In With You For the Long Haul Babe(Scyland and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 24, 2010, 11:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scyland

Half asleep when he reads your message he smiles and responds "Well I hope you wouldn't be worried about this. And you never bother me! I'd stay awake and never sleep, talking to you if I could ;)"

And then he falls asleep, despite what he just said about being wake for her, dreaming about if he could be good enough for her.

AAA111

She smiles as she comes back after reading the text message after she had gotten ready for bed. She turned off the lights and hopped into bed as she sent him one last text message before bed.

"Oh i'm sure. You need your beauty rest babe. Trust me I know what you look like without it  ;)" She clicks send as she laughs and holds the bear feeling the comfort as she slowly drifts off to sleep.

Scyland

He wakes up the next morning and notices a message from last night. As he reads it he feels bad for falling asleep on her without telling her goodnight.

"Hey babe sorry for falling asleep on you without saying goodnight. So, Goodnight/Good morning. How did you sleep?" He replys. Then forces himself to get out of bed and start getting ready for the day.

AAA111

She groggily wakes up the next morning. She reads his message as she sits up in bed. She smiles to herself thinking how sweet he is. Just everything he does is so sweet.

"Oh babe your cute. We were both tired so it was fine. Slept good with sevie next to me all night. How did you sleep? " Sevie is the name of the bear that he gave her. A little close name to his to remind her of him. She gets out of bed as she begins to get dressed for work.

Scyland

After taking a cold shower and making something to eat he looks back at his phone and smiles as he reads her message. She's so perfect he thinks..there's so much wrong with me but she never seems to notice.

"I slept pretty good, I had a dream about you but I can't tell you ;). what time do you wanna meet for dinner tonight?" He responds and puts his phone down to finish his breakfast.

AAA111

It was only 7 and she still had some time so she wanted to take a hot bath. She was cold so she did that and then got dressed and ate some breakfast. She reads his message and wonders what that means.

"A dream about me?? Hmm please spill cutie. Um dinner hmm anytime after 6. You pick babe. Just wanna be near you." She clicks send as she hangs out for awhile before class.

Scyland

Finishing eating he gets up and grabs his bags, getting ready to go to class. Smiling as he reads her new message and responds "Haha nope, can't tell you ;). And how about 7? Oh, and do you have anywhere you wanna go? I don't care as long as I'm with you."

He throws his bags over his shoulder and heads out for class, thinking about her, and tonight.

AAA111

She finishes up getting ready for her classes and for the day. She packs all of her books and her binders into her backpack as she changes her aim away message. "Class then work 930-430..then dinner with my babyyyy then homebound with the boy..TEXT i love youuu"

She reads his message smiling at him. "Come on. Spill the beans I'm sure your dying to tell someone. 7 sounds good and I'm up for anything really. Just wanna be near you..I love you love of my life. TONIGHT"

She clicks send.

Scyland

After his first class he checks his phone, smiling at the fact that neither of them can pick where to go.

"Ug my first class was soooo long, I can't wait tonight. Well if neither of us can decide then it will just have to be a surprise, to both of us lol" He responds.

He heads off to his next class, just wishing for tonight.

AAA111

She laughs as she receives the new message from him after finishing her first class. "God baby your such a silly goofball but a very cute one.OR you could just pick and surprise me. I can't wait to see you tonight. Off to work. I'll text you on my break around 1..LOVE YOU"She clicks send as she gets in her car and heads to work.

Around 1:30 she sends him a text.."So soon til I get to spend 3 WHOLE DAYS WITH YOU!! Ahhhh sooooo excited "

Scyland

He reads her latest text in the middle of his last class. "But its soooooooooooo long from now. I can't wait that long to see you babe, I wanna be with you"

He smiles and wishes that they could be together more often.

AAA111

She laughs as she reads his newest text that he sent her. "Aww babe I know but it'll be here before you know it" She clicks send as she gets back to work.

Soon it is 4:30 and she is leaving to go home and get ready for dinner with her boy. She hops in the car and drives off to her house. When she gets home she changes her away message.."Home..relaxing for a bit til it is time to get ready...I GET TO SPEND 3 WHOLE DAYS WITH MY BOYFRIENDDDDDDD..love you baby"

Then she hops onto her bed, puts her phone on the charger, and lays down.

Scyland

He gets through the rest of his classes that day, somehow. They seemed to take years to go by. Even now, when he's home and getting ready time seems to go slow.

He's home and getting ready to go see her, somehow it's still two hours before he needs to leave.

Not able to take it any longer, he sends her a text "I can't wait two more hours to see you, I'm coming over now." And heads out to his car, driving to her place.

AAA111

She hears her phone going off alerting her that she got a text. She looks at the message and smiles. She replies. "Yay I get to see you in a few minutes. Can't wait. See you soon." She clicks send.

She lives in a four bedroom apartment with 3 girls. All of her roommates are home and they've met Steven. They all think that he is "Mr Perfect" and so very very cute. They all normally try to flirt with him but they really do like this new boyfriend that she has.

Scyland

(Hey sorry, I had to go to the hospital, I hurt my head. I'm fine, just had to be away for a few days.)

Still not knowing where they are going to go out tonight, he pulls up to her apartment. Knocking on her door he smiles as he waits to see her.

As soon as she answers the door he pulls her towards him, kisses her, and tells her he loves her.

AAA111

(Don't apologize..It is fine just glad your ok!)

She smiles as she hears the doorbell ring knowing that he will soon be here. She opens the door and she smiles wide as he kisses her deeply and passionately.

"Well hello to you too."

Scyland

He laughs and says "Hello..and sorry if I'm too early I just couldn't wait to see you any longer" as he's still holding her.

"Oh, and I still have no idea where we're going" He laughs again.

AAA111

She shakes her head. "Nope never ever too early too see you babe" I smile at you as I rest in your arms.

"Well you had better decide love>'

Just then Nicole, one of her roommates, walks in. "Well Hello there. FINALLY your here huh. She's been talking non-stop about you. "  Under her breath she whispers "now i know why"

Scyland

"Nope..either your deciding or it's going to be a supurise for both of us" He smiles down at her.

He turns to greet Nicole "Hey, sorry what was that?" he asks, not hearing the last thing she said.

AAA111

She looks up at him. "You can just decide for us. Surprise me you know I love surprises baby"

Nicole shakes her head. "Oh nothing. So how is everything going with the two lovebirds. You two make me sick..Blah" She says laughing as she teases them. She loves how cute they are but she just has to tease.

Scyland

He looks down at her, "Oh fine, I guess I'll choose then" he says

Turning to Nicole he smiles and says "Things are going great" He laughs, then asks, "Hey, can I ask you something?"

AAA111

She smiles at him as she kisses his cheek. "I knew I loved you for a reason. Because I'm YOUR princess." She says as she puts her hands on his chest as she holds his hand as they stand there.

Nicole looks up at him. "Yes of course. What's up?"

Scyland

Holding her he laughs "Well I'm not sure if I deserve a princess"

To both of them he says "It's kinda something I need to ask you in private" "If your okay with that" He add.

AAA111

She smiles at her boyfriend. "Well you do because THAT'S ME silly" She laughs.

"Ohhhh yeah of course. This is gonna be good. My room okay?" She asks and I nod as I go into the kitchen to get a drink for myself.

Scyland

He kisses her before she leaves to the kitchen then follows Nicole to her room.

"So..you know how our one year anniversary is coming up right?" He asks.