News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I wish I may, I wish I might [MUL]

Started by adaptation, February 22, 2009, 08:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptation

Hey guys!

For now, I just have a couple things for my wishlist - but I'll definitely be updating this thread regularly.

Resident Evil
  • I desperately want to play Claire Redfield.  I don't have any particular plot in mind, but I'd like to stick to something relatively canon - none of this movie crap, unless we're talking Degeneration.  I'm open to doing something anywhere during the span of the Resident Evil timeline - we could even stretch something out to a few different threads.  Ideally, I think I'd like to do something with Claire and Leon, but I'm open to things with other characters as well.  This is probably better suited to someone familiar with the video games, or even the books.

young teacher, the subject of schoolgirl fantasy
  • I love forbidden relationships, and power imbalances.  I also had a couple of crushes on teachers when I was in high school.  I'd love to play a 17-year-old girl who somehow winds up having an affair with her teacher (who could be anywhere from 28 to early 40s).  I love playing up the potential emotion of it.  My character would be intelligent and independent - the kind of girl who teachers usually really like, because they do their work, and are generally respectful.  She'd be relatively innocent, too.  She'd start out inexperienced.
  • Two types available:  Non-Con to Con, male or female teacher, or Con male teacher

older
  • Alex was almost seventeen when her widowed mother remarried a man she barely knew.  Still, she wanted her mom to be happy, and she liked the guy well enough.  He was a little on the young side, in Alex's opinion, but that was okay.  He seemed cool.  He listened to good music, and he was easy to get along with.  Also, he was hot.  But she never wanted to start getting tingly feelings whenever she was in the same room as her new stepdad.  She never wanted him to catch her staring at him with a little more than friendly thoughts shining in her eyes.  She never wanted her pulse to start racing when he touched her innocently.  It happened, though, and there was nothing she could do about it.  Nothing she WOULD do about it.  But accidents happen...
  • This has the potential to be a really fun plot, that could be worked in a bunch of different ways.  I'd like to see some angsty character development, with both Alex and her stepdad struggling with the idea of having an affair when both of them wants to so badly, but neither wants to hurt Alex's mom.  Whether he loves his wife or not is entirely up to the player.  He should be, basically, a good guy, though.  He shouldn't be out to hurt anyone on purpose.  The affair can be extra steamy when he takes on the role of sexual teacher.  He should definitely still respect Alex though.  This is most definitely consensual.  Just naughty.

If you're at all interested, feel free to PM me or post here.  Also, I'd like these to be played out on the forums here.  I look forward to hearing from you! 
adaptation
Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm. 
But in stormy waters it takes strength, commitment, and responsibility to stay the course.
We cannot adjust the winds, but we can always adjust our sails,
and when it comes our turn to hold the helm, we must be strong.
ons & offs . icon by whiteletter @ LJ . roleplay requests

AidaLily

male or female teacher?

consensual (i.e. she is interested in the teacher and they share a mutual attraction?)

non-con to con (i.e. the teacher asks her to stay after school and does naughty things to her until she enjoys it)
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

adaptation

Actually, now that you've mentioned it, I wouldn't mind trying either.  I just edited above to specify that.  It would be interesting to see how different the games could play out with those things altered.
adaptation
But in stormy waters it takes strength, commitment, and responsibility to stay the course.

AidaLily

ok would you like to roleplay the non-con to con teacher one with me being the male teacher?
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

adaptation

adaptation

adaptation

adaptation