MxF MotherxSon craving.

Started by Liayra, February 10, 2015, 05:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liayra

Hi!

Who would have guessed, lately I just happen to be in the mood to play a young and attractive mother with her pairing being her son (within the site's age limitations). Please do NOT answer in this thread, why? Because it's easier for me via PM, so if you're interested please send me a PM. I know that this will probably get a ton of attention but don't get discouraged, ok?

Please check my roleplay preferences before sending me your idea, try not to send me an "I'm interested" and that's all, because that's not going to work well. Tell me about who would you play exactly, how do you see it happening, etc. The more details, the better! I also have high hopes of this story being long term, not just a one time 1 or 2 pages thread-thing.

Anyways, thanks in advance! Hope to talk to you soon!

darrenhx5

Hello Liayra,

Just saw your post regarding the mom/son role play.  I have similar interests and am looking for something long term . I do want to dive into the details of the story and plot at the moment . It would be better if we set something up based on our interests.

We could start with a list of things I'm expecting and then maybe you could tell me a couple of things from your side and based on that we can work on a plot accordingly.

First and foremost, details are important. I enjoy lots of details that go into setting up a scene. Visuals would work well at times too, for example, the surroundings, the outfits etc.

The story is equally important  ; The background of the characters.  What drove them to fall into such a situation  .

Smut is a small percentage, although through out, they would be flirting and teasing.

These are a couple of things for now, I have a few more, but will give you a chance first :)

Have a wonderful day..