True.  I'll make sure to stay in touch though.  I'll send postcards from all our various stops along the way.

Valerian

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 03, 2010, 05:14:05 PM

I'll haunt them for you!   ;D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Ryven on August 03, 2010, 05:15:10 PM
True.  I'll make sure to stay in touch though.  I'll send postcards from all our various stops along the way.

Okay.  I'm heading off to a chalet in the Swiss alps and a handsome ski instructor who knows all about slopes and curves.  I'll have my mail forwarded.  ;D

Quote from: Valerian on August 03, 2010, 05:17:08 PM
I'll haunt them for you!   ;D

Thank you, Val.  It's much appreciated. ~toasts with the martini~

HockeyGod

Marguerite

Beguile's Mistress

Ryven

Beguile's Mistress

Sasha

Sorry your got voted off the train Beguile's ....but I was wondering ...did you have to take the bag of toys too .

Imogen

From what I read, Alx and Ryven have some play stuff stored away :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Sasha on August 04, 2010, 06:21:06 AM
Sorry your got voted off the train Beguile's ....but I was wondering ...did you have to take the bag of toys too .
Maybe I took them or maybe they're left behind on the train somewhere.  I could show you but...  Oh!  That's right I can't, can I?   >:)

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Imogen on August 04, 2010, 07:37:42 AM
-huggles Beguiles-

~huggles and giggles~  I think this is the third game I've been eliminated from in the first go 'round. :-)

Imogen

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 04, 2010, 07:40:01 AM
~huggles and giggles~  I think this is the third game I've been eliminated from in the first go 'round. :-)

Your wicked reputation precedes you ;-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Pixilicious

Okay guys...Like the post in the game thread says...

The due date for carriage assignments has come and gone.  If I don't have them by tonight...I'm randomly assigning people to carriages.

Thank you!

~Your Friendly Concierge~

Remiel

Oh, man...looks like either Marguerite or myself is going to die...  :'(

Sasha

Oh stop being such a drama queen ...Remiel .....suck it up ..you know it's you Marguerite brought the Hooka .

Kaizen

Haha, I noticed that too and mentioned it in my post.  Sorry to see you go, now who will deal our poker games?

Ryven

You guys do know there's more than one murderer, right?

Kaizen

Yes, there are 4 murderers, possibly 5 with the mad passenger.  But our characters wouldn't know how many there would be, so we have to assume that Sasha or Starlequin are the only murderers on the train.

Valerian

Well, it never really goes to five, since the Mad Passenger will kill the murderer foolish enough to attack them; but then, we might go the whole game without that happening.

There's almost sure to be another ghost soon, though, no matter what!  *haunts gleefully*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Quote from: Kaizen on August 09, 2010, 09:51:41 AM
Yes, there are 4 murderers, possibly 5 with the mad passenger.  But our characters wouldn't know how many there would be, so we have to assume that Sasha or Starlequin are the only murderers on the train.

One can never be too cautious.  I prefer to think that everyone is a potential threat.  *shifty eyes*

Pixilicious

Quote from: Ryven on August 09, 2010, 09:56:25 AM
One can never be too cautious.  I prefer to think that everyone is a potential threat.  *shifty eyes*

Even the Concierge?  *pouts*  After she's given out such nice gifts? :D

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Quote from: Pixilicious on August 09, 2010, 10:17:11 AM

Even the Concierge?  *pouts*  After she's given out such nice gifts? :D

It's a distraction!  You don't want us to suspect you.

Quote from: Valerian on August 09, 2010, 10:21:50 AM
And even me?  *haunts some more*

Yes.  Revenge is your motive!

Kaizen

Quote from: Ryven on August 09, 2010, 10:22:17 AM
It's a distraction!  You don't want us to suspect you.

She did give us chocolate... arsenic laced no doubt!  If she serves Kool-Aid next, I'm jumping off the train!

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Kaizen on August 09, 2010, 10:29:59 AM
She did give us chocolate... arsenic laced no doubt!  If she serves Kool-Aid next, I'm jumping off the train!

Ah...  Then you can join me at the chalet in Switzerland.

Sasha

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 09, 2010, 10:37:26 AM
Ah...  Then you can join me at the chalet in Switzerland.

Awwhh the bag of toys are in Switzerland ....that or Aiden stole them ....

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Sasha on August 09, 2010, 10:42:09 AM
Awwhh the bag of toys are in Switzerland ....that or Aiden stole them ....

Aiden can come to Switzerland, too.  If one of us has them we don't want them getting dusty, now do we?

Sasha

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 09, 2010, 10:43:21 AM
Aiden can come to Switzerland, too.  If one of us has them we don't want them getting dusty, now do we?

" Oh no ..please ...dusty ."  Gasps for air ... "Cardinal Sin ...indeed . best they be put to good use . Do take a picture though of that clever Aiden being tied to the bed . As that will definitely make the Sasha's day . "

Ryven

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on August 09, 2010, 03:17:03 PM
Awwwwww!  Who am I gonna play chess with now? :-(

-Raises her hand-

I enjoy chess Ryven and Mahjong as well.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Sasha on August 09, 2010, 10:45:50 AM
" Oh no ..please ...dusty ."  Gasps for air ... "Cardinal Sin ...indeed . best they be put to good use . Do take a picture though of that clever Aiden being tied to the bed . As that will definitely make the Sasha's day . "

I'll get right on him on that! ;D

Ryven

Marguerite

Remiel

Woo hoo! At least we'll be properly anesthetized for our inevitable demise. 

Kaizen

Thank you for the Pimp Hat Sasha!  I will love it and hug it and cuddle it and call it George.

<-----

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile's Mistress

Sasha

Quote from: Kaizen on August 16, 2010, 01:21:04 PM
Thank you for the Pimp Hat Sasha!  I will love it and hug it and cuddle it and call it George.

<-----

Oh I sooo love you ....the pic is awesome .  Giggles ....making my day . I laughed so hard my eyes spurted out tears . I so needed a good laugh today you no idea .  So priceless ....

I love this site sometimes ....never what you expect and then just perfect when it comes along .

Ryven

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Wait...who left?  And were any of them murderers?  Who's left?

*is all confused now*

Pixilicious

Quote from: Remiel on September 05, 2010, 05:11:21 PM
Wait...who left?  And were any of them murderers?  Who's left?

*is all confused now*

You should've received a PM from me...The individuals that are on that PM besides yourself is still in the game. 

Also, the carriage assignments lists those that are still in the game.  Anyone not in the PM that were on previously posted lists are the ones that have left...Sir Wolfgang, Spell, Random Civilian are among those.

No, none of the people that have exited the game are murderers.

I hope this helps...

~Pixilicious~

Remiel

Ah, so we still have three murderers kicking about (since we got Barnbean)?

Gotcha.

Marguerite

Valerian

Watch out, everybody.  Three murderers jammed into two carriages?  Yikes!
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

HockeyGod

Ryven