The Blame Game

Started by Adammair, January 15, 2012, 08:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for why I want a tall dark and handsome knight -winks- (Goes with Xandi to bed)
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Autumn52

I blame you for making me raise my expectations so high that I am lonely without you :'(
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for not giving me a hug  today  :'(

Autumn52

I blame you for making me need you so badly

*Giant hugs for you*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Berek

I blame you for making me dream of red-haired girls lol
hugs n kisses xx
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Kazuume

I blame you for giving me the desire to watch Highlander. haha
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Berek

I blame you for filling me with desire! xx
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for not having that Spanish peacock  named Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez (Sean Connery ) around

Breathless Intent

I blame you for reminding me how angelic I used to be....before I found my horns ;)

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for the reason why I am so tired today

Mordred

I blame you, lovely Orchid, for resurfacing my obsession with winged creatures.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you handsome Mordred for my obsession with all blue things

Mordred

Lovely Orchid, I blame you for now making me look up at every cloud, hopeful to see you looking back down.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you dear Mordred as for the reason I am looking back down

Mordred

I blame you, Orchid.. for making me practice my high jump. Heh.. it's pretty high.. better watch them pretty little ankles you got dangling from that cute little cloud.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

My lovely Mordred I blame you for attempting to grab my ankles

Autumn52

Orchid I blame you for making me seek out the moonlight in search of you each night.

Mordred

Lady X.. I blame you for making my blue thoughts waver into red.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

I blame you for all the blue evil that lurks around this realm. All that blue jello, the magic jello pits....pure evil. I blame you for drawing me to use my powers for evil.

Captain Maltese

I blame you for a whole lot of hardons.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

I blame you kind sir for making my panties wet on more than one occasion. *tackleglomps the Captain*

Mordred

I blame you, lovely enchantress.. for using those beguiling powers upon such weak creatures as myself.. causing all sorts of wild thoughts to lurk within such a lifeless being as myself.. luring always towards the destruction of what burns brightly up in that bright blue sky of day. Yep.. you be a dangerous one.
*See Pillory*

Adammair

Quote from: Mordred on April 19, 2012, 01:49:28 AM
I blame you, lovely enchantress.. for using those beguiling powers upon such weak creatures as myself.. causing all sorts of wild thoughts to lurk within such a lifeless being as myself.. luring always towards the destruction of what burns brightly up in that bright blue sky of day. Yep.. you be a dangerous one.

+1

(my game, my rules... *chuckles* )

(love the current avi, Xandi...she's simply heavenly...might you have the full size image, by any chance? *inclines his head toward his PM box with a warm smile and a wink*)

Alright, alright...I'll play by the rules!

I blame you, Mordred, for being undead and unable to fully enjoy the radiance that is Xandi. ;)

Autumn52

For you Adam I blame you for making me blush. I blame you for making me seek out your attention and long for your kiss.

*PM sent*

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you E Queen of Hugs for making me want to step into the daylight and look for you each morning.