Any Wow-Heads out there?

Started by Anony Mouse, June 14, 2010, 12:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

I'm still cringing at the thought of random dungeon finding in Cataclysm, and wondering how many weeks I should wait before daring to venture into one at the mercy of morons spoonfed the AoEfests of Wrath and having forgotten how to use CC.

Arander

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on October 26, 2010, 10:25:38 AM
I'm still cringing at the thought of random dungeon finding in Cataclysm, and wondering how many weeks I should wait before daring to venture into one at the mercy of morons spoonfed the AoEfests of Wrath and having forgotten how to use CC.

That's why I'm only doing dungeon runs with guildies to start out with.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

Kytn

I miss crowd control!! Bringing it back is a good idea. Means you have to think before you faceroll.
Updates coming soon!

The Golden Touch

I think there will be a lot of trouble with people running in and tigger-finger casting before the tank has aggro.  Which will be easily solved by letting them die.  They'll learn, if a little slowly. I have that joy because my husband is my healer. ^ ^

And Reins of the Headless Horse... Are they mine? I think so. Mwah ha ha

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: The Golden Touch on October 26, 2010, 12:17:33 PM
I think there will be a lot of trouble with people running in and tigger-finger casting before the tank has aggro.  Which will be easily solved by letting them die.  They'll learn, if a little slowly. I have that joy because my husband is my healer. ^ ^

And Reins of the Headless Horse... Are they mine? I think so. Mwah ha ha

Grats on horse, I got it to my alt first and try farm it for main :P. It has now like 20% drop chance. So far from 6 days of farming got 5 masks and HH sword.

Kytn

Arg, so jealous D= I finally got my squashling and helm, but I still need the horsey. Dx And like a bajillion masks.
Updates coming soon!

TheGlyphstone

I don't think I've gotten a bag without a Squashling in it yet, on two different characters. And not a sign of the reins, helm, or sword yet.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Kytn on October 26, 2010, 01:06:30 PM
Arg, so jealous D= I finally got my squashling and helm, but I still need the horsey. Dx And like a bajillion masks.

Oh yeah, besides masks I got 2 squashlings and 1 mask. But I got all items and achievements done last year so I got 'The Hollowed' title already. Just after the cool horse for now.

Chris Brady

So I just looked at the Talent calculator...  And now, I have no idea how to respec my Warrior.  And no, I'm not playing yet.  Still, confusing...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Zakharra

I can play again!  *cheers and does the Night elf Dance*  I got on late Sunday night. So many changes... ;_;   I tried the HH on Monday on my paladin and I admit I had no idea what I was doing healing anymore.  Then I lucked out and got the reigns on her first run.  0.0

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Zakharra on October 26, 2010, 02:16:08 PM
I can play again!  *cheers and does the Night elf Dance*  I got on late Sunday night. So many changes... ;_;   I tried the HH on Monday on my paladin and I admit I had no idea what I was doing healing anymore.  Then I lucked out and got the reigns on her first run.  0.0

Damn lucky :P.

Kytn

Quote from: Zakharra on October 26, 2010, 02:16:08 PM
Yeah, palaldins actually have a decent variety of healing spells now. Took me a while to relearn healing. XP
Updates coming soon!

Saku

Earthen Ring!

Saraliinde - Human Paladin 80 (Finally! My first level 80 in any game! I reached level cap omg!)

And a bunch of others. Can't remember them all haha...

Oh wait! I wrote some down!

Hisagi - Death Knight - ?
Confuzzle - Priest - Human
Tiwele - Hunter - Night Elf
Izayoii - Mage - Blood Elf
Hakuoki - Rogue - Blood Elf
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Wolfy

Just got my new computer. Still getting used to the keyboard. >_> But..playing WoW on this big ass 23" monitor is going to rock. o3o

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 26, 2010, 06:39:39 PM
Just got my new computer. Still getting used to the keyboard. >_> But..playing WoW on this big ass 23" monitor is going to rock. o3o

You're weak Wolfy.

<pats my 22 and 20 inch monitors>

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 26, 2010, 07:04:04 PM
You're weak Wolfy.

<pats my 22 and 20 inch monitors>

:P The guy at best buy said this computer can play WoW on Ultra with no lag in Dalaran. So..I don't care. lol

Wolfy

And now, to do the one thing that makes me hate getting a new computer. THE PATCHING OF WOW! D:

This is going to be like, Deathwing Incarnate. D:

TheGlyphstone

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 26, 2010, 07:07:20 PM
:P The guy at best buy said this computer can play WoW on Ultra with no lag in Dalaran. So..I don't care. lol

That isnt' always the pc's fault, sometimes it's server side lag.

I run things at high end custom settings.

Lyell

After a jobless spat, I have internets again. Haven't decided whether or not to restart my digital crack habbit though...
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 26, 2010, 07:12:03 PM
That isnt' always the pc's fault, sometimes it's server side lag.

I run things at high end custom settings.

Yeah, that's what he said. I shouldn't have any lag besides maybe Server side Lag.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 26, 2010, 08:41:30 PM
Yeah, that's what he said. I shouldn't have any lag besides maybe Server side Lag.

Just remember everyone and their cousin goes through there. :D

Wolfy

Chris Brady

Quote from: Wolfy on October 26, 2010, 07:07:20 PM
Impossible, unless they've fixed the city server memory leaks they've head since release...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

The Golden Touch

I get lag in Dal when there are twenty people roaming around.  Its a messy city.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences