News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethite

Wish granted. You're deep in Kongo or something like this african country and you're the only one woman in the village. I'm pretty sure you know what it means, being surrounded by bunch of surly cute but also horny african warriors.

I wish to have year's stock of Channel nr 5.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Lirliel

Aahhh.. yeah.. I know.. *grabs ankles* :P

Wish granted, though the perfume is spiked with aphrodisiac's !

I wish I could playtest Fallout 3 IRL
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Ixy

Granted!  But a disgruntled programmer has inbued your copy with the ghost of a creepy little girl who was drowned in a well.  You will die within 7 days unless you distribute a BitTorrent copy.

I wish that the cold war was back ON!

Archangel

Granted... Take a look around you, it's called reality...

I wish I was a rock star !!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Sethite

Wish granted. You're rock star, but sadly, after one season you star fades, popularity is gone and you're old, frustrated artist, destroyed by drugs and alcohol.

I wish I could play in Spilberg's movie.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Lanzlo

Granted. However, he's experimenting with this film, and messes up badly. The film, and it's star, are panned mercilessly, and labeled as the worst movie since "Plan 9 From Outer Space." Enjoy your fame.

I wish to make movies.

Brandon

Granted you get the best software ever to make your own movies and its super easy to use but no computer will ever be able to run it.

I wish I could be a proffesional writer
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sethite

Wish granted. But as a professionalist you have to write cooking books and lame romances all the time.

I wish to see Paris.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Archangel

Wish granted, you get a postcard in the mail with a view of Paris from atop a nearby hill...

I wish i was the world record holder for the 100 meter dash...

Lanzlo

Damn, I was going to have Paris Hilton show up on her doorstep, naked and drunk. :P

But Archangel, your wish is granted. You now have, in your hot little hands, the official documentation of the 1996 Donovan Bailey world record of 9.84 seconds. Now, Guinness wants it back.

I wish to pass on my wish, and give it to the next poster.

Sethite

Wish granted. But the next person wished you to be changed into somtehing, small, green and stinky.

I wish I have collection of original Dali's paintings.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Brandon

Granted, your paintings are delivered but the delivery company was so clumsy that they arrive in torn up bits and shattred frames.

I wish I could finish my masters degree without ever having to set foot in a classroom or pay for tuition again
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, goverment decides once a while train one student for free by using hypnotism. But worse part is that you end up as teacher of the subject rest of your life.

I wish that person who next posts gets my wish.

Sethite

Wish granted. I hope it's something good.

I wish to know all the languages of the world.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Brandon

Granted you manage to learn every language on earth. The next day we make first contact with extraterrestrial life and everyone decides to convert and use their new language, forgetting about the old ones.

I wish I didnt have the flu

Archangel

Granted, instead of the flu, you have gonorrhea...

I wish I could fly like an eagle...

Cherri Tart

granted.  Dick Cheney shoots you full of buck shot.

I wish i could be abducted by lusty pirates.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

A gang of movie-ripping nerds grabs you on the street corner, and force you to dress like them for eternity.. plus, they're lusty, but as mega-nerds, none of them know how to please, and all of them suffer from premature ejaculation the instant they see/touch you..

I wish I could have a harem of gorgeous women..

Lirliel

Wish Granted, only you are locked behind a great iron gate and cannot reach them, Ever.

I wish that there were not so many traffic jams.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, but there would be no cars or other public transports besides your two lovely legs.

I wish I could get visit all countries in the world.....

Lirliel

Wish Granted, Cue Google Earth (Pwned! :P)

I wish I could go to Faerun

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, you get Forogtten Realms Campaing setting book for two months until mail service notices it was error send it to you.

I wish our world would discover real magic and magic powers.

Lirliel

Wish granted, the woman nearest to you receives magical powers and proceeds to cast Evard's Black Tentacles on you! :D :P

I wish my bird would shut up!

Lanzlo

Wish granted. Your cat ate him, and how he won't shut up.

I wish I could study under Elminster.

Lirliel

Oh.. Come on.. that one is TOO easy :P

Wish Granted, Elminster makes you 'study' the lore of Mystra *Grins* Under him I mean ;)

I wish I could meet Jaraxle :)