non-adult romance request

Started by wolvenrogue, November 04, 2023, 09:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolvenrogue

I am seeking someone willing to explore a roleplay around two adults, male and female, that meet unexpectedly under difficult circumstances for one or both of them, and out of their concurrent need first cooperate to overcome difficulty together in a way they could not have achieved separately and come to love one another. 

I am male and expect to play a male, your RL gender does not matter but I expect you to play a female.  This role play must meet the sight rules for non-adult contact.  All else is open to discussion

If you are interested please reply.

wolvenrogue

"rules for non-adult contact. "

This phrase in my request contains a typo.  It should  say   "non- adult  content"
In short it must be permitted  in the non-adult section by the site rules. 
Thank you, 
Wolvenrogue

Kendra

Hi Wolvenrogue,

what kind of difficult circumstances were you thinking of for the couple?

wolvenrogue

Good morning ! and thank you for responding.  To answer your question, I am open to any number  of possibilities .   Here are a few examples:

The mundane:

Economic necessity:  one or both are homeless, or facing an economic down turn such as being fired, evicted,  or loss of a car or other means of transportation.

Chronic disability; loss of sight, hearing, immobility. 

Major:

Natural disaster,  tornado, hurricane,  flood, earthquake, tsunami

personal trauma,  disease, major injury, major sudden disability, loss of a life partner

Circumstances of War (historical, modern, or fantasy)

Societal:

Abandonment, Pregnant and alone, mentally handicapped, racial issue, other discrimination victim.

Adventure:

Issues related to  travel, extreme sports,  or  exploration (historical or modern

All these issues can afflict one or both partners , and often the unafflicted partner comes to the rescue, usually at significant personal sacrifice.   

The items in orange, I have played before in  an adult setting.  But can be played in a non adult setting. 
I am open to any that interest you  or others you may suggest. 

Again, thankyou  for your reply.

Kendra

That is a great list, thanks for putting it together.

I really don't have a preference but after reading your list I will definitely go and have a serious think on it.
Is there anything specific that you would prefer to do or an era you prefer to write in - I saw you have historic, fantasy and modern there.

I'm fine with any of the three. If we did fantasy - like create our own world then we could establish maybe a combination of some of the things on your list. Not complicate things at all! :D

Say ... a tornado, lots of damage done so many people find themselves having to stay in a shelter for a while.
Maybe one of the characters has lost their entire family, while the other is pregnant.
They find themselves thrown together at the shelter??

As I said, I will give it far more thought.

K

wolvenrogue

I have had a tornado hit my house.  Its terrible but it brings out the best in people. it destroyed my entire second floor. I was safe in the basement.  I was amazed at peoples kindness. 

wolvenrogue