Re:Roman Camp Half-Blood: Looking for more Demigods! Roman Myth based game!

Started by Aiden, June 19, 2011, 12:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanie Elizabeth

I'm definitely interested in this! I was just watching this movie today and wanted to find time to play around with that idea. I just gotta all of that out :)
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=194972.0">Request Thread & O/Os</a>
I was born with an enormous need for affection,
and a terrible need to give it.

- Audrey Hepburn

Josietta

Quote from: Melaniexo on July 25, 2011, 09:58:45 PM
I'm definitely interested in this! I was just watching this movie today and wanted to find time to play around with that idea. I just gotta all of that out :)

Hiyas Melanie!!  We'd be happy to have you join us!

Here's a little info Aiden left for the previous interested party. You might wanna give it a look over and work up a sheet. You can PM the sheet over to both Aiden and Kendra so they may look it over for you.

We have a great group of people of varying sorts and we are happy to welcome more (At least until he closes up recruitment). :)

Quote from: Aiden on July 25, 2011, 12:53:27 PM
We have a decent spread of everything, Mars has 2 (one unclaimed and one claimed but not very active) but I have plot openings for a claimed son if you wish that route. (Claimed)

A son of Neptune slot is open (claimed or unclaimed)

The other big 3 are closed since we are full.

Vulcan has 3 children but we all know Children of Vulcan are badasses, but all the other god/ddess are open.

Here is the character list with links

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110888.msg4814982#msg4814982

If you want to read up, start at the Forum, then move to "No Man's Land" then to the coliseum. That is the progression of the plot since we began.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Aiden

More character will be sweet and add more diversity to the upcoming plots I have brewing in my wicked mind!

Josietta

Yup big plot stuff brewing in the devils mind. We could use a few more heroes to help us out here!

Percy Jackson I need a Hero

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kendra

These are the list of gods - choose one as your parent but note that Jupiter and Neptune are booked solid. For help with your character sheet you can pm myself or Aiden.
The CS and other information about the game can be found on the first post of this thread.
linkage

Jupiter quota filled
Neptune  quota filled
Mars:
Juno: 
Venus:
Pluto:  -- one more allowed
Vesta:
Vulcan:
Minerva:
Mercury:
Apollo:
Diana:
Ceres:
Cupid:
Discordia:
Mors:
Rivalitas:
Sol:
Faunus:
Proserpina:
Bacchus:
Janus:
Iris:
Somnos:
Trivia:
Saturn:
Terra:
Ops:
Juvantas:
Somnia:
Fortuna:
Flora:

For a list of the demigod powers allowed just check out --> HERE

It has been a wonderful game to date, plenty of action and twists and turns. Our gamers are friendly and ready to help any new players jump in the mix.

Aiden

Aiden

Sasha

What are you looking for anything particular ? I might wish to toss my hat in this game .

Aiden

Hey Sasha,

In game "spots"

If you want to play a bad guy for a while, I can bring you in as a villain who will eventually join the camp or die (your choice)

or come in as a camper like everyone else, we have plenty of quests in the works and coming up for everyone to shine in their own way.

These are the major gods open at the moment.

Mars:
Juno:
Venus:
Vesta:
Vulcan:
Minerva:
Mercury:
Apollo:
Diana:
Ceres:

But we also allow the minors, but their powers are lower then the majors and I have to approve them before hand.

Josietta

We could definitely use more Mars! hehe... or healers for that matter. Venus works too. ;D 

I think either Gender as of now, Aiden?  Or do we still need more males vs females?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

Kuroneko

Oh Aiden, if you need a temporary villian that can be killed off, I'm your girl.  The so-called villians are my specialty.  Evil is, after all, just a point of view ;).
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Aiden

If you want to make a villain that will die off, work up a sheet for me.

It needs to be a Demigod, gender your choice, parentage - one of the main 13, Big 3 would be best to make them "stronger"

As a villain, you will be allowed to kick the crap out of the heroes until it is time for the inevitable death.

Kendra

Melaniexo ...

you can post your bio up ---> HERE after you've made the few changes we discussed. Thanks again and welcome to the game.

Name: Elizabella "Eliza" O'Brien
God or Goddess Parent: Apollo
Claimed or Unclaimed: Unclaimed
Any Background Info: Having been abandoned by her mother, Elizabella arrived at Camp Half Blood a couple days after she was born. She grew up learning how to fight from the other campers, but learned the most from Lupa who raised her the way her mother should have. She didn't know why she was there, or who her father was until the age of six. That's when she fully embraced her life and fought harder, and learned everything she could about her father. Shortly after, she realized just how good her voice had sounded and her talent with any instrument she touched, which is what she spent most of her time doing when she wasn't fighting, playing her clarinet. She had hopes it would get her father's attention long enough to finally claim her.

At the age of twelve and years of playing and singing every single day, Eliza thought that her father may never claim her as one of his own, just like her mother never bothered to claim her either and felt her attempts with playing all the instruments, or singing as loud as she could just wasn't ever going to work, so she went silent in that sense. For the past four years, She had only breathed a word when spoken too and rarely sang a single note when asked, which was unlike the Eliza that ever knew growing up. She fought constantly though, in hopes that she would be able to get out of Camp Half-Blood and start her own life without the idea of her being a demi god ever crossing her mind.
Fatal Flaw: Trusting people too quickly, worrying people who judge her for being an unclaimed child of Apollo and being extremely hopeless romantic.
Weapon or Skill: Expert at the bow and arrow and sword. Her singing has the ability to ease people's pain and put them to sleep so they can heal. She loves to dance and although not many people know it, she practices her dancing to make her swifter and more agile when she fights.
Physical Appearance:

Future Goals: Leaving camp to start a life away from all the fighting. Going to school for Journalism and music and finding someone who she can spend the rest of her life with.
Fears: Never knowing her mother and father, being killing for not being strong enough, never making it out of camp.
Likes: Interacting with the other campers, laughing and having fun while practicing, dancing, singing, running and writing.
Dislikes: People who don't understand her sarcasm, being told she can't do something, people who take advantage of her trust.

Aiden

EvilEye

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

Kendra

Brilliant EvilEye just fill in this app and post it here.

[b]Name:[/b] (all last names are the names of the mortal parent)
[b]God or Goddess Parent:[/b] (No Greek versions, titans, if not part of the main list please contact Aiden first)
[b]Claimed or Unclaimed:[/b] (has your Olympian parent accepted you as their child)
[b]Age:[/b] (16 -22)
[b]Any Background Info:[/b]
[b]Fatal Flaw:[/b] (all heroes have a fatal flaw)
[b]Weapon or Skill:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b] (pictures are acceptable)
Extra info- will help me develop quest/ideas for the game.
[b]Future Goals[/b]
[b]Fears[/b]
[b]Likes[/b]
[b]Dislikes[/b]

EvilEye

Name: Honor Sulivan
God or Goddess Parent: Vulcan
Claimed or Unclaimed: Uncliamed
Any Background Info: Honor grew up with her mom with only a vague idea that her dad would have been with them if he could but Honor was fine with that and lived happily with her over scented mother. Her mom was a hippy and often had inscents burning in their home. Her life was normal and she was well loved by her mom, then one day someone set fire to their house and killed her mom inside it. When searching through the ruble She found their family safe and opened itonly to find a letter from her mom explianing that she was a demigod and her dad was Vulcan. She also explianed that through some twist of fate, it didnt seem like Honor was alive when they went in to the Doctor for a monthly check up near the end and the distrarot Vulcan was leave them. Miralcusly Honor was born alive. Withen the letter she told of a camp and where it lies that Vulcan had told her about and taht Honor needed to get there fast because the only reason she would be reading the letter is if her mom had been murdered.
Fatal Flaw: Her size, not trusting, easily angered
Weapon or Skill: trianed in martial arts and fenceing along with a few other things as a child and kept doing them through the years.
Physical Description:
Height:4'11 Weight:95-100
Future GoalsHonor would love to become a lawyer and to kill the man/woman who killed her mom.
FearsWater, storms, Cold
LikesFire, Warmth, Love
DislikesHate, Blood, anger

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

Aiden

Aiden

Jupiter quota filled
Neptune  quota filled
Mars:
Juno: 
Venus:
Vesta:
Vulcan:  quota filled
Minerva:
Mercury:
Apollo:
Diana:
Ceres:

Please PM over the lesser gods, first.
Cupid:
Discordia:
Mors:
Rivalitas:
Sol:
Faunus:
Proserpina:
Bacchus:
Janus:
Iris:
Somnos:
Trivia:
Saturn:
Terra:
Ops:
Juvantas:
Somnia:
Fortuna:
Flora:

For a list of the demigod powers allowed just check out --> HERE

Flower

Okay, so I've done some poking about and I think I have a general grasp of the game. Looks fun and different.

I was wondering if I could create a female character for either Apollo or Mercury if you are still accepting characters. :)

Kendra

Either of those gods is perfect to use DF ;)
the powers for them both are listed below

QuoteMercury (Hermes):
The Romans envisioned Mercury as more of a god of commerce and trade.
    * Hermes is the god of thieves, so they might have a supernatural way of stealing things without others noticing.
    * Hermes is also a traveler god, so the children of Hermes could be able to "teleport."
    * Hermes is the god of sports and athletics, so his demigod children may excel in athletics.

Phoerbus Apollo(Apollo):
When adopted by the Romans, Phoebus was additionally made god of the sun, and was said to be more radiant than his Greek aspect.
    * The demigod children of Apollo can heal people by singing a song to their father.
    * They can curse others to only speak in rhymes.
    * Most children of Apollo are expert archers.
    * Apollo's children are good at the arts since Apollo is the god of the arts.
    * Since Apollo is the God of Music, his children are natural Musicians.

and here's the bio form, just post it up here and any questions feel free to pm myself and Aiden.

[b]Name:[/b] (all last names are the names of the mortal parent)
[b]God or Goddess Parent:[/b] (No Greek versions, titans, if not part of the main list please contact Aiden first)
[b]Claimed or Unclaimed:[/b] (has your Olympian parent accepted you as their child)
[b]Age:[/b] (16 -22)
[b]Any Background Info:[/b]
[b]Fatal Flaw:[/b] (all heroes have a fatal flaw)
[b]Weapon or Skill:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b] (pictures are acceptable)
[b]Future Goals[/b]
[b]Fears[/b]
[b]Likes[/b]
[b]Dislikes[/b]

Flower

Here ya go  O:)

Name: Calista Marie

God or Goddess Parent: Phoerbus Apollo

Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed

Any Background Info: Her mother had exceptional skill at the violin and piano. She was not rich so she spent every dime of her money earned from low-end jobs to fund her studies in the musical arts. Her talent did not go unnoticed by Apollo who disguised himself as a young man to capture the woman's attention. After having her in his bed, he left without a word or backward glance. Not long after Marie found herself pregnant. After weeks of debate, she decided to keep the baby then Calista was born. Whenever she played an instrument or had some form of music on, her mother could feel Calista move around in her stomach as if dancing.

Calista was born quickly, giving her mother little to no pain. Her mother was unsuspecting of the talents flowing through her daughters veins. Until one day, she found her child healing a bird that had fallen from the sky. Marie tried to keep her daughter from attracting the attention of neighbors by punishing Calista whenever she did anything people would consider strange. Instead of loving Calista, her mother seemed to hate the talent that burned through the child's veins.

Around age five, Calista had managed to climb up on a seat and began playing the piano with more grace than her mother could ever manage over her life. All she remembers is the look of disgust and anger on her mother's face before everything went black. When Calista woke up, she was in the camp.

Fatal Flaw: Attention span problems-has a hard time learning new things that are boring to her.

Weapon or Skill:
Proficient with bows, crossbows, and daggers
Able to use voice to harm under extreme circumstances
Able to use her voice to soothe and heal injured

Physical Description:
Stands at 5’7 with a small frame that allows her to move silently without being seen by enemies.

Future Goals
Become a stronger fighter

Fears
Failure, seclusion, and snakes

Books, music, musical instruments, writing, creating various objects for her own entertainment

Kendra

Absolutely perfect DF ;)

just await Aiden's final approval and then you can move it over.
He'll give you the link I'm sure  :-)

Aiden

Character is approved Dancing Flower, welcome to the game. Go ahead and post your sheet here.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110888.0
Since you have been at the camp since age five, she will know the in and outs of the camp. Currently, the campers have returned from a march in the woods (with the monsters) when they where unexpectedly ambushed by skeletal warriors.

Some died (npc) but for the most part the campers rallied back and fought their way back to camp (only children of Pluto can truly kill them).

Currently all the campers are gathering at the coliseum.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110978.0

Most of them are bruised, battered, bloody and muddy.

Strange things have been happening, unclaimed demigods (age 16+) have been arriving at the camp after many years of no young children arriving to be raised by the Lupa.

Current demigod slots still open.

Jupiter quota filled
Neptune  quota filled
Mars:
Juno:  (Not allowed)
Venus:
Vesta:
Vulcan:  quota filled
Minerva:
Mercury:
Apollo: quota filled