one on one roleplay, romance, need a female

Started by Gallant Writer, June 26, 2010, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gallant Writer

Hey, i'd really love to role play, but i need a female. Ill accept nearly anything.

Aviva

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Gallant Writer

probably something like pirates, or in the victorian era. But, it would need to be a romance. Maybe a pirate's lost his honor, and must brave society to regain it through legal ways, im not sure yet.

Gallant Writer

But, ill do anything if you have an idea tell me.

Aviva

I am perfectly fine with the pirate idea though Victorian time is fine also.

Perhaps rather than a pirate trying to regain his honor perhaps a Victorian man that was once well respected and well off who made a mistake and lost everything so has to start over again?  Perhaps having been  exiled from his home town and moving some place new.?

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Gallant Writer

That sounds interesting. Like a man moving to a far off island and not knowing anything but living the high life. So, to regain something like that he sets off to be a pirate. IS that good?

Aviva

Aye. Sure sound good by me. Would you like to start ?

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Gallant Writer

yes, id love to.

Jack Straham was a great and powerful man in England. So, great in fact that by the time he was 21 he was right up there with the king. One day however, some men decided it was time to end his life. They wrapped him up in chains and through over board. He sunk to the bottom of the ocean but somehow was able to be freed. He landed on a shore, his clothes ripped and torn . He looked up to see a woman, she saw that his clothes were torn and bent down to tend to him. But, he had already passed out. Hours later he awoke in a small house.
Where am I he asked looking around.

Aviva

*Movement could be heard from the corner of the small room. A fire blazed near by, the faint snaps and bangs clear to hear as the fire ate at what life bringing food it had been given.*

"You would be in my home young squire."

*A soft feminine voice replied from the corner. The sound of a chair squeaking from movement sounding before the light sound of foot steps moving closer.*

"Ye have been 'sleep a while. How are ye feeling?"

*The sound of her voice would grow louder as she approached him. Her movements slow but steady as she eyed him warily. She had long raven black hair that reached down passed the middle of her black and was dressed in a heavy dark green dress. A light shawl wrapped about her shoulders. Icy blue eyes kept fixed on him to observe his movements.*

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Gallant Writer

*Jack looked around and saw the woman approaching, her icy eyes seemingly gazing into his soul.*

"So, why am I in your home?"

*The woman moved closer and she looked down almost thoughtfully at him*

"I'm feeling like I haven't eaten in forever, do you happen to have some meat and ale?"

Aviva

"Ye was found on the beach young Squire. It is not in my nature to leave a wounded person out to die. As for food that I have. Are ye able to move ye'self?"

*A hand waved lightly to a small table in the center of the small room. The table was set for two, one heavy mug on one side currently standing empty. The middle of the table had a platter of bread, cheese and small pieces of meat set there.*

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Gallant Writer

*Tries to stand up but falls back*

"My lady, it is impossible for me to stand, would you mind feeding me?"

*Jack looked at her ashamed*

"Nevermind, I don't think I should ask that of you"

Aviva

*The woman smirked slightly though shook her head.*

"I am sure you can at least attempt to try and feed yeself at first. Though I am willing to bring some food to you."

*She moved to the table with almost silent ease. She picked up one of the plates filling it with bread, cheese and a couple of slices of meat before returning to where he is settled. She places the food next to him within easy reach before moving back towards the table and starting to fill the mug with a little ale. The scent touching the air delicately before she seals the small bottle with it in once more.*

"So how did ye end up on the beach?"

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Gallant Writer

*He smiles slightly as she hands him food.*

*He eats heartily, and smiles*

"I was sleeping and when i awoke i was on the beach looking at you, i am not sure how i got here?"

Aviva

*Her icy cold eyes settle on him until he has a few mouthfuls without any ill effect before she moves towards him. She carries the mug to his side placing it on a table next to him before retreating back to the centre table settling herself down in one of the chairs. She takes a few bites of her cheese and bread. Monitoring him constantly as he eats and talks briefly.*

"A friend and two of mine helped drag you 'ere. They 'new ye would be safe here as I have looked after many waifs and strays before. I doubt ye shall be the last. Do ye remember anything of before ye trip into the water?"

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Gallant Writer

*he looks at her and thinks*

"I remember that i had just finished dinner with the king, he'd granted me the position of being his 2nd in command, then i remember going to sleep to be rested before the announcement the next day."

Aviva

*A black eye brow rises into a arch at the mention of the king.*

"Which King would this be and seems he may not of been as keen for such amendments as it would appear or ye shall 'ave never ended up 'ere."

*She pauses in her words as she takes a smalls ip of water from her own mug."

"Seems he or some one else had different plans for ye."

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Gallant Writer

"He's King Jericho of Sussex, a great and powerful man".

*Jack stares at the woman, her eyes shimmer but he doesn't comment*

"It must have been someone else, I am sure of it."

*Jack stands up and walks around the room*

"Is there anything that you need done? I need to thank you for your hospitality."

Aviva

*She nods her head slightly to him at some comment he has made though does not press him on the issue of the King nor does she comment on her beliefs of the king.*

"Ye should rest first. It is a while passed night fall and any job of worth shall have to wait til the morning. Unless you enjoy and feel able to clean up dishes?"

On and Offs

Story Ideas