Re: The Demon Prince and his Wives [Intrest Check] [NC or EX] [1 Wife Needed]

Started by LadySheikah, August 21, 2010, 06:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrill

I will work on getting it up tonight. I don't think I'm going to have enough time to get a good one up before I have to leave for class.

Scotty Rage

I still need to work on my CS too, and find a good picture for the General.  Hmm...

TheVillain

An idea I've been tossing around in PM's, and I think I'd like to get input. Basically another antagonist for this game.

Name: Omindus
Position: Demon Lord of Lust
Ons/Offs: As a being whose existence thrives on sexual sins, this can be rather fluid. And the moment [See O/O's]
History: Omindus has always been a bit of a black sheep among the demon lords. Having had hundreds of wives over the centuries, both male and female, rarely has any of these marriages lasted longer then a decade and he always just cheated on them anyway. Currently he's the only single Demon Lord, not that this has changed his behavior at all really.
Currently in terms of power he's probably 5th or so in hell, far below Lucifer and [Pocket's Character] in power but still not to be trifled with. He might even rank right up there with him, but he seems to be dedicated to maintaining a hedonistic lifestyle more then getting into the power games and violence of ruling hell. He definitely has the brains to be higher in the listing, as he was one of the first demon lords to decide that it would be better to do little things that put lots of people closer to damnation instead of the individual craftsmanship of one soul at a time.
Rumors about him have always prospered in one form or another. That he worked with angels to bring about the age of greater tolerance on the mortal realm for example, which was technically true though the goals were quite different. That he wasn't looking forward to the end war and was going to sabotage hell's chances of winning, which only the first part was true. The most recent however is that the Demon Lord of Heresy's wife has recently become pregnant because Omindus raped her, which is true. He's been known to play around with taboo's and fetishes, sometimes sticking to one for a while for fun. Could he have decided that raping married women, even the wives of other demon lords, is his latest taboo fix?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

thrill

(Will add more later tonight)

Name: Sonnielion Sangre
Race: Demoness of Hate
Wife: Number 4

Weapon: Cat O Nine Whip
Ons: Everything
Offs: Vore, Scat, Waterplay
Dislikes:  Need to ask
History:
Sonnielion was the only female born in her family. Her father, Amducious made sure to instruct his daughter on hatred and revenge. He wanted her to be able to hold her own with her brothers. Sonnielion did not remember her mother. She had learned at an early age never to speak of her. Sonnielion learned how to control her hatered towards others, to control her anger. She was taught to not just act out but to plan and enjoy the suffering she was able to create.

Being the only female that was suitable for marriage, her father offered her as a peace treaty to the Demon Prince. She had no choice in it. She soon found out that she was not his only wife, there were three before her. Sonnielion had to quickly master control of her hatred.

Sonnielion slowly became friends with the other three wives. She knew to keep her attitude in check with her husband. After time, she found herself in love with him and accepted the fact that the one she loved she had to share with others.

LadySheikah

Okay one wife needed and the opener post has been updated with most of the CS. Still thinking where to place your Villain...
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

TheVillain

If it doesn't fit the mood you are going for feel free to ignore him, or only bring him in when you want some extra drama.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Pockets

My suggestion might to PM the various peeps playing wives and see which one might be willing to play with another Demon Lord behind Azzarius' back (my character). Surely one of them likes to live dangerously *grins*. Alex would probably be the only one off limits for the moment. You'll need to be proactively involved if you're going to create any real drama worth noting.
08/02 - New A/A Update

TheVillain

True, but if the GM's don't like the idea then it's not getting off the ground even if all the wives love the idea.

Pockets

Well, as one of the GM's I don't mind having someone stirring the pot to create a little drama, so long as you don't mind risking the consequences. If that's fine then I'm ok with it. If you're gonna cry when everything comes falling down on you, then I don't want it. If you're willing to risk your character getting destroyed (and then being able to create another), for the sake of fun... More power to you man.

I just have a personal dislike of those who try to play the anti-hero/villian then cry like a little bitch when the consequences come home to roost.
08/02 - New A/A Update

TheVillain

Understood, and of course I think bringing on the consequences should be used. Just to warn you though, he plays up the stupid hedonist image on purpose to hide that he is in fact the calculating, deceitful, douchebag hedonist.

LadySheikah

No no no dear, he is fine ^.^ I think the RP could use a Villain in the RP lol

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Xanatos

Just waiting on Pockets, otherwise shouldn't be long after I get the info I need before I throw my wifey into the mix.

Pockets

Go ahead and toss something up Xanatos. It's your character. I'll have to work with her as much as he will with his other wives. On a bitch to bitch basis. *grins*

To Quote Walter: Nag, nag, nag, bitch, bitch, bitch! (can't remember the whole line. Been too long, goes to pull out relevant Jeff Dunham DVD)
08/02 - New A/A Update

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Xanatos

Lmao, I love that line; "Bitch to bitch." As for what I am waiting for, I PMed you about our O/O's. I looked at yours and would like you to peruse mine, to make sure we can mix when the plot gets down to the inevitable sex. I don't want to join, wasting everyone's time, for us later to find out we don't mix well. Since your co-GM, you get priority on likes of course. So if you don't think we can mix well, probably best I not join and leave the fifth wife to someone else.

Edit: Oh crap missed the Walter reference first read through. Points for the Walter reference! "What position do you take on Women's rights Walter" Walter: "Missionary!"

Pockets

I think I can work with most all of your O/O's. Though you'll have to forgive me if I forget them. I'm having to remember to keep an eye out for 7 different lists, and can sometimes slip and make a mistake. So if I do something on someone's Off List, please just PM and gently inform me I goofed and I'll edit my post accordingly. Especially seeing as I'm an ass man. And most everything pertaining to the ass is on your offs. Other than that I can survive. Hell he has six other women to sodomize if he has the urge. Though I do like the idea of gemini twins. One mind born into two bodies.

Edit: If you're looking for a model for your redhead, check out Bianca Beauchamp.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Xanatos

Did I make some mention of Gemini twins, or is that some off comment on your part? lol. I can't remember. I like so much and dislike/hate so much I forget both equally -chuckles at self-. Though as I mentioned in my O/O's, I do so love twins... -drools-

Okay, since your cool, I will work on my character and complete the smattering of ideas I have so far. Thanks for getting back with me on that.

Pockets

NP. You made mention of the twins, but I figured I'd add the spin of making them Gemini Twins. One mind born in two bodies and unable to go too far from one another.

BTW: The proper line is as follows

Jeff: She's a lovely Lady.
Walter: She's getting Old.
Jeff: Well women age like... like fine wine.
Walter: She's aging like milk.
Jeff: What? You guys get into another argument this morning or something?
Walter: Yep.
Jeff: What happened?
Walter: I dunno. She rolled out of bed and jumped onto her menstrual cycle and ran my ass over.
Jeff: Never heard it put quite that way before.
Walter: Oh, it even has a sound. It goes like this: nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag.... biiiiiitch, biiiiitch, biiiiitch, biiiiitch
08/02 - New A/A Update

Scotty Rage

Zaphrael, The Destroyer

Name: Zaphrael
Race: Balor
Weapon: Hell Blades (Twin Set), His Body (Horns, Claws, Tail, Wings, Teeth)
Ons: Battle, Rough Play, Aggression, Dominating Others
Offs: Weakness
Dislikes: Pretty much everything else...

History: Zaphrael is an ancient and powerful demon.  Some say he should be a Prince himself, but his extreme aggression has proven to be a hindrance, making him less that savvy with matters that require a bureaucratic approach.  His appetite for battle and destruction is matched only by his insatiable lust.  Zaphrael can prove charming when he needs to be, but in general he is considered brutal and merciless by most, which made him a perfect candidate to lead the Prince's armies as his General.

Far too powerful to be a simple soldier, and far too violent to be a Prince or Lord, it was the perfect role for him.  There are some who feel that this highly aggressive demon could be a threat to the Prince's power, but for now he seems content to unleash his wrath on any whom the Price sees fit to point him to.  However, one might be able to use his desires to manipulate him into taking some matters into his own hands...

kaz

I had no idea 6 doesnt love her husband, unless I missed that.  It could be fun though, forced into it because she was the only one able to web the bastard...ok I need tog et my character up. 
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Scotty Rage

Oh, my bad.  I know one of the wives supposedly hates him secretly.  I had thought it was 6.  >.>  Sorry?

kaz

It'll work, could be fun to be shagging behind his back.  Might be in trouble when he finds out.  LOL
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Lady Kitsune

So I was wondering if any of the wives were going to take, uhm, 'comfort' in each other?  That's alot of estrogen and only, say, two men to take it all on. >.>
I am working on it, I swear!

TheVillain

Three, will probably read over a few things and send out some PMs for ideas tonight.