Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Started by Wolven Soul, March 28, 2015, 09:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolven Soul

Just picked this up the other day.  Even though I played the crap out of it on last gen, it's still a lot of fun for me.  Anyone else pick it up for the XBox1?  Could be cool to find some people to play with on here.
Est Sularis Oth Mithas

My O/O's

Tsenta

You got the whole $400 kit? Or just the games?  I entered a contest to win the kit but no luck. There's a limited number of the kit, only 5k worldwide.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Wolven Soul

Just the games, can't afford the big deluxe version, though I would have liked to for the remote controlled Claptrap.
Est Sularis Oth Mithas

My O/O's

Tsenta

Saw an unboxing of the deluxe version. The Claptrap is <3.  I'm not even all that into Borderlands (being forced by an obsessive cousin to play for three days straight will do that) but <3 Claptrap.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Aleph

Are the games themselves any different? Or is it just a boxed up collection of games and DLC?

Wolven Soul

No, no difference unfortunately.  They didn't take the opportunity to add anything new, but I still really enjoy playing them.
Est Sularis Oth Mithas

My O/O's

Aleph

In a way I'm relieved as I think I would have been a little disappointed on finding I'd have to buy everything over again just to get at some new content. And yes, I agree on the replay ability aspect, I just restarted BL 1 with the Sniper recently.